SORT BY Relevancy
VISIT THE AUTHOR'S WEBSITE: www.katypye.com
A compelling environmental and family saga, bridging hopes and hearts – human to human, human to animal, human to world.
Young people can make a difference in this world – and adults can learn from the younger generation.
An amazing story of love, pain, triumph, forgiveness, patience, this book has it all – it’s no wonder this first time author has been recognized with FOUR HUGE BOOK AWARDS: Writer’s Digest Self-Published e-book Awards 2013: First Place – Fiction. Natilus Book Awards 2014: Silver – Young Adult. Next Generation Indie Book Awards 2014: Gold – Children’s/Juvenile Fiction and The GOLD Mom’s Choice Award Honoring Excellence.
WATCH TOWER AWARENESS GROUPS. DISCUSS WHO THEY ARE.
EXPOSING THE INACCURACY OF ELDERS NOT KNOWING HIS OWN HISTORY.
RAYMOND FRANZ ON THE GOVERNING BODY.
STUDY WITH ELDERS TALKS ABOUT BETH SARIM IN SAN DIEGO.
SINGLE PARENT ISSUES.THE WORLD VERSUS YOUR WORLD.
The 3rd verse of The Book Of Eric.Forgive and Try to forget.
Politics...The New Movement.
Join Host Live Chats
- Star Nations Radio Network (18 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (12 chatters)
- Ice Cream Convos (5 chatters)
- Yash Radio with Lovely Ro (4 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (3 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (3 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- THE GREG SQUIRREL SHOW (1 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (1 chatters)