SORT BY Relevancy
Get to know Dr. Brad as you never have. You will be blown away as Dr. Brad works on live callers to release their trapped emotional baggage for their ultimate health. Dr. Brad will also be answering your health, wealth, wellness, and relationship questions, and pretty much anything else you throw at him.
When: Tune-in every 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month at 7:00am PST
Dr. Brad's next episode is Wednesday, April 9, at 7:00am
Dr Bradley Nelson will be interviewing documentary film maker Justin Lyons, creator of E-Motion.
Fans from around the world will be tuning-in to ask Dr. Brad their energy healing questions. So don't miss this chance to learn from the author of The Emotion Code and The Body Code.
Join us as we introduce the Mag Blog Radio Experience. Highlights of this show will include.
- Co Hosts, Heather and Danny introduce the Mag Blog Radio Mission and the Post Interpretations Skit
- Tanisha A. Cunningham will talk about her book, "A Rose Can't Grow in a Garden of Weeds"
- Mimi Paris will discuss an exciting Lifestyles Topic
- Juice Cannon will be interviewed about his song, "Staring From My Rooftop" and the song will be played on air
- Jon D' Amore will talk about his book about "The Boss Always Sits in the Back"
- Anne Lucile McGlynn will discuss her Gluten-free cookie recipe
This week on "The Soul Studieux" MOBILE BLOG, we are choppin' it up with Keya Maeesha, Founder of "DATE NIGHT", and Detroit's own Alexis (Lexi) Draper, one of the coordinators for DATE NIGHT DETROIT that is taking place on Friday, July 11, 2014 @8:30pm at the Elizabeth Theatre located at 2040 Park Avenue, Detroit, MI 48201. In collaboration, these two dynamic ladies and their awesome team of phenomenal people, will bring this spectacular event to "The D" with the promise that it will be a night you won't forget! Performances include: LaShaun Phoenix Moore, Trey Simon, Danni Cassette, Teresajenee, and One Single Rose just to name a few of the artists who are sure to usher us in to ab-soul-ute bliss! You don't want to miss this! JOIN US LIVE this Wednesday, July 9, 2014 from 6:30-7pm (Est. Standard) as we "Relax. Relate. Breathe..." Hosted by: JaciCaprice.
Dr. Bradley Nelson, author of The Emotion Code and creator of The Body Code healing system will be working on live callers to release their physical, mental and emotional baggage.
Dr. Brad will also be talking about all things health, wealth, and happiness. If you have a question please feel free to call in.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (38 chatters)
- Jay King Network (11 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (6 chatters)
- Psychic Radio Network (4 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (4 chatters)
- Dial In Channel Up (4 chatters)
- The Emotional Pro (3 chatters)
- Angry Devas Radio (3 chatters)
- EarthsRetreat (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Talk Solar (1 chatters)
- The Boochcast (1 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (1 chatters)
- Trading Talk (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)