SORT BY Relevancy
Jeremy and Mouth breakdown the state of college football in the State of Utah.
On today's show: Indiana declares marriage ban illegal, Utah asks the Supremes to decide on Marriage Equality, Evan Wolfson (of Freedom to Marry) on Marriage Equality, Demi Lovato Fights, US MARINE opportunity for women's parity, Andrew W., and much MORE!
That's Sunday, July 13th, 2014 at 11:30AM (ET)/8:30 (PT)! on Equality Updates with Marcinho Savant! I find it baffling that human beings are unable, and unwilling, to remember to love one another, and to "do unto others, as we would have them do unto us", in today's world.
And, as usual, we welcome your calls, thoughts, and opinions! Be sure to call in at : (760) 283-5125!!!
Join us! That's today, 7/13/14, at 11:30AM (ET)/8:30 (PT)! Exclusively on #blogtalkradio!
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* Democrat Senator Mark Udall, from Colorado, tries but fails to force Christians to pay for abortions.
* PIJN-exclusive interview with Utah Senator Mike Lee.
* Senator Ted Cruz warns: Democrats want to ban religious freedom.
~ Girl George & the Dragons Radio Show # 30 ~
July 27,2014.interviews Slim Producer
"Open Mic Doc"TV Show..Musician
Host Open Mic at "The Fireside"Alameda
VIP EVENT....BROADCASTING LIVE FROM ONE OF OUR SPONSORS BIG Z RESTAURANT IN WEST HAVEN/OGDEN UTAH...
SEASON 2 PREMIER , AND SEASON 3 LAUNCH PARTY..
.TONIGHT WE HAVE THE PLEASURE OF GETTING EVERY ONE WE CAN IN PROPER MANORS TOGETHER FOR DINNER, FUN, AS WE WATCH THE SEASON 2 OPENER, AND BEGINNING TO FILM SEASON 3.
FILMED IN UTAH AWARDS WITH WARREN WORKMAN, AND SAG AFTRA VICE PRESIDENT BETTY CARR WILL JOIN US
CALL IN AND JOIN ALL OUR CREATORS, PRODUCERS, CAST AND CREW TONIGHT AS WE CELEBRATE A LONG AWAITED PREIMER OF SEASON 2 AFTER THAT EXPLOSIVE FINALE OF SEASON 1...Guest Call In-(718) 508-9641
TALK TO YOU SOON..
NEW! CALL IN!
NEWSFLASH: Emery County Utah Judge recently declared from the bench "This court does not recognize that the 'Free Exericize clause' of The United States Constitution trumps State Law, and so therefore we find you guilty!"
Oklevueha Branch NAC of Huntington, Utah President Jeff Standing Tall Gardner rejoins us tonight to bring us all up to date on recent Oklevueha Cannabis-related court cases and spate of ONAC member arrests.
State of Utah vs. Jeff Gardner, CASE NUMBER 095002782 Misdemeanor DUI, POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA (Pipe with Cannabis Resin in it), Class B Misdemeanor, June 7, 2010
“Defense Attorney Motioned to Dismiss Possession of Drug Paraphernalia” “He (Defendant) testified to belonging to the Native American Church. Prosecution objected” Defense Attorney argued. Judge noted that defendant had to be “blood Native American” “Defense Attorney argued” “Defense Attorney looked for case that showed that you did not have to be “blood” (State v. Oklevueha Native American Church submitted to the court) Motion sustained. “Prosecution had no objection to preferring defendants' proof of membership to church. Defendant entered Exhibit #1, Membership card. State rested.”
The Stories for Children show is on Mondays and is hosted by Mom's Choice and Award-winning Author Virginia S Grenier, who is joined weekly by guest authors to talk about writing for children and/or their favorite childrens/YA books. Grenier, with her guests, hope to not only share their love of the written word, but also what makes a good book for young readers and much more.
Our guests are: Scott Rhoades has enjoyed writing since he was about five years old, when he used to make his own books by tracing pictures and making up stories to go with them. He especially enjoys writing stories set in the Middle Ages. He was a technical writer for Novell, Inc. from 1992 to 2007, after starting his career at Atari in 1988. He currently runs his own company, Write Field Documentation Services, LLC. He is also on the Board of Directors of The Tiferet Center, a center for Jewish education, ritual, and community service based in Vermont. Learn more at http://www.scottrhoades.com/index.html
Julie Daines spent eighteen months in London where she studied and fell in love with English Literature, Sticky Toffee Pudding, and the fellow who ran the kebab store around the corner. After editing for other authors, she decided to take up writing again--this time in the young adult genre. Learn more at http://www.juliedaines.com/
Learn more about our shows and network at our website http://worldofinknetwork.com
Find great books and articles on our blog or follow us on our Facebook Fanpage
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (49 chatters)
- Curious Times (37 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (30 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (22 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (14 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (12 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (10 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (10 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (10 chatters)
- The Hot Corner (8 chatters)
- Love Productions (7 chatters)
- Universal Radio (6 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (6 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (5 chatters)
- El Maat (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- The Sorceress Cagliastro (4 chatters)
- Quagmire America (4 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (4 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (3 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (3 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (3 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (3 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (3 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- Keep It Real Daily (2 chatters)
- ETA (2 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- Inviting Love (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- Lennis (1 chatters)
- Linda Mooney (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (1 chatters)
- WRESTLE RAMA (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SciFi4Me Live From the Bunker (1 chatters)
- CHOIICE ENTERTAINMENT (0 chatters)