SORT BY Relevancy
On this edition of Carson's Corner, we welcome advocates from the election boycott movement, Terri Lee, Danny Haiphong, and Chris Driscoll. Terri was the co-coordinater of the Campaign to Boycott the 2012 Presidential Election. Danny is a blogger for Black Agenda Report and the author of “Making the Case for an Election Boycott: Why the Left Should Refrain from US Imperialism's Electoral Charade.” Chris was the media director and spokesperson for the 2008 Ralph Nader campaign for president and the 2006 Populist Party candidate for governor of Maryland.
Since the 1950s Americans increasingly stoped voting. Even in the historic 2008 Obama election with a record number of African Americans and youth turning out, only 58 percent voted. In non-presidential Congressional elections, less than 40 percent vote. While voting advocates charge apathy and lazyness, most nonvoters say they are fed up with a currupt government and elections with no reasonable choice. In recent elections, non-voters have been the majority, and if they had been a political party, would have been by far the largest party in America.
The loss of faith in the government is not only reflected in low voter turnout; the most recent Gallop Poll found only 7 percent have a positive view of Congress.
Laws restricting third party participation, an elections system that favors money over votes, a two-party system that has no room for any other than the official liberal and conservative ideologies, a Supreme Court that protects the right of billionaires to buy elections and politicians. Why bother, the majority of Americans ask as they throw their hands up in exasperation with a system that just doesn't work for them.
Our guests will be discussing how a group of dedicated activists are working to turn this American majority into a powerful, vocal movement to forge change and bring about a genuine democracy.
THE BOYCOTT RALLY CONTINUES THROUGHOUT NOVEMBER, AGAINST AN INTERNATIONAL SECULAR ORGANIZATION WHOSE AGENDA IS TO CLOSE DOWN 40 CHURCHES IN BOSTON, FOR ROCK-N-ROLL,, AND ACTIVITIES THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GOD, NOT CONSIDERING THAT GOD SAID, IN EXODUS 20::8- "REMEMBER THE SABBATH, AND KEEP IT HOLY."
Why is one of the largest autism organizations in the United States being boycotted by the Autistic Community and their Allies? Join AWN Radio on this first day of Autism Acceptance Month as we discuss the reasons for the Boycott Autism Speaks campaign with guests Kimberly Steiner, Autistic Activist; and Parent Advocate, Beth Ryan. Both Kimberly and Beth are actively leading and participating in this grass roots initiative.
We're broadcasting live, and taking your calls at (347) 237-4932. Our chat room will be open throughout the show as well!
Show times: 10:00 am PST, 11:00 am MST, 12:00 CST, 1:00 pm EST (Scheduled times are USA zones. To determine when our live show will broadcast outside the U.S., go to WorldTimeServer.com.
Our German Ancestry
Hosted by: Robert Schlattmann
Jews did 911 and it is just that simple. There is so much information available on the Internet to support that statement that you would have to be deaf, blind and stupid not to understand, or maybe you waste too much of your time watching TV or listening to the radio.
It is time to start an international boycott of the jew. They control almost everything in our societies, so it should be relatively easy. Start with magazines, newspapers, radio, television, movies and music.
Stop buying print material - it is all lies and propaganda anyway. Turn off the radio and TV. Stop going to the movies and do not buy music from jew companies. Go to the library for your books and avoid buying books from jew authors and publishers.
If you have the discipline, either quit drinking liquor entirely or drastically reduce your consumption. The same applies to cigarettes, soda, sweets, snacks and junk food. At the very least, you will be healthier and have more money in your pocket. I have already done all of these things and I intend to do more. I also support my own people at trutube.tv with a small contribution from the money I saved from my boycott of the filthy jews. That is how much I love my people. What will you do?
According to Winnie Mandela, neither Jennifer Hudson, Terrence Howard nor any other producer of the movie Winnie Mandela interviewed her for the movie. Therefore, we should boycott the movie because it is not reflective of her life story; thy disrespected her and did not seek her input and it fails to give an honest account of the events. Also, in light of the recent allegations concerning Mr. Howard and his estrange wives, should he play Nelson Mandela?
Jennifer Lopez and Springsteen have both refrained from playing Israel in 2012. The Tuneyards of Canada cancelled their gig. Jacques Ranciére cancelled his speaking tour at Tel Aviv univ. CAT POWER used twitter to cancel her gig in Tel Aviv.
The Pains of Being Pure at Heart announce they will not play Israel.
Listen for more amazing news!
Join us this week as the GCL Crew sits down to discuss both sides of the Grambling State Football Team boycott. What's the future of the program's sports teams? Will other HBCU's experience similar declines due to the arms race that is now college football? Were the student-athletes right to stage a boycott or should they have used other means to get their message across.
Tune in at 7pm EST on Wednesday as the co-hosts discuss this, the NCAA's sanctions for the University of Miami, Manning vs Luck Part I, the 2013-14 NBA General Manager survey, and much more.
BREAKING: On this week's show: Uganda anti-gay law declared 'null and void'! The disturbing results that have emerged in its wake. Women want EQUALITY, not "preferential treatment"--- UGANDA: "Pride is busting out all over!" All this, and more, will be discussed this Sunday, August 10th, on Equality Updates Live, with Marcinho Savant. Andrew W., and much more!
That's Sunday, August 10th, 2014 at 11:30AM (ET)/8:30 (PT)! on Equality Updates with Marcinho Savant! I find it baffling that human beings are unable, and unwilling, to remember to love one another, and to "do unto others, as we would have them do unto us", in today's world. and, as usual, we welcome your calls, thoughts, and opinions! Be sure to call in at : (760) 283-5125!!!
Join us! That's today, 8/10/14, at 11:30AM (ET)/8:30 (PT)! Exclusively on #blogtalkradio!
DISCLAIMER: The views expressed by the guests on this broadcast are theirs alone, and do not, necessarily, reflect those of the Equality Updates with Marcinho Savant broadcast, its host, staff, sponsors or any other person or party, directly, or peripherally, involved with this program.
Join Marcus every Saturday on the 'Organise Or Perish' show. From 8pm CST / 9pm EST. Today we will talk about the concept of Black Jesus, what the purpose of this movie is about and what it aims to do. Also We look at the God's Of Egypt movie and the epidemic of the attack on black history in the entertainment industry.
YO MOMMA BLACK SCHEDULE:
Monday: The Love Jones - with Renee & Dawah
Wednesday: Run Down With Renee - with Renee
Saturday: Organise Or Perish Show - with Marcus William & Meshiah
Sunday: PAST (Problems And Solutions Training) - with Peter
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (164 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (74 chatters)
- John Baptist (72 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (26 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (24 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (20 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (13 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (12 chatters)
- thedean (11 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (10 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (10 chatters)
- gregfilms (9 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (8 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (8 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (8 chatters)
- Omega Man (7 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (7 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (7 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (7 chatters)
- Everything But Normal (6 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (6 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (5 chatters)
- Old Style Conjure (5 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (5 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (4 chatters)
- FSF Radio (4 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (4 chatters)
- Dayplayer Dish (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (3 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (3 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (3 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (3 chatters)
- Station IWDM (3 chatters)
- sun752 (3 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (2 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Easy Wedding Planning Blog (1 chatters)
- Chaos Network (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (1 chatters)
- RefJeremy (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- The BadBoy and The Doc (1 chatters)
- Tarvino (1 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)