SORT BY Relevancy
State of the Black Parent with Shaunes Richardson come on Mondays at 6pm EAST COAST! Call-in & Engage: #661-554-9123
We re on Twitter: @Ste_BlackParent & Pinterest: steblackparent
SHARE BY TEXT & YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA! CALL-IN & ENGAGE: #661 554 9123 at 6pm East Coast This show is a spinoff 'I ? Shopping'! What are the styles and brands that people are seeking or must be in stock,somewhere? Do you have a brand that need be known & we missing out! What service or products make your life easier? Families, youth, young & all should tune into this show. #blackcommunity #blackfamily
Don't forget the vendor & sponsor opportunity for Our event.
Do register for this event as an attendant to shop with Our vendors & sponsors. Text for further discussion: #225 395 1792
We're harvesting for our event of roundtable discussion & parade attendance for 'Kickoff NYC 2015'.
The Role Of The Woman would not be complete if we did not empower and inspire our woman to play their role. This segment is all about EMPOWERMENT!!
Join Uneeka Jay, Daniella Johnson and myself for Part 2 of The Role Of The Woman. Let us be the women God created us to be. We are discussing what it means to be a virtuous woman. Proverbs 31!!
You don't want to miss this empowerment session ladies!!
We had a great two part series discussing The Role Of The Man. Now it's time for the women. Join me and my special guests Daniella Johnson and Uneeka Jay as we discuss The Role Of The Woman on Tuesday, May 27th at 9:30 PM EST.
Are women playing their role? What is the woman's role? Do we still love, nurture and care for our children and families with the same values and morals as our mothers and grandmothers? Are careers becoming more important than taking care of home? Are we supporting our men or busy trying to be the man? Join in the discussion while we provide our answers to these questions and more.
We had such an amazing conversation on The Role of The Man - Part 1 that you can't miss Part 2 with my special guests Alfonzo Seward & Jermaine "Jay Everyday" Smith!
In Part 2's episode of The Role Of The Man we will focus on inspiring and encouraging our men to play their role. Life throws so many obstacles in this journey called life that we sometimes get off track. It's okay. It happens. Let's get refocused and back on track.
African Kings in order to reclaim your throne you must know AND play your role. African Queens in order for our Kings to play their role we need to FALL BACK into our role. Agree? Disagree? Let me hear your comments on the air! Tuesday, May 13th at 9:30 PM EST
When I think of the role of the man in a black family I immediately think of John Amos' character James Evans on Good Times. I loved his character and the strength he portrayed as the head of the household. Is that role still portrayed in the today's family? Do you feel the role of the man has shifted since the 70s? If so, how is this shift affecting our children?
Join my special guests and I as we discuss The Role Of The Man on Tuesday, April 29th at 9:30 PM EST. We want to hear from you so be sure to call in and voice your opinion.
The conversation will continue with Part 2 on Tuesday, May 13th at 9:30 PM EST.
Studies show that 89% of African Americans spank their children. We have the highest percentage of parents to spank their children with Hispanics following with 80%. Why are we more likely to spank our children? Is it a religious reason? (He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes. Proverbs 13:24 KJV). Could it be tradition passed down from slavery? Or is it simply rooted out of fear that their child may become disobedient. Join in the conversation Tuesday, April 15th at 9:30 PM EST.
I would love to hear from parents that DO NOT spank. Call into the show!!
Ladies...are we playing that independent role too good? Could that be a reason why the percentage of single black women is high? Are we too independent for our black men? Do you even care how this affects the black man? I want to hear your opinions on this topic!
Tune in Tuesday, April 1st at 9:30 PM EST.
Considering this is black history month, what have you learned about black history this month. Are you observing the month as you could? Join us on Wednesday night as we talk about how the black race has excelled and are we failing lack in leadership.
10pm Est Call in 323-843-6040 or click this link
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (492 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (32 chatters)
- in5d (23 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (23 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (22 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (20 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (13 chatters)
- Curious Times (11 chatters)
- Intuitive Heart Radio (8 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (8 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (7 chatters)
- Rifleman (6 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (6 chatters)
- reactionariez (4 chatters)
- The Seika Network (4 chatters)
- The American Republic (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- 13RevolutionRadio (4 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (4 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- drkate (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (3 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (3 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- The URC Show (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Happy Hour Network (2 chatters)
- InXBetween the Lines (2 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (2 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Interstellar Realities (1 chatters)
- Chaos Network (1 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (1 chatters)
- Common Ground Radio0 (1 chatters)
- Crush Radio Raw (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- Elovation Radio (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)