SORT BY Relevancy
The radio show "What Black Women Really Think" covers an array of social issues and current events. Tune in each Sunday as an intimate group of African-American women discuss issues such as interracial dating, how to start your own business,infidelity,as well as the effects of racism and classism on society. Poetry and news stories are included to further communicate thoughts and feelings with the listeners. This broadcast is also interactive, so the listeners are invited to actively participate!
Please join us Sunday @Noon CST as we talk about Black women of the social justice movement in celebration of Womens History Month.
The dial in number is 310-982-4273 and press 1 to speak with the host. You can also Skype into the show.
I look forward to speaking with you.
This podcast discusses the symptoms of fatherless daughters during adulthood and provides tips on how to overcome many of the obstacles they face.
The title of the book referenced in this episode is "Whatever Happened to Daddy's Little Girl?: The Impact of Fatherlessness on Black Women" by Jonetta Rose Barras.
Episode correction: Next live show will be airing September 14th at 8am Pacific and 11am Eastern.
Below is the private investigation company I used to find my father. I provided them minimal information but they found him and provided lots of contact info on him:
1 (888) 949-6996 ext. 217
I HAVE LOVE & ADMIRATION FOR MY FELLOW BLACK SISTA & HOPES FULL HEARTEDLY THAT SHE WILL SUCCEED IN LIFE.
…… HOWEVER, I ALWAYS HAVE TO ASK MYSELF WHY BLACK WOMEN GET OFFENDED SO QUICKLY OVER THE MOST LITTLE MATTERS? WHY CAN’T A BLACK WOMAN RESPECT ANOTHER WOMANS OPINION & LET SHIT GO? SOME BLACK WOMEN REALLY NEED TO #GETTHEYLIFE BECAUSE THERE'S OTHER BLACK WOMEN OUT HERE READY TO CHECK YOU IF NEEDED.
IT SHOULD NEVER BE ABOUT A BLACK WOMAN GOING AGAINST ANOTHER BLACK WOMAN, IT SHOULD BE NOTHING BUT LOVE, RESPECT & UNDERSTANDING FOR ANOTHER’S BLACK WOMEN'S OPINION… UNLESS THEY COME FOR YOU, THEN ALL BETS ARE OFF. LOL
GET IT? GOT IT? NOT YET? ….. WELL TUNE IN @ 8 PM PST & WEIGH IN ON THE TOPIC OF TONIGHT 347-996-5750
AT THE END OF THE DAY DO NOT COME FOR ME UNLESS I SEND FOR YOU.
TUNE INTO http://DYMONDSRADIO.COM
Do black women like dog's? On this show I am going to talk with an amazing animal behaivorist Beth Hicks as she talks about her 10 plus years of leading her company Fuzzy Wolf and what she has learned about how women of color relate to animals vs how white women relate to them. What the differences are and how our relationships with animals can teach us about how to relate with each other...I know interesting right?? You don't want to miss this one!
You asked for her to return to the show and she is ready to have another awesome conversation ! On this show I am going to again talk with the amazing animal behaivorist Beth Hicks as she uses her 10 plus years of leading her company Fuzzy Wolf and what she has learned about how women of color relate to animals vs how white women relate to them. Today we are going to talk about what kinds of breeds work well with different cultures and women and why? OHHHH MY!......I know interesting right?? You don't want to miss this one!
This according to The Grio.com, is this true? Let's look at the state of Black Women. The saying was, "Kill the men and Save the women," but not in this new age, its kill the woman too? Why? We have the bootylicious songs and glorious, rich-looking videos and the world appears to love the Nicky Minja's and Beyonce's of America. Did we get it right or wrong with Ray Rice and his wife?
So what's really going on?
Nationals Women’s Law Center says, "African American Women Are the Only Group Whose Unemployment Has Not Improved In a Year, NWLC Analysis Shows."
Join Dr. Culbreth and Dr. Hillary Potter, author of Battle Cries: Black Women and Intimate Partner Abuse for a discussion on violence against women.
Black women and abuse
Strong Black Women Syndrome
Ignoring Black women
Ray Rice issue
The effect of abuse on children
Why do women stay?
Please join us as we discuss stereotypes and the victimization of black women.
What are some of the stereotypes of black women? Why are black women targeted? When did this begin? How do we change the narrative? The call-in number is 310-982-4273. You can also Skype into the show by clicking the big, blue S during the broadcast. You can also set a reminder for yourself by clicking the link, clicking reminder and set for a time most convenient for you. Time: 10AM PST/NOON CST/1PM EST.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (24 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (15 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (11 chatters)
- Dark Twitter (10 chatters)
- Aquaman (8 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (6 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (4 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (4 chatters)
- The War Room (4 chatters)
- The Bully Effect0 (3 chatters)
- Papa CE (3 chatters)
- TheRealSideRadio (3 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (2 chatters)
- TPPCTV (2 chatters)
- Trek Talking (2 chatters)
- The Organic View (2 chatters)
- MRTALK (2 chatters)
- Positively Autistic (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (2 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (1 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (1 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (1 chatters)
- COS Radio (1 chatters)
- Military Mamas (1 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (1 chatters)
- The JEWEL Network (1 chatters)
- Allyssa Narvaez Online (1 chatters)
- The Final Say (1 chatters)
- Out and About Town (1 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (1 chatters)
- pinkheelsthesoul (1 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (1 chatters)
- SportsTime Radio (1 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (1 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- whaleystudios (0 chatters)