SORT BY Relevancy
We are continuing our conversation about how body image affects youth. This program includes discussion on how body image can tie to bullying and the role that social media plays. The panel includes a variety of body types, thus creating interesting discourse from different ends of the body-type spectrum. We also have a male on panel who will talk about how body image affects boys--their conversations, perceptions, and ideas
Body image is a major concern for teens because the media portrays perfection: skinny, long hair, fair skin, and flawlessness. But, this is not realistic. More often than not, teens are not aware that celebrities are made to appear perfect through such technology as photoshopping and makeup. These enhancements promote unrealistic expectations for both girls and boys.
In this show we will discuss how body image affects the youth of today. How it is portrayed in media (social and otherwise) and in school.
Sport is highly recommended and is a high money earner professionally, however the most important thing is to love what you do. It is a fact that the world needs help in obesity/diet problems. Body image is equally important to love the skin your in, the before, during and after shots :) we will finish with meditation.Welcome all. I give a shout out to Australian WBA #15 Daniel Awesome Dawson vs Austin Trout, former WBA 154 pound champion.I wish Daniel every success in his match in America,at the Pechanga Resort and Casino, Temecula, California on the 22nd of August 2014. If you would like to register to a sport website that has a registry for sport people around the world, go to www.sportkin.com
Ladies, join us for "Beauty, Fashion & Image" series for Dating Talk. My guest is Lisa Taylor, who has a Masters in Counseling. Join us as she explores body image and how to overcome negative body image. Lisa has counselled teens and adults and is a graduate of Regent University.
How do you view your body and does it affect your dating/love life?
This week on the Empowering Women Series for Changing Minds Online. Jessica Leichtweisz and Dr. Aikyna Finch will be joined by special guest Valerie Montgomery, Owner/Psychotherapist at Beyond Beautiful, to talk about Having a Healthy Body Image! This is a Can't Miss show!
Call in and ask your questions on 5/29 at 9 PM EST/8PM CST (949) 203-4763 www.blogtalkradio.com/changingmindsonline
Summer is upon us, and it’s time to shed the cozy layers of winter outerwear and enjoy warmer weather. For many people, baring more skin also exposes their deep-seated insecurities about their bodies.
This year, take action to beat those negative niggles and learn how to have a healthy body image all summer long. Listen to the five positive body image commandments to boost your self-esteem and foster self-love
About Your Host:
Jessie Blair-Myrie, CHHC, AADP
Have you ever felt pressure to bounce back IMMEDIATELY after having a baby? Have you ever received criticism for not looking exactly the way you did before having a baby? Tonight we will discuss Motherhood and Body image. We will also discuss how the media sends the wrong messages to women.
Because we can't resist talking about the issues around body image, we rant away on it again, as well as looking at the tendency in our society to judge women's fashion, bodies, and appearance. In addition, we talk about the problems around birth control: getting on and off of it, and hormonal regulation. An episode not to be missed! If you want the show notes, check 'em out over at eatlikeahuman.co!
We all have problems with not having a healthy body image. Men and women feel less than because they feel as though they don't have the right body or looks. The media is a huge culprit in this loss of confidence and self esteem based on one's looks. Jossi will talk about how to reshape our bodies in our minds so that we come to love our body and see ourselves as attractive and worthy human being.
Burps, farts, aches, pains, rashes, discomfort, disease...
What if the aches and pains we have are actually your body trying to tell us something?
What if instead of looking at it as a problem, we would be curious about it?
Are you curious?
Come join us Coming Tuesday and Bring your questions!
How would it feel to love your body right now? To have a communion with it beyond anything you have experienced?
What if it is just a choice? What would it take to choose this for you?
Join Greg Dyer , The Birthday Suit Tailor and Merlijn Wolsink for 30 minutes of exploration into what else is possible for loving your body! Call in a participate with your questions and awareness!
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (89 chatters)
- Yada (31 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (21 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- reactionariez (12 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (10 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (9 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (8 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (8 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (8 chatters)
- Straitway (8 chatters)
- DHead Radio (6 chatters)
- Bellesprit (6 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (6 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (5 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (5 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (4 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Long Nail Divas Turnt Up (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- On the Job Complaining (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Mz Robinson Talks (1 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- House of Hu Humanity United (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The FabLife Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (1 chatters)
- The URC Show (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- SistaPoochie (0 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (0 chatters)
- Refreshing Waters Ministries (0 chatters)