SORT BY Relevancy
On this MMA edition of Carson's Corner, we welcome UFC legend Dan Severn to the show. Bob will discuss many illustrious aspects of Severn's career, including some controversies along the way. You won't want to miss Severn as he enters Carson's Corner, the place where the most comprehensive MMA interviews take place. Severn's appearance on Carson's Corner will be one for the history books, as Bob asks the questions few have asked. Catch all the action tonight at 8pm est on Carson's Corner.
Dr. Gary Penn and Shannon Bradley-Colleary will explore many subjects of Relationships, Sexuality, and Marriage to name a few. Shannon, the “The Woman Formerly Known As Beautiful", is a "Beauty-Maven, Mom-Butler, Wife-Dominatrix...Slightly Mustachioed. Also on HuffPo, NPR, CNN, BlogHer”
Shannon, a Professional Blogger, Content Provider, Brand Ambassador, Editor, Author and Screenwriter, Shannon frequently writes about Body Image, Beauty, Aging, Parenting Tweens and, most popularly, about Married Sex.
Shannon’s blog http://thewomanformerlyknownasbeautiful.com/ is well know and has a huge following. Her most popular posts have landed on The Today Show, CNN, NPR, Daily Mail Online, The Huffington Post, Babble, BlogHer, Raising America and Fox11 News.
Don't miss Shannon's recent post "10 Signs You’re Dating an Asshat, 5 Tips to Avoid Them" click here and know the signs!
Nationally Syndicated Radio Show -
"The Great American Story with Bob Day"
These are our stories told in a way you have never heard before. Host Bob Day entertains and informs his audience with little known facts and long forgotten stories about the iconic people and events that make up The Great American Story. Your audience will learn about the West's greatest stage coach driver, who turned out to be a woman. Where did the term "saved by the bell" and "the graveyard shift" come from? Bob Day shares the folk lore and true stories of our colorful past in a way that will keep your audience listening, one story after the next.
"The Great American Story with Bob Day" is Nationally Syndicated and, Broadcast LIVE every Saturday from Noon-2(pst) from am1410KMYC and Sundays from 8-10 pm (pst) then, re-cast to the world via "BlogTalk Radio". All episodes of "The Great American Story" are Archived at www.thegreatamericanstorywithbobday.com .
“For affiliate information, contact RadioLinx Broadcast Marketing at 480-993-3150 or GreatAmericanStory@Radio-Linx.com”
ENJOY the STORIES!!!
Thanks for Listenin'...
You're right - it's RARE that I would place such a strong adjective in front of a guest's name. Here'w why: it's important for you to remember Patrick Bradley. It's that simple. But...maybe simple is not the word here :)
See, Patrick "daylights" as a regional President of Whole Foods! Already, he's different, right? In more ways than one! Check it out: he started at age 8 on a bargain basement organ. And self-taught! He played in Church for several years, all the while becoming immersed in the Beatles, Elton John, and Emerson, Lake & Palmer. Oh - and Rick Wakeman from the group, Yes. That particular influence stayed with Patrick - when you hear the Moog synthesizer on his new CD - you'll smile.
Classical music training in college and Jazz appreciation on the side - gravitating to Herbie Hancock and Chick Corea. From school, he joined a five piece Rock band called "Joshua" - that group released an album in 1986, "Surrender." At age 24, Patrick decided to focus on a career that was more stable. With a wife and children, organic food retail seemed sensible.
While working for Whole Foods in Chicago, we came to know Patrick via his debut, "Come Rain or Shine." He was promoted to the Southern California division of the company and was able to record his second project, "Under the Sun." This was a partnership with Jeff Lorber, who was suggested by Patrick's mutual friend, Dave Koz.
He's REALLY good at being an executive at his exceptionally successful day job, but when you hear Patrick Bradley PLAY - and that means piano, organ and Moog - WHOA. We're kinda hoping that the music thingie takes over ;) Especially since the personnel on this album is so HOT! You'll have to wait to hear who when Patrick joins us on 9/16!
The words we use, the way we got use to doing things, the roadblocks we got use to using have kept us in place for years. We were Ok for a long time with the way things were and everything worked out since things did not change for a long time. And then we woke up from a long sleep. The world had changed. We had changed. Yet we did not know how to change at the same time and what to do with what has changed. What do we do now? Join in on Todays Radio Show, Christisms at 3:30 PM, PST.
in Pop Culture
For more interviews like this one: http://www.MrMedia.com
Order "Leaving Ashwood" by Cynthia Kraack, from Amazon.com: http://amzn.to/1tSZmBu
What is Mr. Media® Interviews? The calm of Charlie Rose, the curiosity of Terry Gross and the unpredictability of Howard Stern! Since February 2007, more than 1,000 exclusive Hollywood, celebrity, pop culture video and audio podcast interviews by Mr. Media®, a.k.a., Bob Andelman, with newsmakers in TV, radio, movies, music, magazines, newspapers, books, websites, social media, politics, sports, graphic novels, and comics! Now in its 8th year! Subscribe FREE on iTunes or mobile devices via the Stitcher app and never miss a show!
Watch or listen to more interviews like this one at http://www.mrmedia.com .
Or listen on Stitcher via your iPhone, Blackberry or Palm Pre: http://www.stitcher.com/mrmedia
The Fingerprint has become the de facto standard not only for law enforcement, but for the world of Biometrics as well. Apart from Hand Geometry Recognition, Fingerprint Recognition has been around the second longest. There are many configurations availalbe with Fingerprint Recognition. For example, you can have local authentication with just one stand alone device, or, you can have a client server configuration, where many Fingeprint readers are connected to one central server. This type of set up is most common with very large organizations and businesses. Also, typically, when you use Fingerprint Recognition for Physical Access Entry applications, there is then the need to rip out the old locks and put in new electromagnetic lock strikes, wired to an access control reader. But, this may no longer be necessary. In today's interview, we talk with Mr. Bob Fee, Director of North American Sales for Zwipe AS, based out of Norway. They have come up with a brand new solution, known as known as a 'Match On Card'. In this interview, we learn more about this new technology, and how Biometrics can be a part of it. We also find out about the future of 'Match On Cards', and the promise they hold to keep Biometric deployments and configurations simple and easy to use.
On today’s show I discuss marriage. Who in the H.E. Double Hockey-Sticks is Ready for Marriage? NO ONE. The wedding and honeymoon are easy. It's when the kids are all throwing up, the dog has shit on your rug, the car won't start and your spouse just lost their job at that point marriage becomes difficult.
Here's the article that "stimulated" my thoughts on this topic!
I am a quirky, outspoken, irreverent, authentic and energetic frequent flyer to hell and back who just happens to host his very own radio show and podcast. I also write a blog, books and produce funny and educational videos!
I am also a licensed clinical professional counselor who has over 10 years in the counseling profession and over 20 in the mass media production (TV, Radio, Film) industry.
Visit my website for more on me, my books, videos and live stages shows that mix satirical and cathartic humor with mental wellness and behavioral health.
We use to think of Energy as a topic of being "out there" yet how "out there" is the Energy? Millions have been made on figuring out that air has energy and we transmit through sound waves so why would it be silly to think that we ourselves do not transmit through energy? Christ speaks that "Energy Precedes Words." How does energy move us, shake us and bring out the best of our lives? Tune in Today at 3:30 PM PST and Lets talk about what Energies roll plays in your life!
Bob Grant visits us again, and it's more than we hoped! Beginning at the 22:00 mark, is a powerful, possibly controversial conversation about Ray Rice, Roger Goodell, the public furor and racisim. Bob's sentiment, thoughts and observations about this current scandal tugging at the NFL are quite insightful and unique. The first segment is a continuation from an earlier episode about the very important discussion and the business of retired NFL players and the recently formed Players Congress, LLC. The work retired players Bob Grant, Marvin Cobb, Woody Campbell, Bruce Jarvis, and several others along with retired players wives Jo Bielskie and Jane Arnett are engaged in is not the main focus of the Real Football Wives program...but should be a part of every conversation regarding the business of NFL retirees. If you have questions not answered here, go to www.playerscongress.com for contact information.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (90 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (78 chatters)
- NTEB (55 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (47 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (45 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (39 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (38 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (24 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (22 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (19 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (18 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (17 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (17 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (14 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (12 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (9 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (9 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (9 chatters)
- Bellesprit (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (7 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (5 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (5 chatters)
- 64403 (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- LCS (4 chatters)
- Omega Man (4 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (4 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (4 chatters)
- R2C2H2 Tha Artivist (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (4 chatters)
- The Mompreneur Show (3 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (3 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (3 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (3 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (3 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (2 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (2 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (2 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- HUGS Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- The Knicks at Nite Show (2 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Asylum0 (1 chatters)
- The Curtner And Kerr Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- THE NOW NETWORK (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The View from Montana (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Real Empowement Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- Kelly Outdoors (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- GrownFolksBizness (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- AACONS (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Curious Times (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (0 chatters)