SORT BY Relevancy
Long time blogger, online privacy advocate, and search engine analyst Blog Bloke describes why blog comments are important but not in the way that many bloggers believe. Blog Bloke offers the alternative concept about comments as conversations, different from that given by the well known blogging gurus. Blog Bloke shares the idea that being a top blogger with the most comments is not the only, or even the most ideal way to achieve success as a blogger. Instead of being obsessed with numbers and top rankings, as the gurus recommend, Blog Bloke recommends being real, having genuine conversation with readers, and building lasting relationships. Indeed, Blog Bloke presents the principle that there are many ways to achieve success as a blogger, and that numbers are simply one of many definitions of success. Blog Bloke shares ideas for building conversations through a combination of social media and blogs, and how thinking in terms of conversations rather than comments changes a blogger's perspective entirely. Learn how to achieve success as a blogger on your own terms, establish deeper relationships, and utilize your blog as a critical part of that conversation development process.
Long time blogger, search engine analyst, and well known online privacy advocate Blog Bloke describes the concept of intellectual property and why it is so important to understand. Blog Bloke provides in depth analysis of intellectual property,including the most commonly misunderstood principles, in easily understood language, Blog Bloke offers his ideas on why bloggers need to understand how intellectual property affects their posts and their ideas. He also presents the concepts of idea ownership and how proper attribution of ideas and posts is essential to good blogging practices. He also shows bloggers how to discover if their ideas are being used improperly by others, and how to take action to protect your own intellectual property. Learn how be a better blogger, who respects the intellectual property of others, and how to protect your own ideas from idea theft as well.
Long tome online privacy advocate, search engine analyst, and blogger Blog Bloke describes the recent changes made to the Google Plus social media platform and what they mean. Blog Bloke provides analysis of the changes, how they relate to other social media platforms, and the reasons for the changes. Blog Bloke offers advice for returning the better features of the previous Google Plus layout and how to utilize the better aspects of the new format. Blog Bloke also discusses the effect of Google Plus on search engine rankings, and also the impact of the changes for mobile users. Blog Bloke also offers his thoughts on the recent updated statements from Google about how they are addressing the constant challenge of spam.
Long time bloggers, search engine analyst, and well known internet privacy advocate, Blog Bloke describes some of the most common blogging mistakes and how to avoid them. Blog Bloke shares his own experiences, missteps, and improvements to his own blogging skills to demonstrate what not to do with your blog. Along with the most frequently encountered mistakes, Blog Bloke offers ideas for becoming a better blogger, as well as how to avoid the traps and pitfalls that await the unwary new blogger. Blog Bloke shows how to find ideas and create original content that attracts visitors to the blog. At the same time, he points out how to stay away from plagiarism of content from other bloggers. Learn the inside story on domain names, hosting, how to select names for your blog, and how to develop meaningful, and lasting relationships through your blog the right way.
Long time blogger, search engine analyst, and well known internet privacy advocate Blog Bloke describes how the recent purchases of internet and technology companies by Google, Yahoo, and Facebook affects you and your business. Blog Bloke offers his insights into how these acquisitions will impact your online privacy and freedom of choice. Blog Bloke will also discuss the legal impacts of these new larger companies, and how they are gaining control over the marketplace. Blog Bloke will ask the tough questions about possible antitrust challenges, too big to fail, and too big to control. Lean how these technology giants are competing, not only with one another, but with society as well.
Social Media Practioner and Community Manager at Social Media Farm, Jewel Fryer; and long time blogger and influential online reputation spokesperson, Blog Bloke describe the importance of maintaining your social media reputation for your business and career success. Jewel Fryer and Blog Bloke provide ideas for establishing a positive online reputation on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn And Google+. They offer advice for creating solid and effective profiles that evoke confidence from clients or employers. They share ideas for avoiding the mistakes in posting text and photos that can derail a business, career, or potential employers. They will point out how employers routinely look up current or potential employees on social media sites, and how a bad impression can spell the end to a promising job or career. Learn how to keep your social media profiles looking their best.
Long time bloggers and industry thought leaders, Blog Bloke and Steven Streight discuss some of the ethical issues that have arisen in the blogosphere. They describe the lack of blogging etiquette, and the failure to credit other bloggers' ideas, that are starting to become the norm in the blogging community, They will talk about some of the scandals and issues that have become headline news with Facebook; and they will share their thoughts on the direction that social media is headed as well. You will learn why blogging ethics, sharing with others, and being a free and generous linker works best for everyone in both the short and long runs. Discover the importance of getting back to the blogging basics that created the blog success story in the first place.
As a network marketer marketing your blog can seem overwhelming. Where do you start? How do you get traffic?
It all comes down to knowing your audience and finding out what they are struggling with and how you can present the solution.
Who are you writing to?
What are their pains, fears, struggles....
How can you help them? Solutions.
Build your list
The least you can do is stand out from the crowd of network marketers just like you and do something completely different.
Use your blog to build your brand and your business.
WELCOME TO CEE CLOUDS IN THA BLOG
I will be playing a selction of music ranging from reggae , to jams to beat to mashups to remixes and drops ..
so welcome..come join in and join us and join on in..
Please join us as we speak with Dr. Carol Robeson. Dr. Robeson has decades of experience with assisting others to maturing into spiritual warfare.
Dr. Carol Robeson is an author, teacher, minister, graphic artist and book publisher as well as mother to two grown daughters and grandmother to four. She graduated from Northwest College of the Assemblies of God in 1961 and graduated with a Ph.D. in Theology from Vision International University in 1996.
Carol was a missionary and evangelist for 20 years with her husband , Jerry.Together they established many churches in Latin America, with some now running 6000-10,000. Jerry and Carol had weekly and daily radio broadcasts and television programs for 20 years and they produced and directed over 1000 Christian television programs in Latin America and the US.
They maintained a fulfilling teaching ministry abroad and in the US over the last 19 years. In 1983, Shiloh Publishing was established by them to print their ministry materials.
Since Jerry's death in 1999, Carol continues to minister in conferences, retreats, and is the CEO of Shiloh Publishing and Action Publications. She is actively involved in AGLOW.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (470 chatters)
- John Baptist (90 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (42 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- in5d (25 chatters)
- Curious Times (22 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (22 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (20 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (19 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (15 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (15 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (13 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (13 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (12 chatters)
- Odwirafo (12 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (9 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (7 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (7 chatters)
- canadianglen (7 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (7 chatters)
- AGHOST Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (7 chatters)
- Love Productions (6 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (5 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Dave in the City (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (4 chatters)
- 12kyle (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (4 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- David and Wes (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- underground talk (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (2 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- JUDGEMENT TIME (2 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (2 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- Shriek Speak Radio (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Stu The Wine Guru (1 chatters)
- Prophetess E Bynum Ministries (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Mystery Babylon News Radio (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Boyzntheoffice (1 chatters)
- Bar Room Atheist (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Cassandra McDonald (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Unseen World (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)