SORT BY Relevancy
Jo Michaels, Indie author advocate, discusses the pros and cons of blog tour companies as she gives you real time numbers so you can decide for yourself if it's the right step to take with your newly published novel. There are things you may not have considered when thinking about the marketing behind your book, and if you're ready to have your mind blown just a little bit, tune in and give a listen. She's doing a series of posts to help guide authors on the path of self-promotion via blog tours. You can find the first of the series on her blog here.
Follow Jo on Facebook here, and on Twitter here. Check out her website here.
An idea that was created 1 year ago has turned into a celebratory platform of creative expression that has given a voice to many who have felt they never had a voice and has educated many about the importance of celebrating the worth of groups who are facing extreme adversity. We would like to take this opportunity to celebrate with listeners, old and new, and to make way for a bright future in the Mag Blog Radio World.
A special thanks to all of those who have made Mag Blog Radio possible. Please feel free to comment on this page with your encouragement and thoughts. If you would like to join in our celebration, please feel free to call in.
CEO Katheryn Clark-Thompson, wife, mother, counselor, and advocate desires to assist the youth of today achieve and maximize the potential within themselves. Clark-Thompson counsels and advocates for young men and women daily in the crisis intervention arena. After pacing for 14 years to complete a higher education, obtaining a Doctorate in Religious Counseling from Gospel Ministries Outreach Theological Institute, she is now focused on giving men, women and youth access to knowledge and tools required to achieve. On all levels the focus is locating the potential and realizing through acquired knowledge the purpose.
What do you do when you can't think of anything to write? If this is you, then you want to join me on this week's episode of BlackBeltSelling. After spending a month, getting our creative juices going, we are going to help you jumpstart your blog with great ideas to keep you writing for months!!
One of the biggest hindrances people have when it comes to blogging is figuring out what to talk about. After all, hasn't everything been covered? And then some?
You have a unique voice and perspective to share with the world and there are so many ways to do it. In this week's episode of BlackBeltSelling, we are going to give you dozens of ideas from some of the best bloggers around. Maybe we'll be able to get one to join us.
Blogging is so important in marketing your business and lead generation. You want to be sure to join us this week so you can get started, no matter what level of experience you have!
Create MORE INCOME….
Get 1000 subscribets by joining us here
Are you feeling overwhelmed by the word “BLOG”?
You know a blog is necessary today to keep customers and clients in-the-know.You also know that blogs create business and that is exactly what you need, more income.
So, if you want
1. At least 1000 subscribers
2. To learn to engage and support your customers and clients
3. Want more conversions
4. To learn how to run a profitable blog….
Then this show is for you!
The challenge is to BLOG IT or VLOG IT 100 posts!
in Self Help
We will begin understanding your motives for wanting to write a blog.
In the second part we will discuss goals and motives from the perspectives of psychology and motivational science.
I am using this podcast to provide visitors from StoryBizCoach.com a way to listen to the info vs. reading. I am not interviewing people for this project but, perhaps, I will for another show.
I'm excited and I hope that you are as well. Let's get started.
The Mike Moore Show
The President of the Lone Star High Steppers
8:30 PM to 10:30 PM
Darrell Gardner's Horsemanship was founded upon four principles:
Showing Your Horse Love
By expressing love to your horse it helps to build a good relationship and strong bond. This will lead to a better response from your horse.
If you don't have respect on the ground, you won't have it on the saddle. Respect is an essential part of horsemanship and it begins with good ground manners
Obedience comes with consistent training. This teaches your horse what you expect and how to quickly respond to the cues given.
Loyalty between the horse and trainer
It all begins with gaining trust. Your initial approach is extremely important. It takes patience and time to get your horse to gain faith in you.
Click on the link to hear the show in live stream on your computer or smart phone. Be sure to refresh the page at 7:30 p.m. to hear the current program. You may also call in to ask questions. Call Instructions: Call 347 855-8118. While waiting to speak please press mute on your phone to avoid background noise from being heard, or you may listen live from your computer and call in when ready to talk. Please like, comment, and share with others. Thanks! We look forward to you joining in!
“Each One Teach One.” We need all hands on deck!
Whether or not you were part of foster care or not, many people have experienced being alone on their birthday. sometime in their lives: This could have been when you were new in town, aging out of foster care, widowed, divorced, etc...As Heather's birthday approaches, she will celebrate her birthday on August 23rd (actual birthday is on the 31st,of August) on Mag Blog Radio, Presented by Foster Leaders..Alone ...Heather will be only guest.. in the Birthday Experiment...
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (79 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (52 chatters)
- Straight Black Pride Radio (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (16 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (14 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (11 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (6 chatters)
- Papa CE (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (5 chatters)
- United Patriots Radio (5 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (4 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (4 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Thats Novel (3 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (2 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- Coach Cafe (2 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (2 chatters)
- Intuitive Guidance Lindsay Marino (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Full Circle Consciousness (1 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- SSRN (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (0 chatters)