SORT BY Relevancy
Raising a blended family comes with its share of hurdles. In the United States, approximately one-third of all households are blended. With patience and a optimistic outlook, the blended family can be one filled with affection, respect, and appreciation.
It isn’t easy for the children when parents remarry. They are trapped in the middle of a situation that can cause immediate feelings of frustration and sadness.
It can be particularly hard to find the right balance when you’re a stepparent. Many adults try to blend their families with high expectations. Many think it will be similar to their previous marriage in terms of time spent with their spouse and the attentiveness they’ll be able to give the relationship. Unfortunately, this may not match your reality.
Every family has a different dynamic. The trick to making a blended family work is finding a new, combined dynamic that includes time spent together, discipline, and rules BOTH parties can live with.
Let’s look at 7 tips for creating a great blended family.
Register for the seminar: Family: Putting the Pieces Back Together Saturday October 11, 2014 http://www.eventbrite.com/e/family-putting-the-pieces-back-together-tickets-11728338777
[Season 3, Episode 01]
The first recorded Blended Family in the Bible was between Abraham, Sarah and Hagar. We see the dynamics in the family structure and struggles between the siblings and parents. This struggles are still common place in our present time.
With the rate of young pregnancies, separations, divorces and death bringing room to more families being blended, we will take a look at loopholes to avoid and ways to foster harmonious living conditions in Blended Familes. It is very possible!!
Join us on Thursday at 10pm as we dish on this topic.
ONLINE LEARNING WITH iNACOL
THE BLENDED LEARNING ROADMAP
iNACOL 's Allison Powell (VP for New Learning Models) and Bruce Friend (Strategic Partnerships) are our guests
To reach the roadmap itself: http://bit.ly/blendedlearningroadmap
Presented by DREAMBOX LEARNING
Have you recently blended two families into one family or have you been blended for a while, but things just aren’t quite what you expected? You aren’t alone in your disappointment. 33% of the blended families in North America are feeling the same way. The reality of it is, that blended families are not like the Brandy Bunch and we will uproot the myths that has been displayed in Hollywood. Create your own holiday's in your blended family to create great memories and to strengthen the family unit. Listen in today as Kimberley Hart - Ogburn and Andre` Ogburn talks about Blended Families. Call with your comments and experiences at 646-716-6296
Real Life w/Real Talk invites you to join us for Season 4! With hosts D. Smith, Yarima Karama, Ms. Freak and Real Talk Tiff, get ready to go deeper than we've EVER gone before! Brace yourselves for Real Conversations with Real People! RLwRT is ALWAYS Real Talk!!!
Blended Family: a family consisting of a couple and their children from this and all previous relationships. Made most popular by the show The Brady Bunch.
Navigating successfully through the many types of blended families can be challenging. Tonight, we will discuss the various types of blended families, the challenges that come with them & some tips on how to overcome these challenges.
Peace and Blessings...
Next on "Dying to be Married" with Winston & Sondra Lewis
Brought to you by "Kingdom Untied Ministries Network"
In a time where many families consist of husbands, wives and children from previous relationships, the "Brady Bunch" image of a blended family, often eludes us. Old habits, outside influences, mistakes from the past and the "Yours, Mine and Ours" syndrome often make parenting difficult to manage. These can even lead to division within the marriage. Is there a way to bring balance within the Blended Family?
Join us as we are honored to have Pastors "Douglas & Cathy Wray" to discuss and share their own testimony with us. The Wrays are licensed and ordained through Word of Faith International Christian Center; are founders of Impact Church, and The Perfect Blend Workshop® ministry to Blended Families. Cathy is a published author of "The Perfect Blend Devotional"
If you'd like to ask a question about this subject, please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or for an audio message to be aired on the broadcast, call (269) 205-3557 only (no messages by Social Media please) and include your Name, ph # & complete mailing address by Friday 5/30/14 8:00 am EST. We will be giving away a copy of Cathy's book if your question is used for this broadcast. Feel free to invite others and share on your Social Media sites! You are welcomed!
Join us as we will be discussing blended families. Just because two adults get along , love each other and want to spend eternity together does not mean their children feel the same. Or even happy for them. Many ups and downs come with putting two families together. We will be discussing some of the problems as well as logical solutions when dealing with combining families.
BLENDED FAMILY NATION.
This weeks program will focus on the GIANT 'Under the Radar' DEMOGRAPHIC that blended families (stepfamilies) are in our nation.
Hosts Dan Snell and Michael Hillebrand will talk statistics, research, buying power, voting clout and community impact.
BLENDED FAMILY NATION is the weekly radio outreach of USABFA. The UNITED STATES OF AMERICA BLENDED FAMILY ASSOCIATION. Visit www.USABFA.org for membership and information.
The Mission of USABFA is to UNITE, to SERVE and to ADVOCATE for stepfamilies across America. Bringing together resources and information in one central place.
USABFA does so with a message from the heart toward...
'USABFA - BUILDING A BETTER COMMUNITY!'
Although statistics in the United States are difficult to come by, because the U.S. Census Bureau has discontinued providing estimates of marriage, divorce, and remarriage except for those that are available from earlier censuses, it is believed that of the 60 million American children under the age of 13, half are currently living with one biological parent and that parent's current partner. Today's show will discuss blended families and the issues that may arise.
Love and marriage is wonderful, but being a child and having to adjust in a blended family can be challenging. Join us this week as certified counselor and Priceless Posse member, Chrystol Payne, discusses many of the challenges families face as they are joined together. Tune in to receive practical tips on helping your kids cope and transition smoothly.
Join us this week for another insightful episode of Love In The House where we will be discussing - STEP/BLENDED FAMILY.
Definition of Step/Blended Family
What are the advantages?
What are the Challenges?
Making it work.
Managing the children's fears, worries and expectations.
Things to put in place when dating/courting.
All of these and much more will be discussed TONIGHT at 9PM UK/GMT as the Panel is joined with Mrs Tola Onigbanjo, the Author of Steps - It's Time To Quit Step Parenting And Become A Parent.
Ms. Mickey Ravenaugh Executive Vice President VP of Connections Education joins Flipped Learning Network's Executive Director Dr Kari Arfstrom to speak on the "competeiveness" and "complimentary " teaching opportuinities offered by both blended and flipped learning. Its always great to have have Kari and guests with us as teachers acoross the country use flipped learning more and more
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (148 chatters)
- Annahilation (39 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (35 chatters)
- thelordshour (31 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (24 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (17 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (17 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (16 chatters)
- Atheists On Air (15 chatters)
- Odwirafo (13 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (11 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (10 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (10 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (9 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (9 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (9 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Truf Bros (8 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (8 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (8 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (7 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (7 chatters)
- HOV Radio (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- Omega Man (6 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (5 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (5 chatters)
- FoReRadio (5 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (4 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (4 chatters)
- DPRPresents (4 chatters)
- The Get Heard Network (4 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (3 chatters)
- Curious Times (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- Chat w Cal Nez NN Prez Candidate (3 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (3 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- Apostle David (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (2 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (2 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (2 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (2 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- The Sorceress Cagliastro (1 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- WordBeat (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Life and Party Times (1 chatters)
- Gridiron Breakdown (1 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)