SORT BY Relevancy
IF you had the opportunity to sit down with an Icon of Industry who has successfully launched 82 consecutive books onto national best sellers lists and has over 1,000 Amazon titles, would you?
If you had the chance to pick the Brain of the "Marchitect"™ who has a proven and easily verifiable track record of designing the architecture to market, sell and promote your product or service to our current market place, would you?
IF you had the convenience to access this informational gold both LIVE so you can ask questions directly to THE MARCHITECT™ and also have the luxury to listen and study it later, would you?
Well....... you have praying and your prayers are being answered!!!! Book mark this show to listen live to Michael Drew CEO & Founder of Promote a Book JOIN US AS
WE BROADCASST LIVE Thursday 01-22-2015 at
11:11 am PT/1:11 pm CT/2:11 pm ET/7:11 pm London/8:11 pm Munich & Milan
One thing I can guarantee, is you will be amazed and learn at least one valuable tip that would normally cost you thousands to obtain and if applied it will put you one step closer to realizing your dream! So join us and DO TELL A FRIEND!
For Archived Broadcast go to TheBottomLineShowLive.com
This show has been brought to you by our show sponsors:
OrganoGold-Click Here Now
Doesn't it seem like writing, publishing, and marketing a book is so simple as you surf the Internet and denote all the abundantly revolutionary success stories? Have you also discovered while at the same time, according to the latest book sales figures, many of these amazing tales prove to be nothing more than false and misleading myths, fairy-tales, and fantasies? So what is truth and what is myth relative to book marketing strategy? What are these embarrassing book publishing myths you need to shun at all costs? That is our focus on this edition of, “The Strategist Radio LIVE."
This week we are in for a special treat. Today, Ken chats with Sandra Wigzell, Organiser of The Book Expo Australia.
The BEA will be the first of it's kind in Australia in the last 20 years, with authors and publishers attending the event in Sydney, Australia August 30th and 31st. The BEA is an expo for promoting Australian Publishers and Authors to readers. A great day out for families who love to read. Sydney Showground in August 2014.
Book Expo Australia (BE Aus – pronounced as B Oz) is where the avid reader comes to meet known and favourite authors and find new and emerging authors. Their creative offerings will encompass all genres, crime, fantasy, urban fantasy, chick lit, thriller-action, contemporary, children’s, YA and all other genres. Non-fiction will be covered across all interests; business, fitness, self help, craft cookery, military history, poetry, travel and biography. Plus, eBooks, audio books, graphic novels and comics and more will all have a place at the expo. If it can be written, it will be at BE Oz
Teachers, librarians and parents can uncover new books to excite younger readers and you can explore innovative learning methods and technologies to help those reluctant and challenged readers.
On show will be modern technologies and for those with impaired eyesight, you’ll find new ways to enjoy books. If you want to read faster, there will be something for you: all this can be investigated and tried.
Book Expo Australia will be held:
When – 30/31 August 2014
Where – Exhibition Hall 5, Sydney Showground, Sydney Olympic Park, NSW 2127
Details on the Book Expo Australia can be found at:
Book Chat with Colette Cornatzer
In this week's episode, Ken speaks with Colette Cornatzer. Author of "Entertaining Thoughts". Colette speaks about "Entertaining Thoughts", her writing process, reviews of her book, and a book reading from Colette.
"Entertaining Thoughts" - Get inside the mind of one serial killer.
Entertaining Thoughts depicts the mind of a serial killer with a unique talent. After a tragedy rips Sham De Swamp from the only family he has ever known, his genius mind plummets into a dark place, from which he cannot return. Enter Sham’s mind and see just how he got to be standing in a courtroom, waiting for the verdict that may result in the extinguishing of his body, but Sham knows that no amount of punishment, not even death, could remove the blackened stain he has made on this world.
Colette Cornatzer lives in New Jersey and has been writing since she was ten years old. Colette has always loved stories, whether they were told through books, or relayed from her family, she would always be able to see the story unfold inside her head. She would see it, taste it and believe it. Still to this day, regardless of the story nor the storyteller, when she becomes engrossed in a story, she is there; in the middle of the action, experiencing everything with the characters. This is the same experience she hopes to bring readers of her own stories.
Our host, Ken Maxon, chats with Australian author, C.A.Milson.
In a recent book review, C.A Milson has been dubbed "The Master Of Horror"
C.A. Milson is the author of the award winning horror novel, The Chosen - Rise Of The Darkness, as well as the sequels, Bloodline Of Darkness, She's Not So Ordinary and Prophecy's End.
C.A. talks about his life as a writer, his journey from his early days when he started writing in 1989, til today; His insight into how budding authors can get their book published, and being onset for the film production of his novel, Rise Of The Darkness.
C.A lives in Melbourne, Australia
Two part episode.
This week, Ken speaks with A.P Fuchs. A.P. writes and publishes fulltime from Winnipeg, MB, and is most well known for his superhero series, The Axiom-man™ Saga. He spends most of his time writing about zombies and publishing books about them. His shoot ‘em zombie novel, Blood of the Dead, is about just that and, obviously, goes without saying but he’s saying it anyway.
He’s also the owner and sole-proprietor of Coscom Entertainment, a publishing firm specializing in superhero and monster fiction.
This week, A.P. talks about the nuts and bolts of getting published, what you need to know before you begin.
In order to attain "best in class" book sales results, "best in class" authors realize that their distinct book marketing timeline should commence 6 to 12 months in advance of the book title's full distribution release. Developing and implementing your strategic book marketing timeline will ultimately be the difference between a profitable roll out and rendering dismal book sales results. What essential components and factors should your book marketing timeline contain so that you cam maximize your opportunities for success, while minimizing your risk for failure. That is our focus on this edition of, “The Strategist Radio LIVE."
Publishing a book does not have to years, months, or even weeks. Publishing a book does not have to cost you more than a few hundred dollars plus your time and commitment. What is it that today's crafty publishing houses do not want you to know? What moves can make to bring your unique book to market faster and cheaper? What is the "Fast-Track to Publish Your Book?"
WATCH TOWER AWARENESS GROUPS. DISCUSS WHO THEY ARE.
EXPOSING THE INACCURACY OF ELDERS NOT KNOWING HIS OWN HISTORY.
RAYMOND FRANZ ON THE GOVERNING BODY.
STUDY WITH ELDERS TALKS ABOUT BETH SARIM IN SAN DIEGO.
SINGLE PARENT ISSUES.THE WORLD VERSUS YOUR WORLD.
The 3rd verse of The Book Of Eric.Forgive and Try to forget.
Politics...The New Movement.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (59 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (52 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (29 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (23 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (19 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (15 chatters)
- in5d (15 chatters)
- The Portal (14 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (13 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (13 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (9 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (9 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (9 chatters)
- Rifleman (7 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- Trek Talking (7 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (6 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (6 chatters)
- 65620 (6 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (5 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (5 chatters)
- Quagmire America (5 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (5 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (3 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (3 chatters)
- The Alex Cardinale Show (3 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- The Torrey Allen Show (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- redmaryland (2 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (2 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (1 chatters)
- Big Ticket Talk wX The Curtsy Crew (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Kisha Morris (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Stephanie Hill Williams (1 chatters)
- Splashhhh (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The LouddMouth Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- The Organic View (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (0 chatters)
- SALLYBLESSING (0 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (0 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (0 chatters)
- ATouchofReality (0 chatters)