SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents a special "Al Haymon Invasion" episode of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields"!!
The elite level trainer will discuss the most recent additions to the 2015 boxing calendar.
- Jhonny Gonzalez vs. Gary Russell Jr., Saturday March 28th, Showtime
- Jermell Charlo vs. Vanes Martirosyan, Saturday March 28th, Showtime
- Adonis Stevenson vs. Sakio Bika, Saturday April 4th, CBS
- Artur Beterbiev vs. Gabriel Campillo, Saturday April 4th, CBS
- Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. vs. Andrzej Fonfara, Saturday April 18th, Showtime
- Anthony Dirrell vs. Badou Jack, Friday April 24th, Detroit, Michigan, TBA
- Omar Figueroa vs. Ricky Burns, Saturday May 9th, CBS
The Houston, Texas based fight coach will also bring us up to speed on the other stars currently training at the Plex Gym!!
- Would Demetrius Andrade be willing to step in the ring with Erislandy Lara in a unification bout?
- K9 Bundrage vs. Jermall Charlo?
- Edwin Rodriguez vs. ???
- Could Artur Spilka be next for Deontay Wilder in June?
Coach Ronnie will also chime in on Premier Boxing Champions moving over the ESPN.
- Will Haymon keep Teddy Atlas and Joe Tessitore on the broadcast?
- Should fight fans expect more premium style match-ups on the network?
Tune in for another Tuesday night edition of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields"!!
Monday, April 13, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents an "Battle of the Network Stars" edition of "The Sweet Science with James Gogue"!!
The three decade fight trainer will examine all three marquee match-ups on both rival cable networks this weekend!!
- Provodnikov vs. Matthysse, April 18th on HBO Boxing After Dark
- Crawford vs. Dulorme, April 18th on HBO Boxing After Dark
- Chavez Jr. vs. Fonfara, April 18th on Showtime Championship Boxing
"The Gogue" will preview the "Strengths and Weaknesses" of each competing fighter, breakdown "The Keys to Victory" and offer his "Final Prediction" for each scheduled contest!!
The experienced boxing coach will also discuss the announcement of Miguel Cotto vs. Daniel Geale.
- Is this a match-up for which fans are excited?
- Can Geale upset the current WBC Middleweight Champion on June 6th?
James will also share his thoughts on this past weekend's action from Brooklyn, New York on NBC!!
- Is Haymon staging these events the right way?
- What's the importance of ticket sales and local attractions?
Tune in to another insightful edition of "The Sweet Science with James Gogue", exclusively on FightSaga Radio!!
Tonight, Sunday March 8, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network presents a special "Premier Boxing Champions" edition of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee".
The two fight scribes will examine Saturday night's big network debut of PBC on primetime NBC!!
- Keith Thurman UD12 over Robert Guerrero
- Adrien Broner UD12 over John Molina Jr.
- Did the NBC presentation meet or exceed fan expectation?
- Did the action disappoint?
- Are Haymon's fighters big enough names to support the mainstream series?
- What does the future hold for Thurman, Guerrero, Broner, and Molina?
Joseph and Lee will also give a brief review of Zou Shiming's loss to Amnat Ruenroeng in Macau, China.
- What went wrong for Top Rank?
- What does the future hold for Zou Shiming?
The FightSaga tandem will also preview this weekend's big events on Spike TV and HBO!!
- Porter vs. Garcia, March 13 on Spike TV
- Berto vs. Lopez, March 13 on Spike TV
- Cunningham vs. Glazkov, March 14 on HBO
- Kovalev vs. Pascal, March 14 on HBO
Tune in for another 90 minute addition of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee", exclusively on FightSaga.com!
Sunday, April 19, at a special start time of 4:30PM ET/1:30PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents a "Matthysse, Crawford, and Chavez Jr" edition of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee"!!
The FightSaga team will review all of the bouts on the two rival networks, which took place on Saturday, April 18, at three different locations.
- Lucas Matthysse MD12 over Ruslan Provodnikov on HBO
- Terence Crawford TKO 6 over Thomas Dulorme on HBO
- Andrew Fonfara RTD 9 over Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. on Showtime
Joseph and Lee will recap the action and discuss the future of all competing fighters.
In the final thirty minutes of the broadcast, we'll get a special ringside report from FightSaga correspondent Steve "Luke" Lulkoski, who was on press row for last night's HBO fight card from Verona, New York!!
- Lucas vs. Ruslan
- Klitschko vs. Jennings preview
Tune in to another special episode of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee", exclusively on FightSaga Radio!!
HBO Sports, widely recognized for its engaging storytelling presentations and winner of ten George F. Peabody Awards for broadcast excellence, has begun production on the one-hour special MAYWEATHER/PACQUIAO: AT LAST, detailing the nearly six-year journey to the most-anticipated fight of the modern era, the May 2 Floyd Mayweather-Manny Pacquiao blockbuster welterweight unification title bout.
Debuting SATURDAY, APRIL 18 (11:45 p.m.-12:45 a.m. ET/PT), immediately following the previously announced “HBO Boxing After Dark®” doubleheader beginning at 9:45 p.m., the film, narrated by Liev Schreiber, chronicles the biggest challenge of Manny Pacquiao’s stellar pro career. A special prime time replay will air on Thursday, April 23 (9:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. ET/PT). MAYWEATHER/PACQUIAO: AT LAST combines new and archival material to look at what is expected to be the most lucrative bout in the sport’s history.
SHOWTIME Sports® offers viewers exclusive access to Floyd “Money” Mayweather and the most anticipated event of the year with “INSIDE MAYWEATHER vs. PACQUIAO,” an intimate four-part documentary series chronicling the life of the perennial pound-for-pound champion as he navigates his collision course with Manny Pacquiao. Episode 1 premieres on Saturday, April 18 immediately following the live SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING® doubleheader featuring Mexican superstar Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
INSIDE MAYWEATHER vs. PACQUIAO delivers a unique perspective of the compelling and popular Mayweather in the weeks leading up to the biggest prizefight of this generation. In the fourth installment, Epilogue, SHOWTIME Sports focuses on the unpredictable drama of fight week, takes viewers inside the ropes on fight night, and into the mind of the fighter in the aftermath of the bout.
In Episode 07 of ShowTime Synergy TFG1Mike, LadyWreck, and BeatlesDiva give you their thoughts on the next three episodes of Jem and the Holograms! This week we are trapped on the Island of Deception, then we see how Old Meets New, and finally there is some Intrigue at the Indy 500!!! So get truly outrageous with ...
In Episode 06 of ShowTime Synergy TFG1Mike, LadyWreck, and BeatlesDiva give you their thoughts on the next three episodes of Jem and the Holograms! This week we are having a Hot Time in Hawaii, and then we see that Kimber has a doppleganger in The Princess and the Singer!! So get truly outrageous with us here ...
In Episode 05 of ShowTime Synergy TFG1Mike, LadyWreck, and BeatlesDiva give you their thoughts on the next three episodes of Jem and the Holograms! This week we browse through The Rock Fashion Book, and then we get that Broadway Magic, as we are In Search of the Stolen Album!! So get truly outrageous with us here ...
The primary goal of our show is to promote the sport boxing. At "CORNER TALK", we want to interview the respective boxers and other individuals involved in the sport. Followers will have the opportunity to call in and give their input. Also, at "CORNER TALK", we will discuss various topics such as upcoming fights,potential matchups and the politics that exist in the sport. Let's help keep the sport alive! With all of this being said, here we go: CORNER TALK, "WE GOT SCRAPS.
Discussion of the boxing world straight up with no twists. Chuck Giampa, John Raspanti and Bob Benent are scheduled guests. Chuck is a well respected judge who still works in boxing and we will discuss the appointed officials of the Floyd Mayweather Jr. Vs. Manny Pacquiao Superfight. John Raspanti is is the chief head writer of maxboxing.com and doghouseboxing.com. John will offer his opinion on the big fight as well as the big heavyweight fight this past weekend and the Hall of Fame ceremonies in California. Bob Bennet is executive director of the Nevada Athletic Commison and he will discuss the decsion of the officals of the big fight. Boxing News.
In Episode 04 of ShowTime Synergy TFG1Mike, LadyWreck, and BeatlesDiva give you their thoughts on the next three episodes of Jem and the Holograms! This week Mike and the Misfits, Aimee and Nicole find themselves “In Stitches”, and then we all attend “The Music Awards Parts 1 and 2″!! So get truly outrageous with us here ...
Discussion of the boxing world straight up with no twists. Zac Pomillio, Abel Sanchez and Darnell Boone are scheduled to appear. Zac will be our guest analyst, he has been a matchmaker in boxing for years and has worked with many well known boxers. Abel is the trainer of Gennady Golovkin and he will talk about GG'Gs next fight against Willie Monroe Jr. Darnell is a boxer who has fought all the top fighters and was recently victorious against a young prospect Phillip Jackson Benson. We will discuss the boxing action of last weekend and talk about the upcomming boxing action including the big Heavyweight Championship between Wladimir Klitschko and Bryant Jennings. We will also discuss the announced officials for the May 2nd showdown between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao. Boxing News.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (32 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (16 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (12 chatters)
- PatriotVPN (8 chatters)
- DymondsRadio Live (7 chatters)
- Authority Smashers (4 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (4 chatters)
- UCC Show (3 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- Autistic People (2 chatters)
- Crave Wrestling (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)