SORT BY Relevancy
New York Times and USA Today best selling author Shoshanna Evers, co-founder of SelfPubBookCovers.com discusses book cover design for self-publishing authors.
This week, Arthur C. Brooks discusses “The Conservative Heart”; Alexandra Alter has news from the publishing world; Susan Southard talks about “Nagasaki”; readers offer changes to the literary canon; and Gregory Cowles has best-seller news. Pamela Paul is the host.
Welcome to Rave Reviews Book Club's BlogTalkRadio production of RAVE WAVES: BEHIND THE PEN, where host Bethany Turner is joined by supportive RRBC member, and previous Member of the Month, Rebecca Reilly! We are discussing her first novel, DIARY OF A CHRISTIAN WOMAN: HOW I USED 50 SHADES OF GREY TO SPICE UP MY MARRIAGE. Join us as we go behind the pen and learn more about the work, the author, and the inspiration.
This segment of BEHIND THE PEN is being sponsored by John Fioravanti, the very talented author of A PERSONAL JOURNEY TO THE HEART OF TEACHING!
If you'd like to know how you can get your own commercial recorded or read live on one of our shows, please visit RaveReviewsByNonnieJules.Wordpress.com.
in The Bible
(1) The ‘condemnation in Romans 8 = willful disobedience…”There is no ‘willful disobedience’ for those…”)
(2) lost in sin
(3) saved by grace
(4) reborn in the Holy Spirit
(5) consecrated by our choosing to submit and deny self, leading to transformation
(6) transformation by walking in the Spirit (Rom 8)
It is only by the grace and mercy of Christ that we are given the power (in Acts 1:8) to overcome the attributes of condemnation (Romans 1:26-32) by making the deliberate choice to change!
a. What does it mean to be transformed?
b. What is the goal of transformation?
c. Why should we be transformation?
d. What do have to do in order to be transformation?
The process of being transformed
Renewing The Mind
Today's Topic: "The Pain In Your Life, You Let Exists! " 1Peter 4:8
Above all things, have intense love for one another, because love covers a multitude of sins.
Show Date: 8/02/2015
Show Times: 8pm Est| 7pm Cst| 6pm Mst| 5pm Pst
Show Link: http://tobtr.com/s/7801909
To voice your thoughts, CALL: 213.559.2995
Guest: Bill Katz, editor of Urgent Agenda.........we will look at Secretary Kerry and President Obama defending the Iran nuclear deal.....problems in Congress and Democrats......the upcoming GOP debate and the Trump Factor......who is likely to gain from the debate? More problems for Mrs Clinton on the email front......and she won't take a position on The Keystone Pipeline.....she continues to drift toward the left wing corner of the party....will VP Biden get in the race?......the US economy and its impact in the upcoming election..........the Planned Parenthood videos and their impact on Democrats and funding of the group...........plus more from the front pages....... ....
Click to support some of our friends....
YOU CAN GET TALK SHOW UPDATES HERE........
...CLICK AUDIBLE.COM, YOUR SOURCE FOR AUDIO BOOKS!
CHECK OUT MY FRIEND CARLOS GUEDES AND HIS MUSIC........
CHECK OUT MY BOOK: CUBANOS IN WISCONSIN.....
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER......
GET MY POSTS BY E-MAIL HERE......
"Struggles Of The Birthing Place"
ALL NEW SHOW ON THE WARRIOR OUTREACH RADIO NETWORK
THE NEXT MISSION, BROUGHT TO YOU BY OUR NEW HOST: DANIEL MAYS
Malachias Gaskin who will be discuss his book that he has wrote called A Warrior’s Garden. Below is a short description of him and his service:
Malachias Gaskin Is the Author of “A Warrior’s Garden, Therapeutic guide to living with PTSD.” Malachias joined the Indiana Army National Guard in Jan 1994 at 18 years old and served both as a Combat medic and an Infantryman for 9 years. In April 2006 He re-enlisted in into the Active Army as a Combat medic and served for 8 years. He did 28 months in Iraq during the surge and Operation New Dawn. He was medically retired for PTSD, TBI, Arthritis, Hearing loss, and Bursitis at 100% and retired to the Nashville TN area.
After 3 years of counseling and medications from the Army, Malachias decided that he needed something more and transitioned to a more non-chemical based and alternative therapy based road to recovery. Using three main pillars, Faith, Music, and Organic Gardening A Warrior’s Garden was born.
JOIN US FOR THE NEXT HOUR WITH :
Our second guest of the night will be Mike MacDonald with his project that he has been working on which is called A Warrior’s Reintegration.
Mike MacDonald is an Iraq War Veteran, he served on active duty for 5 years in the Military Police. Mike was later honorably discharged from the military in 2013. He began to take photographs to begin to raise awareness of the issues of veteran suicide in regards to the issues that are not spoken about amongst others.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (127 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (11 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (11 chatters)
- Witch School (10 chatters)
- The Spirit Science Network (9 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (9 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (7 chatters)
- The Sinners Ball (6 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (5 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio Ministries (5 chatters)
- Doctor Ginny (4 chatters)
- Angels Of Light (4 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (4 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Champion Talk (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- Reach Out America (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (1 chatters)
- Aaron McCready (1 chatters)
- AlimBey (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (1 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)