SORT BY Relevancy
Discussion of the boxing world straight up with no twists. John Raspanti and Keith Thurman are scheduled to appear. John is our guest analyst and is the chief head writer of maxboxing.com & doughouseboxing.com. We will discuss the Floyd Mayweather Jr. VS Manny Pacquiao Superfight and Canelo's destruction of James Kirkland, as well as the upcomming fights and boxing news. Keith Thurman is one of the top fighters in the world and is scheduled to appear for an interview. Boxing News.
Discussion of the boxing world straight up with no twists. Zac Pomillio, Abel Sanchez and Darnell Boone are scheduled to appear. Zac will be our guest analyst, he has been a matchmaker in boxing for years and has worked with many well known boxers. Abel is the trainer of Gennady Golovkin and he will talk about GG'Gs next fight against Willie Monroe Jr. Darnell is a boxer who has fought all the top fighters and was recently victorious against a young prospect Phillip Jackson Benson. We will discuss the boxing action of last weekend and talk about the upcomming boxing action including the big Heavyweight Championship between Wladimir Klitschko and Bryant Jennings. We will also discuss the announced officials for the May 2nd showdown between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao. Boxing News.
Discussion of the boxing world straight up with no twists. Chuck Giampa, John Raspanti and Bob Benent are scheduled guests. Chuck is a well respected judge who still works in boxing and we will discuss the appointed officials of the Floyd Mayweather Jr. Vs. Manny Pacquiao Superfight. John Raspanti is is the chief head writer of maxboxing.com and doghouseboxing.com. John will offer his opinion on the big fight as well as the big heavyweight fight this past weekend and the Hall of Fame ceremonies in California. Bob Bennet is executive director of the Nevada Athletic Commison and he will discuss the decsion of the officals of the big fight. Boxing News.
Wednesday, May 13th, at 5PM ET/2PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents a special "Boxing Double-Header", featuring Hall of Fame promoter and matchmaker Don "War a Week" Chargin, and elite level trainer Ronnie Shields, in one exclusive 90 minute program!!
To kick off tonight's singular presentation, the six decade fight promoter will discuss the future of Canelo Alvarez and Golden Boy Promotions. After scoring a huge ratings success on HBO, Saturday, May 9, the Mexican favorite seems destined for boxing super stardom.
Mr. Chargin will also share his thoughts on Al Haymon, the Mayweather/Pacquiao fallout, as well as potential super fights between Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto, and Gennady Golovkin.
At the 30 minute mark of the program, elite level trainer Ronnie Shields will join the program!!
The Houston,Texas based boxing coach will talk about the passing of infamous prizefighter Tony Ayala and his unfulfilled career within the sport. Mr. Shields will also discuss the upcoming, packed fight calendar.
- Gennady Golovkin vs. Willie Monroe Jr., May 16 on HBO
- James DeGale vs. Andre Dirrell, May 23rd on NBC
- Robert Guerrero vs. Aron Martinez, June 6th on NBC
- Erislandy Lara vs. Delvin Rodriguez, June 12th on Spike TV
- Miguel Cotto vs. Daniel Geale, June 13th on HBO
- Hassan N'Dam vs. David Lemieux, June 19th, network TBA
- Adrien Broner vs. Shawn Porter, June 20th, NBC
- Tim Bradley vs. Jessie Vargas, June 27th, HBO
Tune in to this special boxing radio "Double Header" on FightSaga Radio!
Discussion of the boxing world straight up with no twists. John Raspanti, The Mad Boxing Genius, Al Bernstein & Doug DeWitt are scheduled to appear. John and The Mad Boxing Genius are the guest analysts. John is the head cheif writer of maxboxing.com and doughouseboxing.com, Joseph The Mad Boxing Genius Torres is a freelance boxing writer. We will discuss the wild boxing weekend, the 30th Anniversary of Marvelous Marvin Hagler vs. Tommy Hearns, and this weekend's fights, headlined by the promised slugfest of Ruslan Provodnikov vs. Lucas Matthysse. Al Berstein is one of the great boxing voices of all time and he will also discuss The Fight(Hagler vs. Hearns) as he was there ringside calling the fight 30 years ago. Doug DeWitt is a former middleweight champion and one of the more entertaining and skilled boxers of the 80's and 90's. Boxing News.
Thursday, May 21, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents a special "Elite level trainer Abel Sanchez" edition of "Ringside Report with Rodney Green and Joseph Herron", sponsored by Affordable Dentures!!
The always astute boxing coach will kick-off tonight's 90 minute program, discussing the future of his ever growing stable of prizefighters at the Summit Gym in Big Bear Lake, California, including current Middleweight kingpin Gennady "GGG" Golovkin!!
- How does the prolific fight trainer grade Triple G's most recent TKO performance on May 16th?
- What does the immediate future hold for the "Middleweight Marauder"?
- Does Coach Abel see a super fight between his champion and Carl Froch materializing this summer?
- What location would the proposed mega fight take place and would the event be an HBO PPV worthy endeavor?
- How does a suggested meeting with Canelo Alvarez and Triple G play out, in Abel's professional opinion? With Miguel Cotto? With Andre Ward? With Carl Froch? With Erislandy Lara? With Floyd Mayweather Jr?
- Of the aformentioned match-ups, which is the most likely to occur in the near future?
- Who wins a suggested pairing between Sergey Kovalev and Andre Ward?
- Is a historic event with Bernard Hopkins still a possibility for Golovkin on HBO?
After the insightful interview with the incomparable Mr. Abel Sanchez, Rodney and Joseph will examine the most current issues circulating among the boxing community!!
Tune in to another special edition of Ringside Report with Rodney Green and Joseph Herron, exclusively on FightSaga Radio!!
Discussion of the boxing world straight up with no twists. Ron Christian is scheduled as our guest analyst and boxers Regis Prograis & Ivan Redkach are the featured guests. Ron is boxing historian and announcer fron The City of Brotherly Love. We will discuss Adonis Stevenson's big win and this weekend fights, headlined by Peter Quillin vs. Andy Lee and Danny Garcia vs. Lamont Peterson. Prograis and Redkach are two young boxers on the rise and we will interview them straight up with no twists. Boxings News.
Discussion of the boxing world straight up with no twists. Jeff Bumpus joins the show as our guest analyst. Jeff will break down this past boxing weekend as Gary Russell Jr. broke out in a big way against tough veteran Jhonny Gonzalez. Jeff will also give his take on some of the big fights coming up including the Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao bonanza. Joey Dawejko stops by to discuss his bigh fight with Amir Mansour. Boxing news.
Sunday, May 17, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents a special "Good Boy" edition of "Boxing 411 with Joseph Herron and Rodney Green"!!
The FightSaga team will examine last night's action from the Great Western Forum in Inglewood, California!!
- Gennady Golovkin TKO 6 over Willie Monroe Jr.
- Roman Gonzalez TKO 2 over Edgar Sosa
- Will Canelo be able to defeat Triple G in 2016?
- Will Cotto relinquish his WBC Middleweight title before stepping in the ring with Gennady Golovkin?
- Does Gennady have to move up to 168 pounds to face serious challenge?
- How good was Willie Monroe Jr.?
- Will "Chocolatito" mow through the Super Flyweight and Bantamweight divisions?
- Will fight fans eventually see Guillermo Rigondeaux vs. Roman Gonzalez in the near future?
Rodney and Joseph will also set the table for this weekend's PBC fight card on NBC from Boston, Mass!!
- Andre Dirrell vs. James DeGale, 12 rounds for the vacant IBF Super MIddleweight Championship
Tune in for another special edition of Boxing 411 with Joseph Herron and Rodney Green, exclusively on FightSaga Radio!!
Wednesday, April 15, at 6PM ET/3PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents an exclusive "PBC business model" edition of "Boxing Legends with Don Chargin"!!
The six decade promoter and matchmaker will talk about the pros and cons of Al Haymon's "Premier Boxing Champions" and why it may or may not be the best thing for the health of boxing.
- Should Haymon and company be more focused on cultivating ticket sellers and regional attractions?
- What is the potential long term result of paying fighters well above their perceived market value?
- Should fans be 100% supportive of this endeavor?
- How does PBC's monopoly of network dates affect other promoters and their fighters?
- Is a PBC monopoly in boxing inevitable?
- What will happen to the different ranking systems and sanctioning organizations?
- Will the fans of boxing have a lesser or greater voice with the Haymon business model?
For the answers to all of these questions and more, tune in to another edition of "Boxing Legends with Don Chargin"!!
Join Host Live Chats
There are no live chats in progress