SORT BY Relevancy
Join Alaina as she discusses: Antique Heirlooms, Dusty Book Covers, and Tiny Cuts Of Meat.
Tune in to the Monday, June 1, Literary New England Radio Show for an hour of lively, thought-provoking book and author talk with three of today's hottest authors! Hosted by Cindy Wolfe Boynton, this episode features:
Cynthia Swanson on The Bookseller
Laura van den Berg on Find Me
Megan Abbott on The Fever
Listen and Tweet or email us to win each of these titles!
WUZ GOODY GOOD YOU ARE TUNED IN TO RTS BOOK CLUB ON ROAD TO STARDOM RADIO WE COME ON EVERY SUNDAY AT 1 PM EST THIS SHOW IS ABOUT ANY AN EVERYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH BOOKS WE INTERVIEW AUTHORS AS WELL WE PLAY GOSPEL MUSIC
WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR AUTHORS TO INTERVIEW ON THIS SHOW JUST HIT US UP 844-474-9393 EXT: 608
AUTHORS YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT: BRENDA JACKSON- ROMANCE K'WAN- URBAN ZANE- EROTICA
Listen on-line at www.abetterworld.tv or by phone! 602 753-1860.
Wednesday, May 27, 6pm EDT: On this week’s radio program Mitchell interviews renowned author and co-founder of the non-profit organization, Partnerships for Change, Jacqueline Miller.
Jackie is the author/anthologist originally with Jack Canfield of the book Heart at Work.Jackie spearheaded this pioneering book, which tells stories and provide strategies for building self-esteem and reawakening the soul at work.
Buy the book Heart at Work here.
Jackie Miller is an internationally recognized expert, consultant, and speaker in the arena of self-esteem. With her husband, Andrew Michael, she co- founded and currently serves as the President of Partnerships for Change. This organization is dedicated to the acceleration of social, economic, environmental and personal transformation as well community self-reliance.She has also served as an executive for several U.S. corporations such as Sara Lee Corporation, Shasta Beverages and Capri Sun, Inc., and PHH Corporation, she has deepened her understanding and appreciation of workplace issues.Heart at Work has recently been newly released with entirely new stories of inspiration and will be available through A Better World. Mitchell has written a chapter in this latest edition as well..Tune in for this re-airing of an inspiring dialogue between these two colleagues and good friends.
Our current study is on the book WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN NO ONE'S EXPECTING: America's Coming Demographic Disaster, by Jonathan V. Last.
Our daily news, research and educational programming incorporates cutting-edge research with deep background to current news stories as well as practical insights on how to make progress a regular part of our lives. We cover culture, history, education, economics, business development, health and disease prevention, along with a broad spectrum of other human endeavors. Our aim is to create a peaceful, prosperous and sustainable society wherein all of our children can live toward their greatest potential.
Learn more at www.LIBRadio.com / Archive recordings at www.LIBRadio.com/7MAC
We are live daily from 8 AM PDT / 11 AM EDT / 4 PM GMT / 6 PM EAT. You can go to www.LIBRadio.com for a number of viewing and listening options. Extensive archives of our previous broadcasts are available for instant download at the site as well. Your support is our means of keeping this valuable news research outlet functioning. We appreciate that YOU appreciate Culturally Conscious Communications.
This week, Judy Blume talks about her new novel; Liesl Schillinger rounds up new travel books; Alexandra Alter has news from the publishing world; Vanessa Grigoriadis discusses Wednesday Martin’s memoir, “Primates of Park Avenue”; feedback from readers; and Gregory Cowles has best-seller news. Pamela Paul is the host.
Make Betting the Buckets your home for NBA Finals betting coverage. Betting the Buckets is a "fast break" NBA betting podcast that covers the league from numerous angles. Host Cole Ryan takes a detailed look at the NBA Finals, with important matchup analysis and wagering angles on the Cleveland Cavaliers and the Golden State Warriors. A champion will be crowned soon, but you can feel like a champion at the betting window if you make Betting the Buckets a part of your handicapping process.
in Self Help
With 6 months left in the year do you feel like you have gotten off course with your goals? Join me and Darlene Hunter, Author of Win-Ability as she shares how to change your thinking to change your results.
Darlene Hunter, President of Darlene Hunter & Associates, LLC, motivational / inspirational speaker, trainer, author, life and business coach and award winning radio talk show host. As a young child Darlene knew that she wanted to help others. She was always that go to child and was always willing to listen and help where and when she could. As life moved forward, Darlene was faced with several challenges that should have slowed her down or even knocked her out, but Darlene was determined not to give up. After years of heartbreak and disappointment, Darlene did not just throw in the towel, instead she did the opposite. She decided to do what she believes is her purpose and life calling, motivating and inspiring others to never give up. Darlene fought through the pain and heartache and told her story in her book called, Overcoming the Obstacles, Releasing the Winner in You. This book propelled her to share her story to audiences and encourage others as a keynote speaker for conferences, workshops and retreats. In addition to writing, Darlene is the host of “The Darlene Hunter Show”, winner of the Fishbowl Radio Network 2013 DISTANCE SHOW OF THE YEAR AWARD.
Want a FREE audio book? Go to Audible.com and you can get one. Listen to today’s podcast to find out which book I recommend for you.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (22 chatters)
- PatriotVPN (17 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (12 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (12 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (10 chatters)
- dtm radio (9 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (6 chatters)
- PMN Radio Network (6 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (6 chatters)
- Thats Novel (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- Stand For Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (5 chatters)
- ridgewalkerradio (5 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (5 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (4 chatters)
- Soul Talk Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (4 chatters)
- SSRN (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (3 chatters)
- Curious Times (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Front Row At The Freak Show (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (2 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (2 chatters)
- Powerhouse Ministries Intl (2 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (2 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (2 chatters)
- talking paranormal2 (2 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (2 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (2 chatters)
- The Way Walkers (2 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (1 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (1 chatters)
- The Urban Release (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- NextPhaze Radio (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Destiny Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- American Peoples Radio Network (1 chatters)
- FoReRadio (1 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (1 chatters)
- Enlightenment Transformation (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)