SORT BY Relevancy
Over the decades and maybe every week there is some type of discussion on the topic of "reparations"; specifically reparations to be paid to African Americans for slavery.
We shall approach this topic from a Law School point of view today on "It's My House". We shall discuss
"Reparation Invesitgations" and who are qualified "Reparation Investigators".
Are their any licensed Bar "Attorneys" who specialize in "Reparations", "Reparations Injuries", or "Generational Reparations Injuries" ?
Are their any " Reparation Lawyers" ?
What Law Firm specilizes in "Reparation Litigation" ?
Who would you bring legal action against in a "Reparations Legal Action" ?
How do you organize a "Reparations Legal Defense Fund" ?
Make sure that you have plenty of access to take notes for this podcast, for we shall cover this topic in a way that most people who discuss it never even think of.
On today's telecast of the Inner Discovery Hour with Greg & Cheryl, we will complete the month of April the 20 Things We Have Learned About Marriage That You Need To Know. We will share the final five (5) things (#16 - #20) and we will give some insight into what we do to have a lasting relationship. There are up and downs with anything that you will experience in LIFE but it is up to you to GROW THE RIGHT THINGS and those that might not work, how to LET THOSE THINGS GO! We appreciate you taking the time to share with us and you can always follow us on Faceboook: The Couple Motivators and subscribe to our YouTube Channel: The Couple Motivators! Breathe Life Daily! MC/NE!
Has marshall law been implemented in Baltimore, was Ferguson not enough? What is the real agenda behind all of the police killings of black men? Is the government trying to implement marshall law...did obama plan this whole agenda to wake black people up? Hmmm and who is cern? Tune in tonight to hear this show and feel free to call in with your 2cents.
Don't miss Re-Awakening Minds tonight on High Frequency Radio, 9:00 p.m. EST, 6:00 p.m. PST, when my guests will be Educator, Metaphysician, Thought Leader andAuthor, SiStar Shannette Slaughter along with Holistic Heath Educator/Advocate and Film Producer, Bro. Cochise Tarak-Saa! Call in: (424) 222-5250 Log on:www.blogtalkradio.com/highfrequency
Everyday People with host Monica Douglas Davis
Join us for a provocative show where we discuss BLACK LIVES MATTER with black men from three different age groups, 50 plus, middle age and under 35. EVERYDAY PEOPLE WITH HOST MONICA DOUGLAS DAVIS tackles the debate on back men dying from their interaction with the police in this country. Dial 914-205-5909 to listen in live 9PM Eastern time.
Dr. Paul Offit backed out of a recently scheduled vaccine debate with Dr. Toni Bark on the Mike Gallagher Radio Show in New York. We at The Know Your Rights Hour weren't willing to let Dr. Offit off the hook so easily, so we scheduled a second "Bark vs. Offit" vaccine debate for this coming Monday, April 27, 2015, right here on The Know Your Rights Hour at 9:00 pm ET. This time, both parties did show for the debate (OK, we're not entirely sure about Offit, but we got a Dr. Paul Profit to appear spiritually via our special guest "psychic mystic"--close enough!), and the debate was moderated by Know Your Rights Hour co-host Attorney Alan Phillips, J.D. This is something you won't want to miss! Meanwhile, you can e-mail co-host Dr. Tenpenny at email@example.com and Attorney Phillips at firstname.lastname@example.org. Find vaccine studies at www.vaccineresearchlibrary.com, and sign up for the Vaccine Rights E-Newsletter at www.vaccinerights.com/newslettersignup.html.
Join your host Susan Knowles when we will be speaking with MANDA ZAND ERVIN, Founder and Director of the Alliance of Iranian Women. We will be talking about Iran, Obama's nuclear weapons treaty, the plight of women in Iran under Sharia law, ISIS, and so much more. You don't want to miss this show and you'll want to invite someone to hear it also.
During the Iranian Islamic revolution, Manda witnessed the execution of many innocent people, including her high school principal who was murdered because she was a woman and the secretary of education. She witnessed the human rights of the Iranian people, especially the women, taken away from them. She witnessed her homeland leaving the twentieth century to turn backward and she witnessed the effect.
Manda came to the United States as a political refugee on June 17th, 1980, became a citizen three years later and began her fight for human rights in Iran. She is the founder and president of the Alliance of Iranian Women a group which has deep connections within the Iranian diaspora and within Iran.
As the head of the Alliance of Iranian Women, Manda Ervin works to bring the West’s attention to the plight of Iranian women under Islamic Sharia laws. She almost single-handedly gathered the support to pass a 2003 U.S. Senate Resolution on the human rights of the women of Iran. In 2005 Manda was invited to speak at the UN conference on the family in Islamic societies.
Manda is an analyst and writer, published by many online political magazines, like the Hudson Institute, American Thinker, and Family Security Matters, National Review and others. She speaks on TV and radio programs, nationally and internationally, including CNN, BBC, Radio France, VOA, Radio Liberty
The life coach, John Davis Marshall, along with other spiritual minded people of God, discuss how God seeks to focus the family. Individuals and groups have their views of family. Most often, the view is a “law” view. Even, the most conscientious compassionate ones host a law view of family. God has a view. Always, His view is a “grace” view. And as always, His view is the best view. Join with us in a discussion forum of life-enriching topics that will help us to focus family according to a grace view. Indeed it is true, a better you begins with a grace view of God!
Welcome to The MIX!. Spirit Medium Laura will focus on mediumship (other side connections) for 1st 30 minutes of show, followed by a MIX of Psychic Mediumship and Messages..
Website for show: SpiritMediumTV.com.
WIN A FREE READING! Join mailing list at top right of http://SpiritMediumTV.com
SALE! Book a private session with Spirit Medium Laura (now on sale) at http://BookLaura.com
Spirit Medium Laura provides MEDIUMSHIP, MESSAGES, MENTORING & MEDICAL INTUITIVE INTELLIGENCE. Channeling Spirit 30+ Years, Research Medium "AfterLifeData," Featured "100 Top Psychics," Author, Host
tags: psychic medium readings; psychic readings on blogtalkradio; channeling and mediumship; clairvoyant readings; law of attraction expert
Our Guest will be Garnet Schulhauser
On the radio show Garnet will talk about:
1) His new book Dancing Forever with Spirit
2) What has happen since the writing of his first book?
3) What are the major new lessons he has learned from his guide?
4) Did he find out why his guide was gone for so long with no communication?
Garnet Schulhauser is a retired lawyer who lives near Victoria, on Vancouver Island, with his wife, Cathy, and little dog, Abby. He grew up on a small farm in Saskatchewan and moved to Calgary, Canada, after law school where he practiced corporate law for over thirty years with two blue-chiplaw firms. After retiring from his law firm in 2008, he began his new career as an author and his first book, Dancing on a Stamp, was published in 2012. Since the release of his first book, Garnet has been active with book signing tours and speaking engagements and has been a frequent guest on radio talk shows. When he is not writing or connecting with his followers, Garnet enjoys golfing, nature walks in the forest with Abby, and family gatherings with his sons, Blake and Colin, and their partners, Lauren and Bergis, and granddaughter Kymera.
In Dancing on a Stamp, Garnet recounts how his life changed dramatically one day in 2007 (while still practicing law) when he was confronted on the street by a homeless man named Albert (who was actually a wise spirit in disguise—an emissary from the spirit world).
Summary of the Tithe as Legislated in the Law of Moses
1. One-tenth (a tithe) of the produce of the land, fruit, grain and livestock, belonged to God, and was to be given to and used by His priests, the Levites. This tithe was dedicated to the Lord.
2. The Levites were in turn to give one-tenth (a tithe) of the tithe they received to the High Priest.
3. In what is probably a second yearly tithe, a second-tenth was to be taken up and used specifically for festivals and feasts. This was consumed by the tithers and the Levites before God.
4. A tri-annual tithe, or a third tenth (of the produce only) was to be put into storage facilities to take care of the Levites and those in need in the local vicinity.
5. Using the above summaries, 20% a year would be given off the top, with an additional 10% every third year, to support the religious, governmental and social structure of the day.
6. When the tithes were to be given exclusively to the Levites, the Israelites were still wandering around in the desert. After they entered the Promised Land, they became much more home-bodies, multiplied, and needed other ways to not only take care of the Levites.
7. There were no specific penalties or consequences for not tithing; the penalty of withdrawal of the Lord's blessing and His casting away Israel from being His people was if they did not keep THE WHOLE LAW! No single aspect was singled out as more important to God than others.
8. We can conclude that God, through Moses, DID indeed command the Israelites to tithe! And He gave specific parameters, as to who, where, when, how and the consequences of both obedience and disobedience to this commandment.
9. "To tithe" is to fulfill the covenantal requirements as specified by God through the scriptures, laid out specifically in the Mosaic law in Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy.
Join Host Live Chats
There are no live chats in progress