SORT BY Relevancy
Abibifahodie (Black Liberation),
There is a question that has been brewing in the Black community for a few years now. Why are Black women the #1 supporters in the Black community for "homosexuality?" Every time Black people, in particular Black men, make criticisms about effeminine Black male misbehavior, there is a Black woman who comes to the defense of the "homosexuals."
How do Black women expect for their daughters to get married to Black men when they support the most negligent Black male disfunction ever created? More importantly, on this radio program, we will examine the question,
"Why Do Black Women Support the Very Behavior That Ensures They Will Never Get Married and That the Black Community Will Be Exterminated?"
I have been hearing for years, black women need to stop accepting certain behavior from men. Black women need to step their standards up and everything will work itself out. The new Spike Lee movie suggest black women cut sex off to control the murders in Chicago. Can women control men's behavior? And if they can, should they be the head of the black community? If they can THEY are the head of the black community!
The first of a four part series on Black women and their roles in Black History.
Today we will discuss Black Women being stereotyped while sitting in the seat of the scornful. We will elaborate on stereotypes like Mammy, Jezebel, Sapphire, and many others. We will discuss how these same stereotypes are still alive and perpetuated by white & blacks.
Call in to the show 310-982-4273 and press 1 to speak with the hosts. You can also Skype into the show.
Why do black women seem to find it hard to find a Good man now a days...is it that we sale our self short or there are not a lot of " Good men" around anymore.
Tonight @ 8pm 'The Rundown with Renee' on Yo Momma Black Radio will discuss homosexual Black men & their ironic "relationship" with the Black woman. Renee will break it down in detail, & speak directly to the Black woman & the Black community, on why gay Black men & Black women can't be friends. As ALWAYS Renee & co-host Brotha Dahwah will be DIRECT & NOT POLITICALLY CORRECT!!! If you are sensitive, & easily offended, you may wantto skip the show!! This will be a HOTT one, & if you'd like to get in on the topic, Listen/Comment/Question @ (929) 477-3763.. or click the link!
Join Host Live Chats
- BeverlyD (32 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (25 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (10 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (10 chatters)
- Beyond Reality Radio (9 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (9 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (8 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (7 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (7 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (5 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (5 chatters)
- DBR--DragonBallRadio (5 chatters)
- SSRN (4 chatters)
- Queen Size Radio (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Light For Souls Radio (3 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- Father Teresa (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- GRX (1 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)
- Love Productions (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Urban Release (1 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (1 chatters)