SORT BY Relevancy
Summer break can be a challenging time for kids to retain their learning and skills. Listen for some fun tips and strategies to help your kids - and yourself - keep learning all summer. Take action on something you heard that may be the SPARK to ignite a positive change! Visit www.BrainBonanza.com for more resources.
Another Clean Glass Production & the Sisterhood Connection Presents: “ Traveling The Yellow Brick Road”-Tuesday June 18, 2013 @ 10:00 AM with our Beloved Sister Dorothy J. Muhammad Call in @ (914) 803-4041...Today's Topic is:HOW CAN WE SURVIVE A BRAIN DRAIN TSUNAMI?Join us
Scott's guest Thursday night, Dr. Charles Glassman. Dr. Glassman has authored a new book, Brain Drain: The Breakthrough That will Change Your Life. Discover the difference between your Mind and the Automatic Brain that keeps you stuck in unhealthy relationships, exhausted and sick too much of the time and unable to break free of bad habits and more. Call in!
Dr. Charles Glassman practices internal medicine in Pomona, NY a suburb of New York City. He has seen the shift of medical practices fr
Dr. Robert Melillo is back for 2014 with another great show.
The Brain Balance Radio Show hosted by Dr. Robert Melillo. We will be talking about the Brain Balance Achievement Centers in Kalamazoo, MI.
Dr Melillo will also be talking about the latest Autism, ADHD, & OCD News.
in Self Help
Join me and Barry this Saturday, April 12, 2014 for our guest Rosemari Biondo. Rosemari is a brain aneurysm survivor and if you didn't have the opportunity to listen to our show back in February now you do have the chance to follow up with our guest. You don't want to miss this
Mike discusses how to start a support group in your area; Where resources are found, and how to go about it, will be topics discussed. Peer support is such an important element of the recovery process. If you don't have a group in your area, or don't care for one you've attended...Start your own, and you'll reap the benefit.
You know for many years now as a survivor of multiple disabilities and as an employee at a center for independent living, which literally teaches people how to become independent, no matter what kind of disability. No matter what has happened in your life. I am still amazed at the amount of people that just don’t get it!
The empowerment zone was created to help break down barriers for people with disabilities, to create new relationships throughout the community with everyone, and help people with and without disabilities come together and bridge the gap and begin building bridges of hope and community inclusion for all now!
Okay, I’ve had a big chunk of my brain removed. I had to fight my way back to society and reality which took many years. It felt like the entire world outside of my family was against my own existence. But you know what? There are well over 400 centers for independent living in the United States and its territories that are fighting for your right to live a life of dignity and prosperity. No matter what your disability!!!
No matter what hardships you may be facing or I have faced it’s time to be proud and feel in a bold that you’ve made it this far with a disability and now proudly go where no man or woman has ever gone before, which to me means a life of hope, prosperity and kindness and employment for all!
I am proud of who I am now despite my disabilities. I don’t want to be healed because everything that can be done has been done to help me recover so for people out there that don’t understand or for mothers and fathers who feel they have failed because their child didn’t work out the way they wanted. It’s time for us to take a stand up for our rights under the ADA.
We just want the rights to live our lives and work and live in the World just like everyone else so join in tonight in the discussion on the Empowerment Zone
Tonight Fantastic Frank interviews Chris Hiles. Chris has over 10 years of sales experience including industry expertise surrounding the financial and insurance industries. Spending much of his career consulting, Chris understands staying in constant contact with current and future customers is vital. In addition to carrying out his duties as Vice President of Sales, Chris performs the role of a part time substitute teacher in the Ross County School Systems.
Chris recognized the need to build awareness and increase inclusion for those in the disability community after his son, Noah, was diagnosed with a developmental disability. Chris and his wife of twenty years, Melissa, made the decision to put focus and commitment into the effort of workforce integration, as well as global inclusion in order to insure Noah could receive the support he needs to find self-sufficiency and integration into the world around him. This has sparked Chris' passion to extend his efforts beyond Noah and reach the greater population.
Chris has volunteered as a youth mentor in several organizations including the Police Athletic League and Special Olympics of Ross County, Ohio. Chris received the Local Hero Award from the First Capital District Red Cross and the Honor of Heroic Attainment from the Ohio Senate. Chris contributes to IN-abled, LLC giving input based on his role as a parent of a child with a developmental disability, sales/marketing and finance expertise, and an avid supporter and volunteer of creating integrated environments to celebrate the abilities of all people regardless of life challenges.
in Self Help
Please join me Friday, April 18th at Noon EDT for my show - in this episode I will be talking about what it takes be the best player you can be, by being the best leader you can be (to lead yourself and others) both on and off the field.
I will be looking at the components and disciplines needed to make that happen and tips on daily "to do's" to be a good leader.
Good Deeds Presents International Author,Motivational speaker, Artist and Painter Mr. David Goff. Mr. Goff will share how to recognize the chains on the briain and tools to eliminate them. David will lay the foundations to rekindle and regain the true beauty and light within.
Chains on the Brain photo series has inspired many, confused some and down right scared the hell out of others. That makes it even more exciting because good art should do all of those things.
There are some people who attempt to twist the message and make it about slavery. Which it is not. Others want to make it a derogatory commentary on one group of people or another. Wrong again. And there are those who want to make it a message about oppression. The real message is much more profound. In its purest form this series is about awareness and conscious choice.
This work is designed to cast a light on a universal human condition. The chains represent being stuck. Stuck with limitations you put on yourself or accept from others and make them your own. We can be chained mentally because of things we have been taught, things we have experienced or through our mental programming and conditioning. We can go through life on autopilot and never even realize that these chains exist.
Since life is a journey made to be experienced to the fullest, we shouldn’t waste time being stuck. And while on this journey we must be aware of not only what’s going on outside of us but also what’s happening inside. Not focusing on what we can’t change but noticing what’s within our power to change, then, making a conscious choice to change it.
COSMIC VISION NEWS - 18APR SHOW SUMMARY
GOOGLE + : http://bit.ly/1cabQ45
BEESWAX PRODUCTS: http://purebeeswaxcandles.com DISCOUNT CODE (10%) FOR PURCHASES: GAO12
1. UKRAINE MISCALCULATED: US GETS CAUGHT WITH ITS PANTS DOWN – AGAIN.
2. ‘I AM UKRAINIAN’ VIDEO; NOT WHAT IT WAS THOUGHT TO BE.
3. RUSSIAN PRESIDENT PUTIN ANSWERS QUESTIONS IN ANNUAL LIVE PUBLIC Q AND A.
4. US IS NOT A DEMOCRACY; PRINCETON SCIENTIFIC STUDY.
5. BRICS NEWS FROM IMF/WORLD BANK MEETINGS.
6. STOCK MARKETS AND SEC RIGGED; PAM MARTENS.
7. FICTICIOUS CORPORATE PSA REVEALS DUALITY OF CORPORATE ACTION AND PUBLIC MESSAGE.
8. NO POLITICS IN SPACE; ISS CREW RECOUNTS IMPORTANCE OF WHAT MATTERS MOST WHILE ON SPACE MISSION.
9. TECH: ALLEGED NSA-PROOF EMAIL SERVICE GOES ONLINE.
10. HEALTH: ADDICTIONS AND RE-PROGRAMMING NEURONETWORK OF THE BRAIN.
11. BUBBLES, PEACE AND SPORTS: WHAT COULD THESE TERMS POSSIBLY HAVE IN COMMON?
12. FINAL WORDS: ACKNOWLEDGING ENERGIES AND RELEASING FEARS/NEGATIVITY.
Sports and concussions have spurred a tremendous amount of media attention in the recent years. What do we know about the long-term affects of concussions? What are the current researchers focusing on concerning sports and concussions?
Please join me in welcoming Dr. McDonald from the Neuroscience Center at Indiana University Medical Center. Dr. McDonald will be discussing a rather large research study funded by the NFL and GE concerning youth and concussions. Dr. McDonald is the lead investigator of just one of sixteen research facilities that have been awarded this grant. Tune in, call in and together we can make a difference!
Join Host Live Chats
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (78 chatters)
- Ms Blue (45 chatters)
- 62196 (42 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (41 chatters)
- Curious Times (30 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (18 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (17 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (12 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (10 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (10 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (10 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (9 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (9 chatters)
- OPWR (9 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (9 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (8 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (6 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (6 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- FridayNightcap wXEmiaj and Taylor (5 chatters)
- Sounding Off with Tank and Tony (5 chatters)
- Unseen World (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Reader Tash (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Gorilla Joe (3 chatters)
- BennetPomerantz (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (3 chatters)
- The Final Buzzer (3 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (2 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (2 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (2 chatters)
- Weekend Block (2 chatters)
- CaffSec (2 chatters)
- CPS Issues (2 chatters)
- 63504 (2 chatters)
- Growl Radio (2 chatters)
- KennethLocklin (2 chatters)
- Rev James 0011 (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Sol Spark Magazine (1 chatters)
- psjlife Lets Talk Talk Show (1 chatters)
- PSYCHICANGEL1 (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- MNTC RADIO (1 chatters)
- NexxLegacy (1 chatters)
- Ed Boston Evangelistic Outreac (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- THE BRYANT ORR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Rancho Radio (1 chatters)
- SupaFi64 (1 chatters)
- TheWriteStuff (1 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (1 chatters)
- planet ZOO radio (0 chatters)