SORT BY Relevancy
Discussion of the boxing world straight up with no twists. Zac Pomillio, Abel Sanchez and Darnell Boone are scheduled to appear. Zac will be our guest analyst, he has been a matchmaker in boxing for years and has worked with many well known boxers. Abel is the trainer of Gennady Golovkin and he will talk about GG'Gs next fight against Willie Monroe Jr. Darnell is a boxer who has fought all the top fighters and was recently victorious against a young prospect Phillip Jackson Benson. We will discuss the boxing action of last weekend and talk about the upcomming boxing action including the big Heavyweight Championship between Wladimir Klitschko and Bryant Jennings. We will also discuss the announced officials for the May 2nd showdown between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao. Boxing News.
Discussion of the boxing world straight up with no twists. Chuck Giampa, John Raspanti and Bob Benent are scheduled guests. Chuck is a well respected judge who still works in boxing and we will discuss the appointed officials of the Floyd Mayweather Jr. Vs. Manny Pacquiao Superfight. John Raspanti is is the chief head writer of maxboxing.com and doghouseboxing.com. John will offer his opinion on the big fight as well as the big heavyweight fight this past weekend and the Hall of Fame ceremonies in California. Bob Bennet is executive director of the Nevada Athletic Commison and he will discuss the decsion of the officals of the big fight. Boxing News.
Discussion of the boxing world straight up with no twists. John Raspanti, The Mad Boxing Genius, Al Bernstein & Doug DeWitt are scheduled to appear. John and The Mad Boxing Genius are the guest analysts. John is the head cheif writer of maxboxing.com and doughouseboxing.com, Joseph The Mad Boxing Genius Torres is a freelance boxing writer. We will discuss the wild boxing weekend, the 30th Anniversary of Marvelous Marvin Hagler vs. Tommy Hearns, and this weekend's fights, headlined by the promised slugfest of Ruslan Provodnikov vs. Lucas Matthysse. Al Berstein is one of the great boxing voices of all time and he will also discuss The Fight(Hagler vs. Hearns) as he was there ringside calling the fight 30 years ago. Doug DeWitt is a former middleweight champion and one of the more entertaining and skilled boxers of the 80's and 90's. Boxing News.
Discussion of the boxing world straight up with no twists. Ron Christian is scheduled as our guest analyst and boxers Regis Prograis & Ivan Redkach are the featured guests. Ron is boxing historian and announcer fron The City of Brotherly Love. We will discuss Adonis Stevenson's big win and this weekend fights, headlined by Peter Quillin vs. Andy Lee and Danny Garcia vs. Lamont Peterson. Prograis and Redkach are two young boxers on the rise and we will interview them straight up with no twists. Boxings News.
Discussion of the boxing world straight up with no twists. Jeff Bumpus joins the show as our guest analyst. Jeff will break down this past boxing weekend as Gary Russell Jr. broke out in a big way against tough veteran Jhonny Gonzalez. Jeff will also give his take on some of the big fights coming up including the Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao bonanza. Joey Dawejko stops by to discuss his bigh fight with Amir Mansour. Boxing news.
Wednesday, April 15, at 6PM ET/3PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents an exclusive "PBC business model" edition of "Boxing Legends with Don Chargin"!!
The six decade promoter and matchmaker will talk about the pros and cons of Al Haymon's "Premier Boxing Champions" and why it may or may not be the best thing for the health of boxing.
- Should Haymon and company be more focused on cultivating ticket sellers and regional attractions?
- What is the potential long term result of paying fighters well above their perceived market value?
- Should fans be 100% supportive of this endeavor?
- How does PBC's monopoly of network dates affect other promoters and their fighters?
- Is a PBC monopoly in boxing inevitable?
- What will happen to the different ranking systems and sanctioning organizations?
- Will the fans of boxing have a lesser or greater voice with the Haymon business model?
For the answers to all of these questions and more, tune in to another edition of "Boxing Legends with Don Chargin"!!
Sunday, April 19, at a special start time of 4:30PM ET/1:30PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents a "Matthysse, Crawford, and Chavez Jr" edition of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee"!!
The FightSaga team will review all of the bouts on the two rival networks, which took place on Saturday, April 18, at three different locations.
- Lucas Matthysse MD12 over Ruslan Provodnikov on HBO
- Terence Crawford TKO 6 over Thomas Dulorme on HBO
- Andrew Fonfara RTD 9 over Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. on Showtime
Joseph and Lee will recap the action and discuss the future of all competing fighters.
In the final thirty minutes of the broadcast, we'll get a special ringside report from FightSaga correspondent Steve "Luke" Lulkoski, who was on press row for last night's HBO fight card from Verona, New York!!
- Lucas vs. Ruslan
- Klitschko vs. Jennings preview
Tune in to another special episode of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee", exclusively on FightSaga Radio!!
Tuesday, April 28, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents a "Mayweather vs. Pacquiao" edition of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields"!!
The elite level fight trainer, who prepared Mike Tyson for his mega-bout with Lennox Lewis over a decade ago, will discuss the atmosphere of the big event and what both camps are currently going through in the days leading into the scheduled super fight!!
- Does any fighter have the perceived edge leading into May 2?
- How demanding is "Big Fight Week" on both camps?
Coach Ronnie will discuss the advantages and disadvantages of Mayweather and Pacquiao in this historic match-up!!
- Will Floyd Mayweather's hands be a crucial factor during the scheduled twelve round contest?
- Who has the most pressure leading into Saturday night's main event?
- What does Manny have to do to hand Floyd Mayweather his first professional loss?
- What must Floyd do to keep his perfect record intact?
- Will fight fans see a KO on May 2?
- Will there be an eventual rematch in September?
In the final thirty minutes of the 90 minute show, Mr. Shields will review this past weekend's action from Chicago, Illinois and New York City, New York!!
- Why was Badou Jack so successful against Anthony Dirrell on Friday night?
- Does Danny Jacobs have what it takes to become the universally recognized 160 pound champion?
- Was the referee in charge too critical on Wladimir Klitschko this past Saturday night?
- What's next for Bryant Jennings?
Tune in for another special edition of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields", exclusively on FightSaga Radio!
Discussion of the boxing world straight up with no twists. Ron Christian will serve as our guest analyst this week and Christian Giudice serves as our guest of the week. Ron will discuss the new ESPN deal struck with Al Haymon and the upcomming boxing weekend headlined by Jhonny Gonzalez vs. Gary Russell Jr. Christian Giudice is a writer who has writien acclaimed books on Roberto Duran and Alexis Arguello. Boxing news.
The Pound4Pound Kings of Boxing Broadcast Journalism. ONTHEGRiND BOXiNG is the worlds number 1 boxing podcast, and blogtalkradio's original boxing program.
Tuesday, April 7, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents a special "PBC" edition of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields"!!
The elite level trainer will preview this weekend's big fight card from Brooklyn, New York, which is slated to be televised on NBC this Saturday night!!
- Danny Garcia vs. Lamont Peterson...12 round special attraction
- Andy Lee vs. Peter Quillin for the WBO Middleweight title
Coach Ronnie will answer many questions swirling around Al Haymon's "Premier Boxing Champions" series
- Why did the influential adviser form the "PBC"?
- What is Al Haymon's "end game"?
- How long can "PBC" sustain this kind of activity?
- What are the benefits of the controversial boxing series versus more traditional business models?
The Houston, Texas based fight coach will also share his thoughts on this past Saturday's fight card on CBS.
- Stevenson UD12 over Bika
- Beterbiev KO4 over Campillo
Tune in for an all new edition of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields", exclusively on FightSaga Radio!!
Today we'll be talking about six fighters in three main events, all in one night. Chavez Jr (48-1-1-32 K.O) steps in to the ring with Fanfara (26-3-15 K.O) on Showtime 10pm ET. Before that, the hard hitting Matthysse (36-3-34 K.O) goes head to head with the will breaking Ruslan Provodnikov (24-3-17 K.O) on HBO 9:45pm ET. Then Terence "Bud" Crawford (25-0-17 K.O) takes on Thomas "Cordero" Dulorme (22-1-14 K.O). Make your prediction for the fights, how do you think things will turn out for these rising stars? Updates on #MayPac Mega Fight on May 2nd. Also, today in the Sweet Science. Matthew Saad Muhammad vs Pete Mclntye 4-17-1982
Join the movement Aftermthboxing
#ComeBack2Boxing call (213) 325-3434
Join Host Live Chats
- SOTT Radio Network (47 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (11 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (9 chatters)
- Ray Bokor and Sarah May (8 chatters)
- Ciracle Radio (5 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (4 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (3 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Baseball Essential (1 chatters)
- Bougie Girl University (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Right Knowledge Radio (1 chatters)
- Southeast Vince (1 chatters)
- Tapp into the Truth (1 chatters)