SORT BY Relevancy
Julie Schoerke - guest: Marketing and publicity expert will be sharing tips that can help any author transform their marketing efforts into a stellar performance. This 20 year veteran has worked for some of the largest traditional publishers such as Boyd Mills Press, authors from Random House, Crown Publishing and Thomas Nelson. Here is your opportunity to connect with a someone that has been in the field of traditional and new media services.
Paula Cappa is a published short story author, novelist, and freelance copy editor. Her short fiction has appeared in Smoke Long Quarterly, Every Day Fiction, Fiction365, Twilight Times, and in anthologies Human Writes Literary Journal, and Mystery Time. Paula’s writing career began as a freelance journalist for newspapers in New York and Connecticut. Her debut novel Night Sea Journey, A Tale of the Supernatural launched in October 2012. The Dazzling Darkness, her second novel launched in April 2013. Both e books are available on Amazon. She writes a weekly fiction blog, Reading Fiction, Tales of Terror, on her Website http://paulacappa.wordpress.com/
Join Angela Lauria of The Author Incubator as she interviews author Melissa Heisler about the publishing of her first solo book, From Type A to Type ME: How to Stop "Doing" Life and Start Living It. Melissa is a coach and speaker who specializes in stress reduction. Melissa Heisler helps individuals find joy, balance, empowerment, and success in their work and home lives. She assists people one on one, in groups, and through the online www.BeTypeME.com program. Also catch her on It's My Life, Inc., The Empowerment Show, and El Jefe at Yo Soy Local.
Join Angela Lauria of The Author Incubator as she interviews author Wendy Fry about the publishing of her book, Find YOU, Find LOVE – Get to the heart of your love and relationships using EFT. Wendy is a business coach, life coach, and emotional health and relationship consultant.
Gardenia Destang is known for screen plays and the first local television mini-series “Heartstrings” an eight, 30 minute episode romantic drama on the issues of HIV and great love, for which she was the writer, producer, and director. She also wrote, directed, and co-produced the well known play “Do you Know Damien” a two-2 hour 15 minute full production. She is the author of the new book, Becoming Me.
The Author Incubator interview with Mind Museum (Philippines) curator and author Maria Isabel Garcia about the publishing of her book, Science Solitaire: Essays on Science, Nature, and Becoming Human.
Audio interview not available.
Read about Maria Isabel Garcia's experiences in publishing her first book here.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (40 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (32 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (26 chatters)
- Ms Blue (25 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (21 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (18 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (17 chatters)
- Thirdphaseofmoon UFO Sightings (12 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (9 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (7 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (7 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (6 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (6 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (6 chatters)
- EvolutionRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (3 chatters)
- Unseen World (3 chatters)
- The Alex Cardinale Show (3 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (2 chatters)
- The Merlot Show (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- Italian Tomatoes (2 chatters)
- Joe Diesel (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Path Of Life (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- ChrisHohnholz (1 chatters)
- Crush Radio Raw (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Jaime and Loco Project (1 chatters)