SORT BY Relevancy
As we approach the one year anniversary of the Boston Bombings, for many, there are still tons of unanswered questions about why this tragedy happened and who was ultimately responsible. If you missed last year’s 3 hour special on “The TRUTH about the Boston Bombing” tune into a special rebroadcast TONIGHT at 9:00pm EST. To hear the details that CNN and all other mainstream media outlets conveniently decided not to report, as well as my prediction of everything you see happening around the world in regards to our impending war with Russia, call 646 200 0366 or listen online worldwide at www.dedantolbertshow.com... “REAL Radio that Matters”.
Teensaytion is a show about teens for teens by teens. These young adults voice their opinions about topics and issues that affect young people around the world.
Tonight's Topic: The teens discuss the Boston Bombing
Teen Host: Ashley Schwartz, Tahseen Rabbi, Miranda Curtis and Kendall Mitchell.
If you want to be part of the conversation call in at 914-338-0695.
We have postponed our discussion of women and religion with Rev. Jennifer Crumpton in order to talk about the Boston bombing with Deacon Mike Iwanowitz of Our Lady of Sorrows Cathlic Church, just outside of Boston.
A new concept in the opinion-driven world of talk radio, Fairness Radio is a daily one-hour on-line and on-air radio show featuring liberal Patrick O'Heffernan interviewing national guests from across the political spectrum. Patrick talks with everyone from conservative Senator Jim DeMint to former Democratic Party Chairman Governor Howard Dean to explore news, politics and culture from all sides in a civil conversation that focuses on idea, not gotcha’s. With an international team experts from all sides of the political spectrum Fairness Radio covers the events of the world like no one else.
Possible coverup in Saudi link to Boston bombing, the 2nd Amendment bill regarding more background checks was defeated in the Senate, and guest, Margorie Hahn, aka "Reagen Girl" will be a special guest. She's an author, writer for the Heritage Foundation, The American Thinker as well as others......
1. Who directed the New Haven Federal Bureau of Investigation field office to classify the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting (SHES)?
2. Why and for what reason would the FBI classify the SHES shooting when they did not classify the Columbine shooting which also was an Active Shooter Mass Casualty Incidents (AS/MCI)?
3. Who on was the Incident Commander as required by the Federal Emergency Management Agency in directing the AS/MCI at SHES?
• Who at the Incident Command Center made the ordering of Port-A-Potties a high priority since they were delivered within three hours of the school shooting?
• Who ordered those Port-A-Potties from Southbury, Connecticut?
• When I called the Port-A-Pottie company, after searching for over a week as to who they were and when they were ordered, I was told this information was classified and they are not allowed to share that information with me.
• The next morning I received a phone call from the Southbury Police Department at my home telling me not to call that company again, since I was harassing them.
• High priority for toilets but not for Life Star Trauma helicopters or paramedics.
4. Who and why did they not request Life Star helicopters, knowing that children and school staff were seriously injured and clinging to life?
5. Who and why did they not allow the paramedics and the EMTs inside SHES?
More on Boston bombing, and how it relates to immigration. Special guest, Richard Sullivan, preparedness expert and businessman from Lubbock, Texas. He's affectionately known at "Radical Richard" discussing some preparedness basics.