SORT BY Relevancy
Let's say "Hello!" to 3 authors from Boss Lady Publishing:
* 6:00 pm (EST)/7:00 pm (AST) - S. Chameleon, "The Lordess" of Boss Lady Publishing, received her unique name because, likened to a chameleon, she has a highly developed ability to change or adapt her writing style to quench a reader's insatiable thirst. S. Chameleon, born in Saginaw, Michigan, moved to Grand Rapids, Michigan where she flourishes. S. Chameleon has always been a "Boss" as a wife and a mother of 2. Writing is a talent she never took for granted. When she realized she had a story to tell, she carefully adapted her pen for the challenge.
* 6:30 pm (EST)/7:30 pm (AST) - Boo Jackson, born in Kansas City, Kansas, is the oldest of 3 children. Growing up in Wyandotte County, the roughest and poorest county in Kansas, Boo endured her fair share of hardships and still managed to graduate ith honors from Wyandotte High School in 2002. Her entrance into college to study Psychology and Social Work was curtailed to satisfy her burning desire to share the collection of stories within her. Her first novel, penned at the age of 20 while working as a security guard, was the result of a bet she had with her baby sister.
Boo grabs her readers with engaging, unique story lines, touching all subjects from romance, street life, lust, and racism. Her style is fast-paced while remaing detail-orientated, witty, and extremely humorous.
* 7:00 pm (EST)/8:00 pm (AST) - Ne Ne Capri is an author of Urban Fiction, or as it has been termed, Street-Literature. She came on the scene in 2011 breaking boundaries with her first title The Trap. NeNe signed with Wahida Clark Presents Publishing and then began to build her personal brand which she has coined #Trappin.
Author S.Chameleon was born in Saginaw, Michigan. From there she moved to Grand Rapids, Michigan where she continued to flourish. Chameleon has always been a "Boss" as a wife and a mother of two. Writing is a talent she never took for granted as she strove to perfect her craft with every stroke of her pen. Therefore, when she realized she had a story to tell she carefully adapted her pen for the challenge. S.Chameleon has a unique style that comes to life between the pages of her novels defining the saying,life is art.
Boo Jackson was born in Kansas City, Kansas. Boo endured her fair share of hardships but still managed to graduate from Wyandotte High School with honors in 2002. She went on to college to study Psychology and Social Work, in college she was grabbed by a burning desire to share the many stories inside of her. Her first novel was penned at the tender age of 20, while working as a security guard. `Boo is able to grab her readers with engaging, unique story lines. She touches on all subjects from romance, street life, lust and even racism. Her style is fast paced while still being detail orientated, witty and extremely humorous. Boo's literary diversity led to her ranking on the Amazon's best sellers list several times and her interaction on social media gives her readers a front seat look into who this woman behind the pen really is.
Crystal Victoria "From the Streets to the Skies No Limits: Diary of a Boss Lady,"
At the age of 25, she found her calling and passion through motivation, business, and writing. Today she is the President and Founder of Target Evolution Inc. Ms.Crystal's future goals consist of pursuing a doctorate’s in Business Administration and Business Law.
"From the Streets to the Skies No Limits: Diary of a Boss Lady," is her autobiography.
Tamera ‘Boss Lady’ Hinton is a young entrepreneur who wears many hats! She is a wife, mother, student, and entrepreneur. Tamera was born and raised in Clanton, Alabama where she currently resides. Tamera served nine honorable years in the United Stated Navy as a military police officer where she coined the name Boss Lady due to her fair, firm, and impartial leadership and of course she was just bossy! After discharging from the navy and years of college, Tamera knew she wanted to be here own boss thus starting her journey into entrepreneurship. Tamera first tried her hand at becoming a Independent Consultant for Avon, Melaleuca, and Skinny Body Care. She learned alot about sales, marketing, and branding from working these home based businesses which gave her the courage and confidence to finally start her own business. Instead of following her dream of working in law enforcement, Tamera gave in to her true purpose in life which is to be a blessing to others through empowering and assisting them manifest their dreams into reality. Tamera was first introduced to the world of entrepreneurship by her step-father. He is the owner of a small business that has been operating for over 25 years! Tamera created her business, Hinton Consulting Unlimited, with the assistance and support of her spouse Terry, in September of 2012 and incorporated it in February 2013. For more information about Tamera’s business ventures please visit www.hintonconsultingultd.com.
Get to know the ladies behind Boss Lady Inc., Kizzie Judd and Shequitta Crudup. On this episode you will learn what inspired the name and the movement. We will introduce our company and provide you with what you can expect from us on upcoming shows. Please feel free to friend us on Facebook as well as LIKE our fanpage, both found under keyword: BOSS LADY INC.
Best Selling Author, NeNe Capri comes to talk about her books, The P *ssy Trap, Trust No Bitch and Tainted. She will give 414 the 411 on what it's like operating Boss Lady Publishing. Boss Lady Publishing was founded and is headed by NeNe Capri, who started her writing journey under the tutelage of New York Times bestselling Author Wahida Clark. Boss Lady Publishing is dedicated to giving authors a platform for their work where they can learn the craft. Their team has put together an outline to aid their authors towards their goal of success. What do you know about this that's classic? Lots of laughs, I'm sure. It's ENOUGH ROOM for US ALL to SHINE! Now that's classic!To get on the show as a guest OR To place a CCC $5.00 AD inquire to CreamCityClassica@hotmail.com CALL IN NUMBER (713) 955-0635
Divas Boss Lady will be interviewing this awesome team of greatness, Jess Tee Entertainment. Come join in the conversation or tune in as I go behind the scenes of what Jess Tee Entertainment is up to in the Greensboro NC area.
There vision is simple:
Vision-to provide individuals a place of entertainment and an outlet that creates an atmosphere of celebration and fun while focusing on GOD.
Their mission delivers:
Mission-to showcase talents and feature upcoming artists while providing an atmosphere of fun and celebratory events that keep the focus on GOD! Purpose-JessTee Entertainment in association with p.u.r.p.l.l.e. positiviTEE productions presents “A Prelude to Homecoming 2013: A GOD-CENTERED Celebration featuring Christopher Lewis”
This show is only 1 hour long. 7-8 pm est. So please set your radio dials to this channel for the day of the show....May 2, 2013. 347-677-1602 to join in the conversation or listen in.
Tonight the "Boss Lady" and Anthony will discuss "Who Owes who, Men or Women"?. We live in a very comptitive society and it does not stop when it come to relationships and marriages. Join the discussion by calling 347-326-9139.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (43 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (31 chatters)
- churchfolk (24 chatters)
- Robert Phoenix (16 chatters)
- Southern Sense Talk Radio (12 chatters)
- Yasharshla Radio 2013 (8 chatters)
- TalkSouthRadio (3 chatters)
- The Rick Factor Talk Show (2 chatters)
- Warren Markowitz (1 chatters)
- George Gomond Radio (1 chatters)
- GYST Radio (1 chatters)
- BucketofPucks (1 chatters)
- The Campaign For America (1 chatters)
- LynnPinder (1 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (1 chatters)
- Progress in the World (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)