SORT BY Relevancy
Tony Alford, Matt LaFleur, Kerry Cooks..
Brady Hoke, Eddie Gran, Todd Lyght, Autry Denson, Jeff Quinn, Mike Sanford Jr, Irish Tightness?
Notre Dame v Stanford for sure.... possibly Charlie Weis firing, Brady Hoke ineptitude, Ebola scares, and/or Quantum Mechanics
The NFL's perspective from the view of a NFL Veteran. Marques will review Jamies Winston Pro Day and all the moves going on in the NFL. Also, a look at who he thinks are the shakiest QBs in the NFL. If it were anyone but Tom Brady that jumped off cliff would it be a bigger firestorm? Who would you play golf with in the NFL past or present?
@intheroomshow is back on the air, and an extra-half hour early as @bradyhicks, #wcw's @thestro, @rayITR, @deathbysaigon, and the crew present a special, 2-1/2hr WrestleMania edition of the show! Check it out as #TNA's @brookeadams comes on to talk about her #RIPJawz cause and life at @DestinationIMPACT. Plus, @greekgodpapadon talks #NYWC and new friction with ITR's own Matt Saigon, and Mike Bessler from #PWI and @WrestlingInc writer #MikeBessler comes on to talk WrestleMania. Plus we'll have plenty of #WWE #WrestleMania #WM31 #WWERaw and #WWEHoF talk! Call in live to talk to Brady, Stro, and the rest ... (855) VOC-RADIO!
We will take a look at the State of HBCU College Sports and HBCU Academics/Financial Status and how so many HBCUs got to this point where finances are front and center. And, the finances of those running these schools have put them in jeopardy. We will also take a look at the Pro Day of Jamies Winston. What does he need to prove today?
1. Final Four preview, Duke fans, Aaron Rodgers vs. a reporter, McDonalds considering serving breakfast menu all day, The basketball team who lost state final on a technical foul call, the Canadian hockey heckler and Jordan and Brady being at the same bachelor party over the weekend are today's topics.
WELCOME TO GANGSTERS SPORTS..THE GREEN BAY PACKERS SUCK..live from my jail cell...talking sports..FANTASY BASEBALL..new england patriots talk..NBA..NFL..NHL..MLB...NCAA TALK..PART OF THE SPORT CITY CHEFS...TP IS MY LITTLE BITCH...AND NOW YOU KNOW PUNKS...update on my trial...sports talk on a sunday punks
So it has been a minute since I had TWO guest on the same show,but I LOVE WGEN I DO THAT!!!!!!!!!! To close out March I thought I would give u something quite special,and so I will...I welcome Comedian Marcus"Poke" Miles and Poet/Author Captain Gimpy!!!!!!!! Let me tell ya'll something....it is GOING DOWN this episode...
Ronald Brady, also known as Captain Gimpy, is a published author who recently made his poetic debut at the Brickhouse Gallery in Sacramento. He is a poet and author who has maintained the blog called "Musings of a Digital Vagabond," where the seeds of his book "The GImpy Monologues," were sown.
Marcus “POKE” Miles, a stand-up comedian from Richmond, California with a direct and fiery delivery of up to date events and up to date topics that everyone can relate to. Poke’s goal in comedy is to be able to make any audience laugh as well as be able to bring a funny from subjects that most people think of but may be uncomfortable to speak about out loud in public. Poke’s influence of comedy is Richard Pryor, Dennis Leary, and Eddie Murphy.
While baking 30,000 lbs of delicious brownies on a daily basis seems like it should be enough, Greyston Bakery's unique Open Hiring is its hallmark and what it is best known for.
Since its founding in 1982 by Zen Master Bernie Glassman, Greyston, the country’s leading social enterprise, has provided individuals in Southwest Yonkers, NY with employment, skills and resources to lift them out of poverty. Greyston’s unique combination of Open Hiring at the world famous Greyston Bakery and PathMaking services offer a roadmap to assist individuals and families in visualizing and realizing their paths to self-sufficiency. Its spiritually-rooted philosophy fuels community development and a commitment to human growth and potential.
Greyston's open door hiring policy offers employment opportunities regardless of educational attainment, work history, or past social barriers, such as incarceration, homelessness or drug use. Greyston believes that employment is a first step in an individual’s path toward success.
Mike Brady, President and CEO of Greyston Bakery, New York's first Benefit Corporation explains how it all works: anyone that comes to the front door of the bakery is given the chance to work, no questions asked. When a job becomes available the next person on our waiting list is given a job. Greyston provides them with resources, personal development tools and training in professional skills to give them the greatest chance for success in their new job.
The Voice of Leadership is proud to launch this B Corp Series: For People, Planet and Profit, and even more proud to give the first spot in this ongoing series to one of it's favorite brownies, er, organizations ... Greyston Bakery.
Linda Lombardo hosts.
marijuans do cause death chalk up another sucsess in the battle against marijuna, you drug tokers
thank god for not doing bongs and tasting nugs gorgin yer self on pot will kill you and make you violent
pizza hut and magars all agree you can pee standing outdside
PodVader and the SuperFans talk about the NFL's plans to head back to L.A. Jarrod Murphy - Rams, Monty Ressler - Raiders and Ken Priest - Chargers hash that out and why the offseason all of a sudden got really quiet.
Stan Kroenke seems to have the strongest plan, the owners seem to be backing Dean Spanos the most and would the NFL actually give the Davis family the keys to the shiny new toy in the 2nd largest television market?
Plus, what if Philip Rivers is available for a trade? What would they be willing to take Tom Brady in exchange for a few draft choices?
The SuperFans take a look at their teams' offseasons and what positions they hope are addressed most in the upcoming Draft.
Rules changes and punishments for cheating in here too.
We want to hear from you and we still need a Cardinals SuperFan - firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow on Twitter: @nfupodcast @therealpodvader @montsadius @rams_superfan @kennethjpriest
And feel free to download at iTunes!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- John Baptist (61 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (11 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (10 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (9 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (9 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (8 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (8 chatters)
- The Endless Light (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (6 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (5 chatters)
- Patriot Family (5 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- The Road Hawgs Radio Network (4 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- 63489 (4 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (4 chatters)
- alexas29 (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (3 chatters)
- Roger Taylor (2 chatters)
- Thats Novel (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Triangle Variety Radio (2 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (2 chatters)
- The Sisterhood Exchange (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (2 chatters)
- EON Network (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Fire Weekly (1 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (1 chatters)
- Ant Bowden Show (1 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (1 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- SweetSouthernTRadio (1 chatters)
- REAL MEN SPEAK (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)