SORT BY Relevancy
Back in the day, there used to be a clear distinction between: Gay and Straight…Hoe and Respectable…Christian and Satanist etc. Tune into a special “Ask Dedan” edition of “The Dedan Tolbert Show” LIVE TONIGHT at 9:00pm EST on “Blurred Lines”, where we’ll discuss gay men who claim to be “metro sexual” and many other often ignored topics. Feel free to call in with questions/comments to 646 200 0366 or listen LIVE online worldwide at www.dedantolbertshow.com... “Real Radio that Matters”
The Mile High Club hosts King and Jasmine have a very special show in store for all their listeners. This week they sit down with New York’s modern day Renaissance woman Sam Jones. Sam is a jack of all trades, besides being a freelance content creator for a variety of NY’s movers and shakers. Ms. Jones has her own hilarious NSFW YouTube channel ‘At Home with Sam Jones’ and ‘Barnaby Jones’ a bow tie line. Listen as Sam and her boyfriend Mike, candidly discuss their personal experience taking the Jet Setting Jasmine fetish survey and couple results with co-pilots Jasmine and King. Take the JSJ fetish survey for yourself and discover your sexual ‘blurred lines…I know you want’.
Sometimes all you see is "Blurred Lines" when we are talking about what's really happening in our country, state cities, schools and homes.
This week we are here to remove some of the blurriness surrounding these issues and start a real dialogue on what’s happening within politics, society, entertainment, sports and more... Our goal is to have fun while were doing it!
Tune in Saturday, September 2013 at 7:30 PM EST
REAL TALK LIVE
We are covering a range of topics this week: - The Anniversary of 9/11 - Syria - Stop and Frisk - Upcoming Election - Politics in General and once again the role we play in it. For Entertainment we will discuss - Lee Daniels movie "The Butler" - The Venus and Serena Documentary - Fallen Sports Heroes and the power of a persons Brand - Robin Thicke and Marvin "Gaye's Blurred Lines" lawsuit And so much more.... Be sure to tune into the show this Saturday and share your feedback. The chat room will be open and we will be tweeting live if you have questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @@realtalklive216
Tonight at 8pm ET on Ernest Radio Network, it's The Ernest Experience Radio Show.
In the first set, your host Ernest talks about the finale of the CBS game show Big Brother 15. This was, by far, the most controversial year of the show, laced with racism, homophobia, machismo, bigotry, and more. Who did what, and what's to come for everyone now?
In the second set, Ernest defends Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" as not being a "rape song". The very term sounds ridiculous. Ernest will give you more examples of songs that could be construed as rape songs, but should they? And who really is singing about rape, and gets ignored?
All this plus NPR news, weather.com 3-day forecast, and music throughout the show by Solange! Don't miss it!
Did you miss last week’s episode of “The Dedan Tolbert Show”, where we discussed “Blurred Lines”, focusing on: metro sexual vs gay, classy vs sexy, good vs evil and wife vs freak? To hear our discussion on the breakups of Khloe & Lamar, Kris and Bruce Jenner, Preachers of LA, gay pastors, the Government Shutdown and MANY other topics…tune into “The Dedan Tolbert Show” TONIGHT at 9:00pm EST for a special rebroadcast. Listen 7 nights a week by calling 646 200 0366 or online worldwide at www.dedantolbertshow.com... “Real Radio that Matters”
Did you miss last week’s episode of “The Dedan Tolbert Show”, where we discussed “Blurred Lines”, focusing on: metrosexual vs gay, classy vs sexy, good vs evil and wife vs freak? To hear our discussion on the breakups of Khloe & Lamar, Kris and Bruce Jenner, Preachers of LA, gay pastors, the Government Shutdown and MANY other topics…tune into “The Dedan Tolbert Show” TONIGHT at 9:00pm EST for a special rebroadcast. Listen 7 nights a week by calling 646 200 0366 or online worldwide at www.dedantolbertshow.com... “Real Radio that Matters”
In our super-hero driven culture, we have many people we admire: entertainers, business-people, military members and teachers. Some even fall in love with their heroes. But where is the line between admiration and physical attraction? Is the line blurred and if so, how? On this episode of Fresh Share we'll learn to make a distinction between the two and make quality choices to fulfill both emotions. You'll want a pen and paper for this one. It's gonna get REAL!
Patrice Morgan is the CEO and Founder of the non-profit organization Imagine No
Colors. She was born and raised in Los Angeles, California. Patrice attended public schools and graduating from William Howard Taft High in June 1988. Shortly after graduating, she attended Santa Monica College to pursue a career in education.
Patrice Morgan is married and a mother of three children. She was previously employed with Los Angeles Unified School District as a Para-Educator. There she assisted other educators with education plans for school-age children. She also ran and orchestrated a daycare from her home for over 5 years.
On May 7, 2013 a life changing event struck her family when Patrice's younger brother Keyonta Muhammad Ansari 22 year old was innocently murdered in Los Angeles, California by gang violence. During this most toughest and challenging time for Patrice, she wanted to turn the negative into a positive with the loss of her brother. She decided to start a Non-Profit Organization "Imagine No Colors".
Imagine No Colors provides financial assistance for burial services to innocent victims of gang violence. With the thought of gangs in mind, gangs are represented by their location and color (RED, BLUE, or BLACK) hence the name "Imagine No Colors". Innocent life's are being taken away due to everyday colors. Her thoughts were, imagine life without gangs and gang violence.
Her vision flourished into reality when she was granted non-profit status in January 2014. A major goal is to raise funds through a series of yearly fundraisers.
Patrice also participates with local High Schools and community support groups to speak about her vision of helping families of innocent victims of gang violence. Patrice Morgan is Imagine No Colors.
Today's broadcast will feature a needed discussion: the orchestrated wheels of gang violence. The real story.
Enforcing the law has seemingly become a whole new culture of its own. The feeling of safety victims once felt when seeing the blue uniform has morphed into a sense of terror depending on the neighborhood and, sadly, your skin color. This is a subject that sparks much controversy because the actions of the many outweigh the good of the few. A call for action is necessary, and the spilling of blood in retaliation is not the way. Is it time to instill stricter qualifications on police officer applicants? Should we make random psychological testing mandatory for veteran officers, including superior officers? What are your thoughts?
After a disappointing night watching the World Cup I feel ready to talk about something on my heart. Why are women still seeking validaion from men for who they are? This week I have heard so much debate about what men think about women's hair, bodies,clothes, sexual preferences and the list goes on.....My thoughts are...What has women's business got to do with men? Why do men spend their time in our business?
So come and join me Iet's talk about this
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (94 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (71 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (55 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (28 chatters)
- The Portal (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (20 chatters)
- 63289 (17 chatters)
- HOV Radio (13 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (12 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (11 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (10 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (9 chatters)
- Jamaican Language Culture York (8 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (8 chatters)
- Lets Talk Jets with Dennis Tyson (7 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (7 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (6 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (6 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (6 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (5 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (5 chatters)
- Twin Radio (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- Sports Card Live (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- Tinabrandon (4 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (4 chatters)
- Real Talk With Robert Simmons (4 chatters)
- Pastor Andrew Bills (4 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (4 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (4 chatters)
- SHRAonair (4 chatters)
- LibertyRules (4 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (4 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (4 chatters)
- Common Ground Media Group OK (4 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (4 chatters)
- Cubanarama (4 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- G220 Radio (3 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (3 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (3 chatters)
- PASOS (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- The Real Time Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (3 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (2 chatters)
- MBN (2 chatters)
- The Candy Coated Network (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (2 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (2 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- CE Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- DONNELL BALLARD MORNING SHOW (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (1 chatters)
- Sales Coaching Chalk Talk (1 chatters)
- Relationship Reinvented (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (1 chatters)
- wayneG (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- BDPA (0 chatters)