SORT BY Relevancy
The Eagles are 3-1 after beating the Maine Black Bears back to Northern New England. But questions still loom about this Boston College team - are they good enough to win another big game, how dominant can the running game be, and what is up next for Ryan Day, Steve Addazio, and Don Brown. How will BC handle a team we really don't know all that much about, and can they end the month of September needing just two more games to be bowling?
Join Dan and AJ as they're joined by the Mountain West Conference. Colorado State's coming for Saturday, making this yet another can't miss show!
There's no reason to come down off the high from Saturday quite yet!
We're not quite sure if AJ is still alive, and Dan may still be running through the mods hugging everyone in sight, but they should be back for Tuesday's radio show. Boston College is coming off arguably its biggest home victory and one of its most memorable wins of all time, a 37-31 thriller over #9 USC, so tune in at 8 PM EST as we revisit what happened at Alumni Stadium on Saturday night.
There will also be the task of putting BC on the track for Saturday's game against Maine. As we've learned, there's no reason to ever have a hangover game, even if it's against an FCS opponent. This will be a great chance for BC to level set their season at the quarter pole with a 2-1 record.
Many of us said the Eagles would be 2-1, but we never thought it'd happen this way.
We'll also have some guests on to talk Boston College, so tune in at 8 PM EST or give us a call at 646-200-0446 to discuss!
Welcome Christopher Everett filmmaker of "Wilmington on Fire" the1898 Massacre in Wilmington, NC. The feature length documentary will give a historical and present day look at the Wilmington Massacre and how the descendants of the victims of the event are asking for legal action in regards to compensation. The Massacre was a bloody attack on the African American community by a heavily armed white mob on November 10, 1898 in the port city of Wilmington, NC which left countless numbers of African American citizens dead. This event was the spring board for the white supremacy movement and Jim Crow throughout the state of North Caroina, and the American South. WATCH the trailer at www.youtu.be/9toV2-zDWkA
For the first time in their storied history, the Sons of Troy will come east to take on the Boston College Eagles!
Tune in at 8 PM EST (5 PM PST) as Dan and AJ talk about last week's game against Pitt and begin previewing the game on Saturday night against USC. The Trojans are coming off a tough game against Pac-12 rival Stanford, but they also are a team that slaughtered BC in the LA Coliseum last year, 35-7. The game will be one of the featured national games of the week, finding itself on national television under the lights in Chestnut Hill.
USC is 4-0 lifetime against the Eagles, but they're a very different team from the one that took on Steve Addazio's crew last year. The Trojans defeated BC right before head coach Lane Kiffin was fired, and they transformed overnight from a 4-3 middle-of-the-road program to a 10-4 bowl champion. Now they're a nationally ranked team under the direction of new head coach Steve Sarkisian, and storylines are already abound.
Be sure to tune in and be sure to call in as the Eagles take on the Trojans for the first time in Boston!
1. Who directed the New Haven Federal Bureau of Investigation field office to classify the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting (SHES)?
2. Why and for what reason would the FBI classify the SHES shooting when they did not classify the Columbine shooting which also was an Active Shooter Mass Casualty Incidents (AS/MCI)?
3. Who on was the Incident Commander as required by the Federal Emergency Management Agency in directing the AS/MCI at SHES?
• Who at the Incident Command Center made the ordering of Port-A-Potties a high priority since they were delivered within three hours of the school shooting?
• Who ordered those Port-A-Potties from Southbury, Connecticut?
• When I called the Port-A-Pottie company, after searching for over a week as to who they were and when they were ordered, I was told this information was classified and they are not allowed to share that information with me.
• The next morning I received a phone call from the Southbury Police Department at my home telling me not to call that company again, since I was harassing them.
• High priority for toilets but not for Life Star Trauma helicopters or paramedics.
4. Who and why did they not request Life Star helicopters, knowing that children and school staff were seriously injured and clinging to life?
5. Who and why did they not allow the paramedics and the EMTs inside SHES?
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (53 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (30 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (9 chatters)
- NLPI RADIO USA KURT LOGSDON (6 chatters)
- LifeScape Radio (5 chatters)
- The JEWEL Network (4 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (3 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (3 chatters)
- TheRealSideRadio (2 chatters)
- SPECULATION SPORTS (1 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (1 chatters)