SORT BY Relevancy
Bisphenol A, often known as BPA is a chemical found in hard plastics and the coatings of food and drinks cans which can behave in a similar way to estrogen and other hormones in the human body.
Let's talk about alternatives to the products you may use that contain BPA and what it really means to your health and the health and well being of the ones you love!
Tune in at noon to hear Dr. Len Brancewicz of http://thenutritionshoppe.net discuss today's hottest health topics and new from a complimentary perspective. From colds to cancer and everything in between, Dr. Len can offer honest advice that makes sense.
As a Registered Pharmacist (RPh), Certified Clinical Nutritionist (CCN), Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine (NMD), and a homeopath, Dr. Len has over 35 years experience in helping to keep you and your family healthy and happy.
Call in today to ask about your most pressing health concerns! we have discussed this over and over again about BPA in the environment..and MILK CAN KILL YOU!!!
It is everywhere and it is dangerous. We need to avoid bisphenol-A (BPA) and bisphenol-S (BPS) used to package our food and drink products.
We will be on the road to Searcy, Arkansas, where we will stay at Harding University for a couple nights. We will attend Dr. Nancy's Uncle Watson's 100th birthday party and will have some meeting related to essential oils.
Tom Malterre joins Elevate Your Energy radio to talk about what environmental chemicals/ toxins actually do so that we feel compelled to take action without being overwhelmed.
We will cover:
- turning genes on and off with lifestyle
- once you start eliminating toxins, do you actually see a difference in gene expression
- toxic scents - febreze, laundry detergents - how bad are they really
- I think we all know BPA is bad for us... but why.. what does the research say it does?
- BPA-free - not better, what's in it, what do we know about it?
- for someone just taking first step toward a cleaner lifestyle - what are your suggestions?
The BDPA iRadio Show creates a vibrant communications platform that speaks to all BDPA stakeholders. We have an exciting line-up for our show on October 28, 2014.
- Angela Hoard, Business Analyst, Community Health Systems
- Tonji Zimmerman, Mobile Application Showcase Director, National BDPA
- Wayne Hicks, Executive Director, BDPA Education and Technology Foundation
BPA iRadio: Linking Business, Education and Technology. The co-hosts are Franne McNeal and Ronald Story. The show producer is Everaldo Gallimore. The show is sponsored by the BDPA Education and Technology Foundation and the BETF Executive Director Wayne Hicks. The technical advisor is John Malonson. BDPA iRadio broadcasts the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month. Join us on www.blogtalkradio.com/BDPA.
We will be discussing the dangers of BPA, dangers of high fructose corn syrup, as well as the benefits of breastfeeding, how to get rid of roaches naturally, RFID chips, common core, defeating the new worderorld , not trusting doctor's, and much more. K ...
Wednesday, July 9, 6pm EDT: To continue the series on the Environment, Mitchell has invited back Professor Frederick vom Saal.
Frederick was given the Heinz award in fall of 2010. He is a biologist at the University of Missouri at Columbia. He is known for discovering health problems linked to exposure to common chemicals in everyday products such as bisphenol A (BPA), a widely used ingredient in consumer products.
Dr. vom Saal’s work has opened new questions about the safety of many chemicals which had been thought safe based on traditional methods used in toxicology.
The focus of his current research is on the effects of fetal exposure to low doses of natural estrogens and to estrogenic endocrine disrupting chemicals.
Tune in this evening for what will be a highly informative show about the significant role plastics play in harming our environment and health.
Purchase Frederick's Book
You can Listen on-line at www.abetterworld.tv
Or listen by phone! 602 753-1860
Listen to The African History Network Show Wednesday, Aug. 27th, 8:00pm-10:00pm EST with host Michael Imhotep. 1) Is there a link between Homosexuality and Chemicals used in the environment? University of Berkley Prof. Tyrone Haynes thinks so. We’ll discuss some of his findings. 2) Ashiki Ajamu of The Hug 1 Healing Arts Center in Detroit will join us to talk about the “Healing Arts” and the “1st Annual Healing Arts Festival 2014”, Fri. August 29th-Sunday, August 31st, 10am-10pm 15925 San Juan, Detroit. 3) Update on The Michael Brown Murder Case. Call in with your questions at (914) 338-1375.
Sign up for The African History Network email newsletter by texting the word "Kemet" to 22828.
#TheAHNShow Twitter: FB: IG: Michael Imhotep
Listen to “The African History Network Show” with host Michael Imhotep, Monday-Friday, 8pm-10pm EST at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow.
NOW AVAILABLE: Hidden Colors 3: The Rules of Racism, Item #749, and Hidden Colors 1 & 2, Item #582 & #748 at www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com!!! **Special Offer** You will Automatically Receive, 1 FREE DVD Lecture from Michael Imhotep host of The African History Network Show with each copy of "Hidden Colors 1, 2, and 3" that you purchase!!!
This month, we talk about Environmental Toxins and we start off the series by talking with authors Bruce Lourie and Rick Smith.
Bruce and Rick are amongst some of Canada’s leading environmental thinkers and have co-authored the books, Toxin, Toxout: Getting Harmful Chemicals Out of Our Bodies and Our World, and the best-seller Slow Death by Rubber Duck.
Bruce is well known for his work in convening large collaborative efforts among businesses, NGOs and government that achieve significant change. Examples include the Canadian Boreal Forest Agreement, the world’s largest conservation effort, and his pioneering role in connecting environmental issues to human health, most notably the shutdown of coal-fired power plants in Ontario, the single largest climate action in Canada.
From 2003 to 2012 Rick was Executive Director of Environmental Defence Canada, where he spearheaded the successful effort to get Canada to become the first country in the world to ban the toxic chemical BPA in baby bottles. Rick lives in Toronto with his wife and their two young sons where he spends most of his time driving kids to soccer.
UN interference, let Israel get the job done!!
Thank you to Jack of N. America and Geoff Mitchell of EDL Radio for their contributions.
Welcome to Freedom Loving Infidels with your Hosts, Tim Burton and Kel Fritzi. We strive to bring you insights, and offer you tools to further research The Scourge…called… Islam.
Also, read Tim Burton's articles at the Brenner Brief here:
Tonight, we discuss the Trojan Horse Scandal in England, as well as islamic Group-Think and the Weeping Eagle.
(Also, Israel is superior)
The Weeping Eagle: http://www.theweepingeagle.com/2014/06/a-month-of-islam-in-britain.html?spref=tw
We don't offer honourifics to the mohammedans here. They are simply known as The Scourge.
Welcome to Freedom Loving Infidels, with your Hosts, Tim Burton and Kel Fritzi, where we strive to educate about a threat…called Political Islam.
We give you the tools to do the homework, and further educate others in the hope that there will be a united Global Understanding in that Islam continues to be the greatest threat facing Western Democracies today.
Please read Tim Burton's articles found here: http://www.brennerbrief.com/author/tim-burton/
"Mass islamity ~ Stop the Insanity."
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (148 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (41 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (40 chatters)
- thelordshour (30 chatters)
- NTEB (28 chatters)
- HOV Radio (20 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (19 chatters)
- The Big Thicket Watch (18 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (17 chatters)
- Olivia Wilder (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Curious Times (7 chatters)
- Xtreme Fantasy Football XFF Radio (6 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (5 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- LoveYvetteMarie (3 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (3 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (3 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- Krsna Bhakti Radio (2 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (2 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (2 chatters)
- UrbanLiteraryReview (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (1 chatters)
- The Alex Cardinale Show (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)