SORT BY Relevancy
This is Part 1 of a Series on The Spanish Journey:
Please join with me on part of who I am and the other thousands of people like myself. Our story is not as familiar and so well known, but it is part of the Spanish History in the Americas today.
Tonight joining Joey will be Author Patricia Ruiz Steele- who has written "The Girl Immigrant", Author Gloria Lopez who has written and compiled the Book and CD "An American Paella", Michael Munoz who is the Webmaster and Designer of the Facebook historical page "Hawaiian Spaniards" Finally joining us will be Researcher, Director and Webmaster of Spaniards in the USA, James Fernandez.
This is gonna be a good one, folks. Join us for a 2hr jam-session in law and freedom concepts as we invite Beachhouse Jim aka. Jim Hebin and Boris Erickson of iamsomedude.com to reveal their recent mega-discoveries and how these new freedom solutions are working out in real-time in courts and in people's lives. Jim and Boris are like a "force of nature" when they combine their legal knowledge and procedural know-how to teach others the most important final steps in the Freedom Process of Emancipation.
Subjects to be covered:
~The Emergency Banking Act - 3/9/33- The Day America Went Bankrupt
~Trading With The Enemy Act/ War Powers Act
~ Americans as "Enemies of the State"
~ Martial Law Wartime Jurisdiction
~The Leiber Code
~HJR-192, Treasury Direct Accounts and "Accepted for Value"
~Public Insurance Policy 12USC95a Part 2
~ Completing the Usufruct
~Reversionary Interest Law
~Assigning Reversionary Interest
~The New Frontier Discharge
~The Path of the Peaceful Inhabitant
Please share this episode link with all your friends:
http://www.myprivateaudio.com | Status is Freedom
Angela Stark will be sharing her knowledge and experiences with us and she will be covering the topics we-cant-get-enough-of. This is going to be good! You don't want to miss it.
For 81 years WE have been living under "martial process" since FDR pledged all the property / persons both fictitious and living, tangible and intangible, as the collateral for His / Guarantee Trust Company of New York debt system that replacedmoney per se. On 4 March 2014 the NYS Appellate Court confirmed what I said in its decision and order shown on my website that it may ONLY provide "Martial due Process" NOt":Civilian due process while we continue under the annually renewed national emergency and or state of war per se.
The important part of becoming the "Agent": for the Debtor Trust Transmitting Utility registered in commerce, is the need to act in good faith in all public and private transactions.
The level of Patridiot nonsense out there puts the human being whether as surety-indenture or as the agent registered with the US Secretary of Treasury at great risk.
Please subscribe and watch https://www.youtube.com/user/VMEnterprisers/videos
She's one of Wall Street's few women owned and run executive search firms. She's a power broker of talent, competing with the biggest names in the industry for her access to the industry's movers and shakers of the next generation. Tune in this Friday's Power Lunch to hear our interview with Cecile Munoz, President & CEO of U.S. Executive Search Co. She's been quoted many times by leading wealth management publications such as Investment News and RIABiz. She's also Managing Partner & Founding Member of Sonora Investments LLC and sits on the board of Marlin Gold Mining Ltd. She's no stranger to the C-Suite or the entrepreneurial spirit that keeps her firm alive. She's a high impact, power executive and entrepreneur. Entrepreneurs and executives alike will take nuggets of inspiration from her interview. Tune in this Friday at 12pm EST for the Power Lunch with MonaLisa Como!
Siobman O'Leary at 10:00 am
Wendy Ashby at 10:12 am
Barbara Susman at 10:24 am
Gina Giacusa at 10:36 am
Dorothy Nelms at 11:00 am
Altagarcia Munoz at 11:24 am
Mary Huang at 12:00 pm
Bridget Brown at 12:24 pm
Dee Dee Butterfield at 12:36 pm
Antoniette Bone at 12:48 pm
Rod Class will be sharing her knowledge and experiences with us and she will be covering the topics we-cant-get-enough-of. This is going to be good! You don't want to miss it.
Status is Freedom
a4v, accepted for value, adele weiss, afv, adele weiss, al, albert barcroft, alfred adask, angela stark, angelo trotter, anne batte, bank fraud, bank scam, banking cartel, bankruptcy, banksters, bart rippl, ben lowrey, bernard von nothaus, big al, bill of exchange, bill hicks, bill thornton, birth certificate, bluelotustraveler, bob conlon, bobby lowman, BOE, bond, bondage, bonded, boris, brandon adams, brian t collins, CAFR, carl miller, C.A.T., cece, chappy, charles sprinkle, charles stewart, charlie miller, chris (chappy) chapman, christian walters, cindy cantrell, cindy neun, clint richardson, colin derek, commerce, common law, conditional acceptance, conspiracy, constitution, contract, corey eib, corporate fiction, court, ticket, dan benham, dan gough, darren michaels, dave deriemer, dave mack, dave myrland, david clarence, david merrill, dean clifford, debt, debtor, dick simkanin, donna lee, doug riddle, doug's AFV, douglas riddle a4v, druanna, ed rivera, ed wahler, eddie kahn, ernest solivan, eugene kernan, eugene pringle, federal reserve, fiction, foreclosure fraud, frank o'collins, freedom, freeman on the land, freemanitoba, gary ray, gary smart, gene kernan, george carlin
The Entertainment Celebrity Link .
Tinga Stewart (born Neville Stewart in 1959 in Kingston, Jamaica) is holding strong as a purveyor of dancehall reggae. He started recording in the late '60s; his first recording was "She's Gone" in 1969 but the release of "Hear That Train" with Ernest Wilson, who was a member of the Claredonians, really got the ball rolling. The pairing with Wilson was spur of the moment as Stewart also led a group (the Wildcats) that performed in Kingston's hotels and clubs. From that, he joined Byron Lee & the Dragonaires and gigged all over Jamaica with the popular group. Though reggae-rooted, Stewart was popular with tourists because of his love for American pop hits, especially soul music. A stint with Boris Gardner Happening Band was his last group venture before going solo in 1973, when he enjoyed a local hit with "Funny Feeling." In 1974, he won the Jamaica Festival Song Competition by singing "Play de Music," written by Ernie Smith. Roman Stewart -- his brother -- won the contest the following year with a song Stewart and Willie Lindo wrote, entitled "Hooray Festival."
Stewart was voted the Most Popular Artist in Jamaica in 1981
A great novel read over the years by people around the world, classic literature for many schools, written by Boris Pasternak, published in 1957 about a physician and poet during the Russian Revolution. This novel begin to change and shed light on the inside of a country, refused in publication, Nobel Prize Literature winner which created an up roar with the Communist Party in Russia. Tune in to the Edna Stewart Show Saturday at 8 pm to learn more and stream down memory lane.
A Life Outside, directed by Catherine Brabec, is the story of the relationships of six New Jersey surfers: Greg Mesanko, Chris Mesanko, Kevin Casey, Jim Purpuri, Richard Luthringer, and Bucky Walters, who got on a surfboard for the first time close to 50 years ago and haven’t stopped their pursuit of surf to this day. As the surf boom took hold in the 60's, Casino Pier was not only one of the best surf spots on the east coast, it was also one of the most competitive and closely guarded by the locals. The Pier has been an icon for decades and is now all but destroyed by Hurricane Sandy. This is the story of these surfers and the Pier- then and now. Surfing the Pier was a privilege earned, a territory fiercely protected. You didn’t just own a board and paddle out, you had to be invited and then show quickly that you were good enough to be allowed in. So while surfing was a connection, friendships were complicated by the fierce competition in the water. Out of the water, surf shops were the gathering spot, the clubhouse, and Grog’s Surf Palace in Seaside Park was the mecca of the east coast. His shop created an intersection of surfers from around the world as surf culture and industry began to build. A Life Outside weaves their stories along side the lives of the NJ men, exposing that regardless of fame or monetary rewards - at the core is the same unrestrained passion and single focus to surf. Today, close to 50 years later, all these guys are still surfing. In October 2012, we filmed a surf trip in Baja MX with the NJ crew. Corky Carroll, Mike Doyal and Mickey Munoz joined us for an amazing week. Then, just 3 weeks after returning home to NJ, Hurricane Sandy hit. Towns, homes, and the Casino Pier were destroyed. The lives of our NJ crew forever changed. To preview the trailer, visit https://vimeo.com/84900247
The #1 Trading Card Talk Show, now in its 14th season.
Panini America held a press event today that was hosted by NFL Analyst Trent Dilfer to announce an exclusive partnership with the NFLPA. Doug Cataldo and Ryan Cracknell recap the event that will change the landscape of the football card world.
SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
The Simmons Law Firm
Hartland of Ohio LLC
SA-GE Trading Cards
Visit the Cardboard Connection for all of your trading card needs.
Also, be sure to visit the hosts' blogs:
The Trading Card Manifesto
The Voice of the Collector
Long Fly Ball
Join co-hosts Fred Altvater and Carlos Torres as they check-in to bring you the latest news, insights and analysis from around the golf world.
They will recap all major tours including Bernhard Langer’s record-breaking win on the Champions Tour and the European Senior Tour co-sanctioned Senior British Open, as well as the inaugural International Crown won by Spain in sensational fashion.
The Bridgestone World Golf Championship is this week they will have you covered with a full preview, in addition to every single tournament on the major tours.
On the VIG (Very Important Guest of the Week) section, will be Part 1 of Fred’s interview with course designer, Tom Doak.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (100 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (47 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (45 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (23 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (19 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (19 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (19 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (18 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (17 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (16 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (15 chatters)
- BITEradio me (10 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (10 chatters)
- Odwirafo (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- The Mompreneur Show (8 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (7 chatters)
- Fins Radio (7 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (7 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (7 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (6 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (6 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (6 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (6 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (6 chatters)
- 1twopunch (6 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (6 chatters)
- NCI Radio (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (5 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (5 chatters)
- Bellesprit (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- wayneG (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (3 chatters)
- Aaron McCready (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (3 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- MMA Jam (2 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (2 chatters)
- SLZE Sports (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Knicks at Nite Show (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (1 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio0 (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Brighter Business Empower (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Bebee and Friends Network (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- motherofsix (1 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (0 chatters)