SORT BY Relevancy
Publishing a book is an excellent way to promote your business, gain new leads and establish yourself as an expert.
During this show, Business Success Coach, Donna Price will share strategies for developing your book idea. Things to consider when you are writing or developing a book and other book publishing related tips.
Join the conversation in the chat area or via phone.
Ready to publish your book? Learn tips and strategies from marketing expert Susan Friedman and published author Donna Price.
Susan Friedman is the founder of Aviva Publishing, having worked with over 150 authors to get their books to market.
In the book publishing industry, Aviva Publishing, is known as a “vanity publisher.” They publish books at the author’s expense, and the author holds 100 percent of the “rights” and profit to their book.
Once a book is written, the journey has only just begun. Because, there are still many steps involved to bring the book to market.
Donna will interview Susan to help listeners learn more about getting their books to print.
Susan works with authors on the publishing process of their books.
Welcome my guest, Stephanie Chandler, who, like me, loves helping thought leaders get great books out to the world. Stephanie is the president of Authority Publishing.
We will talk about the best strategies and tactics for successful writing, publishing and marketing books in todays very competitive world of publishing. I'll make sure to ask Stephanie her take on the best things new authors can do to help them achieve book publishing and marketing success in this lively thirty-minute exchange.
All too often new authors are so anxious to get publish (by anyone) that they wind up hopping into a bottomless big black hole giving up their potential profits and even their book rights altogether. When considering turning over the reigns to an outside firm, what three critical precautions must you consider first? That is our focus on this edition of, “The Strategist Radio LIVE.”
How to NOT Become a Business Burn-Out
How to Add $1,000,000 to Your Bottom-Line
Linda Leon is the owner of www.bookmarketingprofessionals.com. This is a book publication, marketing, author support and visual productions company.
She worked in management and as a producer in broadcast television. This industry has given her a spectrum of media skills from writing to producing television and radio programs. Linda’s television and radio work over the years has gone international and has reached over 80 million households.
She is also a professional ghostwriter, author, and was a columnist for United Press International for 4 years. She is a prolific writer with hundreds of posts on line. Her podcast Book That Author that aired on Blog Talk Radio accumulating over 20,000. Her most recent books are Publishing and Publicity for Smart People and Rock Star Marketing for the Emerging Author. Linda’s greatest joy in life is serving God and being a wonderful wife and awesome mother.
Award-winning author B. Alan Bourgeois, Founder and Director of the Texas Association of Authors, has been writing since 1989. Due to his experiences getting his own work published, has now started helping other authors get published and get known. In 2011 he founded the Texas Association of Authors to give Texas Authors an extra boost in marketing their books. On April 20 the organization will host a festival for authors and readers. In this interview, Alan shares about the organization, the festival, and the innovative ways he helps authors get their book written, published, and marketed. Websites: www.BourgeoisMedia.com, www.TXAuthors.com, www.WeFiction.com, www.FunDance.org.
Awakening In Austin is a project of http://HigherSelfEnterprises.com and hosted by Sara Pencil Blumenfeld. Sara is an energy practitioner who uses the tools and techniques of Matrix Energetics, Access Consciousness, and The Teachings of Abraham to help you clear limiting beliefs and change patterns that are preventing you from living your best life now (details and testimonials at www.AccessChangeNow.com). To comment on the show, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book author and talk show host, Denise Turney, covers the challenges and need to continue moving forward when experiences in this world throw hard balls. Saturday, June 21, starting at 11am/EST, Turney sits down with Demetria Grissett and discusses her book, In Sickness and In Health: A Journalized Account of Coping with Multiple Myeloma. Denise Turney and Demetria will also talk about the book publishing and marketing process.
Tune in! Tell your family, friends, colleagues and book lovers everywhere to tune in Saturday, June 21, 2014 at 11am/EST. You'll learn, be entertained, encouraged and inspired! You just might discover a key to a challenge you've been dealing with for awhile.
See you Saturday on Off The Shelf Radio!
How the Self-Publishing Model Can Help or Hurt Your Book Sales
Stacey Aaronson is the "Fulfiller of Publishing Dreams."
She is a professional book doctor who takes self-publishing authors by the hand and transforms their manuscript into the book they’ve dreamed of - from impeccable editing and proofreading to engaging, audience-targeted cover and professional interior design - rivaling or exceeding a traditional house publication.
Stacey has been a trusted book production partner for some of the most accomplished coaches, educators, entrepreneurs, and writers of inspirational non-fiction and memoir. She also assists non-fiction writers with developing their ideas into a sound book structure with clear goals. In addition, Stacey writes a monthly newsletter for writers and is the author of the blog “The Self-Publishing Scoop,” where she dispenses regular guidance on all aspects of independent publishing.
Stacey will be sharing information ranging from the biggest ways the traditional publishing model differs from the self-publishing model to identifying red flags writers should heed when seeking out independent publishing professionals such as editors and designers.
Visit her Savvy Author Mastery page to get her free Top 10 Things You Must Know to Become a Self-Published Author with Excellence video.
Please join us in the chat-room and have your pen handy to take copious notes!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (160 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (81 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (37 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (33 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (29 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (14 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (11 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (11 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (10 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (9 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (9 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (8 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (8 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (7 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (7 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (7 chatters)
- NBPP BLACK POWER RADIO (7 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (6 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (6 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (6 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (6 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (6 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (6 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (6 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (6 chatters)
- FoReRadio (5 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (5 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (5 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (5 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (4 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (4 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (4 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (4 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- Curious Times (4 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (4 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- SSRN (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (3 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (3 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (2 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (2 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- MFW Radio Live (2 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (2 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (2 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (2 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (2 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (1 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (1 chatters)
- Dont Tread On Us (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Lennis (1 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- Quagmire America (1 chatters)
- Radio Enso (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Own Your Career (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- Were Alive (1 chatters)
- WordBeat (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)
- Real Relevant and Raw Radio (0 chatters)