SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
This is the 3rd part of my film series: Films that make a difference and give back to the community: The show will explore the struggles and dedication that go towards making a film. This film will be donating some of its proceeds to the vicitms of the Boston Bombing:
America is a meca for running. With year round running options and adventures there is something to cater for all tastes.
Following on from the recent Partnerunning Show feature on running bucket and our Partnerunning European Run Vacation episode this week we travel around the United States tasting the running menu.
Taking a month by month approach we cover our favourite events including Honolulu and The Lost Dutchman as well as the better and lesser known events.
Also on this weeks show:
Over the shoulder
Great Ocean Walk 100 review
The road ahead
This is a special abbreviated show to let you know of our upcoming events virtual and face to face!
The Purpose Project Women's Power Summit 2014
Upcoming guest and special shows and more!
Time to S-eek H-eal I-nspire N-urter *E-xperience a new YOU*
The year is coming to an end; time for us to make major change! as the old adage says "out with the old, in with the new" Don't you think you deserve to be happy and put yourself first for a change? Join me for this short informative session.
WE will END with a special POETIC reading and discussion
by Ms. NIKKI DIXON!
The Ironman World Championship in Kona is brutal, imagine how difficult it would be if you were blind. Tina Ament, Competitor, blind since birth, just struck this event from her bucket along with 3 other Ironman events and 5 Boston Marathon finishes.
Her training partner and race guide Anne Thilges has completed in 40 Iron-distance triathlons and co-raced alongside Tina during the Kona world championship. They now will go on record as the first female blind athlete/guide to race the famed Kona Ironman World Championship. Kristina “Tina” Ament is the highest-ranked female in the physically challenged division among 28 All World Athlete Champions representing nine countries.
Join Tray and E as they discuss on the segment of Mate'ing. What are some myths that men hear about women but want the answers to? from a Woman's perspectivem we look forward to addressing 3 myths:
1. Nice Guys Finish Last
2. Women Don't Do Relationships
3. Women want a Marathon Man
If you are one of the nearly 107 million Americans struggling with high cholesterol then this interview is for you! Dr. Janet Brill will join me to talk about her book Cholesterol Down. Not only will she discuss her 10 simple steps to lowering cholesterol in just four weeks, she will also share with you what she deems “Miracle Foods”. Take control of your health without the risks of statin drugs by listening to this life changing interview.
Dr. Janet is a nationally recognized expert in the field of health, wellness and cardiovascular disease prevention and is frequently sought after by the media as a trusted source of nutrition and fitness information. Janet holds master’s degrees in both nutrition and exercise physiology and a doctorate in exercise physiology. Dr. Janet is the author of two books, Cholesterol Down (2007) and Prevent a Second Heart Attack (Feb. 2011) as well as Nutrition Together (2010), a healthy eating and weight loss program available at all Fitness Together personal training studios, worldwide. Dr. Janet “practices what she preaches,” having completed four marathons and countless 5K, 10K and half-marathon charity road races. She also enjoys swimming, winter sports and weight training. A “semi-vegetarian” for over fifteen years (she eats fish) Dr. Brill supports the notion of following mainly a plant-based Mediterranean-style diet for good health and longevity.
You deserve to be getting fit and losing weight (1-3 pounds per week) without dieting and without long workouts!
No gimmicks, just research-based facts from Award-Winning Fitness Expert, 18-time Boston Marathon Finisher and 12-time Ironman Triathlon Finisher Jonathan Roche and Award-Winning Fitness and Wellness Coach, 12-time Marathoner Finisher and 5-time Ironman Triathlon Finisher Erik Hajer.
To join the Free No Excuses Team (to receieve Jonathan's Daily Fitness Mission, access to Free Workout Videos and other great free tools) to go:
To learn more about Erik and his life-changing book (Live Fit & Be Well!) go to:
With this episode of Power Up Living, we’re introducing a new quarterly segment called, “Power Up Living Personified.” Here to help host Kelly Galea kick this series off is one of the most motivated and inspirational women she knows, her friend, Christine Payne.
Christine’s is a story of rising above, and as she says, going from humble to happy. Tune in as this “ordinary person living an extraordinary life” shares hardships faced, lessons revealed, tough decisions made, and how she stays focused and energized (especially on bad days!).
About Our Guest
Wife, mother and three-time Ironman participant Christine Payne courageously left a 25+ year insurance career to pursue her interests and passions. During the day, she’s a sales person at Orange Cycle, Central Florida’s largest bike shop. Early mornings and Sundays, you’ll inevitably find her pushing herself to extremes for the joy of it or because she’s training for a marathon, triathlon, or mountain bike race. Christine’s energy is uplifting and contagious -- if we’re lucky you’ll also discover why certain friends affectionately refer to her as “El Diablo.”
In this episode, blogger Sacerdotus talks on the warning issued by Professor Hawkin who said the Higgs Boson could destroy the universe without warning if charged too much. The warning was made in the book "Starmus."
Sacerdotus uses his knowledge of physics to explain how this can happen and the chances of it occurring in reality. Ever since colliders were built, some in the physics community have been worried of the effects colliding particles may have. It is possible that a black hole can be created which would absorb the Earth.
MOVE: POLICE STATE & THE BOMBING OF WEST PHILLY
Tonight~ 10/12/14…9p C/10p E…Call/Chat/Listen ~ 347-637-3074~
MOVE or the MOVE Organization (founded in 1972) is a Philadelphia-based black liberation group founded by John Africa that promoted the abolition of man- made laws & police brutality. The group advocated physical exercise, raw food diet, care for people, animals, and a back to nature philosophy. A major incident occurred in 1978, when the police raided their Powelton Village home. This raid resulted in the imprisonment of nine group members, now known as the "MOVE 9." Under Mayor Racist Rizzo and later Blackneck Mayor Goode, MOVE suffered extreme police brutality.
In 1985 the group made national news when police dropped a bomb on the Osage house from a helicopter in an attempt to end an armed standoff. The explosion and ensuing fire killed 11 people, including five children and the group's leader, John Africa.
Join us tonight as we discuss the fight of Move against the handling of African people in relation to the continued struggle to end systematic oppression and the insane killings of African people.
Tonight~ 10/12/14…9p C/10p E…Call/Chat/Listen ~ 347-637-3074~
Join in the lively discussions that always take place at THE LOTUS PLACE!
HOST ~THE LOTUS PLACE
CO ~HOST /PRODUCER~DR.RANDY SHORT
CREATIVE DIRECTOR ~QUEEN ZOLA
MUSIC ~SAKHELE SESHIBE
THE LOTUS PLACE
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (92 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (79 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (38 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (29 chatters)
- thelordshour (28 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (27 chatters)
- in5d (17 chatters)
- The Portal (15 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (13 chatters)
- HOV Radio (13 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (13 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (13 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (12 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (9 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (8 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (8 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (8 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- Fins Radio (7 chatters)
- SHRAonair (7 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (6 chatters)
- Tarhaka (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (6 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (5 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (5 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (5 chatters)
- Rick Moran (4 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (4 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (4 chatters)
- Draft Countdown (4 chatters)
- G220 Radio (4 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- WARRIOR TALK RADIO (4 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Throne Seekers Bible Study (3 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (3 chatters)
- wayneG (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (3 chatters)
- BC Radio (3 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (3 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- Reality Check2 (2 chatters)
- MMAPowertalk (2 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- 63289 (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (2 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (2 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- SLZE Sports (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Knicks at Nite Show (1 chatters)
- The Power Podcast (1 chatters)
- Transforming The Woman Within (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (1 chatters)
- Aimee Montgomery Min (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- BishopJD (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (1 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Free State Radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- New Colony Network (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (1 chatters)
- Life Conversations (1 chatters)
- KPN Radio (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- RCRadio (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (0 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (0 chatters)