SORT BY Relevancy
There is an attack on the Black male and Black Female -the Manhood and Womanhood of our culture is under severe pressure. We will discuss what it takes to build up black manhood and womanhood in todays society. How we can change the images that are presented to our people and what it takes to separate ourselves from the growing trend of homosexuality and lesbianism.
Is it Natural. Did African people Practice this behaviour before the making of the whiteman and woman?
Why is there more right being given to the gay/lesbian community than black community?
It is counter revolutionary to be homosexual or Lesbian?
Also the National Chairman of the new Black Panther Party Hashim Nzinga addresses the International situation of Isreali Aggression against the Palestinian people and what the real land question is concerning African people the world over.
Black Power radio is on air 646 478 4447 call in via skype or phone
Let's discuss how we are viewed. What is our perception? Are we still found attractive? We base our self image on what we think men like about us but has that image changed? We know that body is glorified but what body is that? Is time the turth is looked upon and shared. We are walking around blind and it's time to wake up. Tune in RealTalkWillBeHad...
So misinterpreted, so misunderstood, and thus so mishandled, is the Angry Black Woman. There may be so many things that she has the right to be angry about, but it’s not really her nature to be angry. Most are just hurt and scared; and want to be accepted and loved.
We know. We've written about it, A Love Note For The Angry Black Woman. And now, Zara's talking about it, yeah she's solo. Alfred is away doing Black Enterprise stuff. AND SHE'S TAKING CALLS!
Click links below:
* Subscribe to the iTunes podcast.
* Get our 9 Keys To Living In The Grown Zone, NOW!
* Read our Grown Zone Blog on JETmag.com
* Join us in The Grown Zone and on every social media platform.
IN THIS EPISODE I WILL GIVE THE BLACK WOMAN`S KEYS TO DETERMINING IF A MAN IS INTO HER. IN THIS PECULIAR ATMOSPHERE OF POST CIVIL RIGHTS, OBAMA DRAMA, THE DOWN-LOW & BRO-MANCE PHENOMENON, INTER-RACIAL DATING, AND THE THOROUGH BRAIN WASHING OF BLACK MEN BY A RACIST PROPAGANDIZED CULTURE, WE ARE FINDING THAT MALE TO FEMALE ATTRACTION, ROMANCE, AND INTIMACY ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT NECESSITIES IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY. FORTUNATELY, THE BLACK WOMAN IS RESILLIANT AND IS ABLE TO MEET THESE CHALLANGES HEAD ON.
Brenda Battle-Jordan is a member of the Genesee County Republican Executive Committee. Retired from the Flint School District, she is the longest serving member of the Westwood Heights Board of Education. She served as board president from 2008 until 2011 and is certified by the Michigan Association of School Boards. She is passionate about learning and is advancing her own education by taking a course on the U.S. Constitution through Hillsdale College. Her participation in the Tea Party movement includes the Independence Caucus, an anti-incumbent, non-affiliated group of citizens devoted to electing candidates committed to constitutional loyalty and fiscal responsibility, regardless of party..
”- Being Republican has nothing to do with skin color. It is a question of morality and quality of life. We are against abortion. We believe that a marriage should be between a man and a woman. And we are for greater personal responsibility – less government interference. And that’s why we’re here, says” Brenda Battle Jordan..
Ken and I sit on the Genesee County Republican Executive Committee, we sit on the Flint Right To Life Board, I am The Former Director of Black Americans of Genesee County and I am also the President & Dean of The Westwood Heights School Board, 2008,2009- 2010, 2011...
“This book will be truly successful if it encourages you to help not only yourself but also another woman, sister, or friend in need of wellness. This book is your reminder from the universe that you possess the innate power to create transformation and change—personally, communally, and globally. Bring forth your Het-Hru warrior queen skills and you will be victorious in remaking yourself into a divine vision. Now is your time—the time to reclaim your self and unleash your power as a Sacred Woman.”
Excerpt From: Afua, Queen. “Sacred Woman.” Ballantine Books, 2009-06-10. iBooks.
This material may be protected by copyright.
Check out this book on the iBooks Store: https://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewBook?id=420726210
For the last four years on social media there has been a rise in Black men spewing all kinds of anti Black Sistuh propaganda all over the world wide web. These males now using media microphones like weapons of Black destruction and cleraly on the Black woman war path have all aggressively made Black woman (mainly here in America) and everything that they feel is wrong with us the non stop topic of their most vocal internet radio shows. The 9MIND Sacred Sisterhood Cosmic Frequency Radio Show is all about allowing the world to here OUR STORY from our mouths and not from the mouths of our haters, weak disgruntled ex lovers or Black boys who have never even been in HOLY MATRIMONY with a Black women. How have such crude, irrelevant low lifes now become the voice of Black males on Black relationship issues? And why do we listen? Tune in to here my 9MIND perspective on the matter.
IN THIS EPISODE I WILL DELVE INTO THE BLACK WOMAN`S PERSONAL BILL OF RIGHTS AS IT RELATES TO HER SPIRITUAL ORIENTATION, FAMILY, PEERS, CONJUGAL RELATIONSHIPS, INTIMACY, FRIENDS, COMMUNITY ETC. AFTER ALL, BLACK WOMAN, KNOWING IS HALF OF THE BATTLE, AND WE ARE AT WAR AGAINST THE HARSH TREATMENT AND DEGRADATION OF OUR WOMBS, CHILDREN, MEN, CHARACTER, LIVELIHOOD, AND JOY...
IMAGINE that the world consists of 20 men and 20 women, all of them heterosexual and in search of a mate. Since the numbers are even, everyone can find a partner. But what happens if you take away one man? You might not think this would make much difference. You would be wrong, argues Tim Harford, a British economist, in a book called “The Logic of Life”. With 20 women pursuing 19 men, one woman faces the prospect of spinsterhood. So she ups her game. Perhaps she dresses more seductively. Perhaps she makes an extra effort to be obliging. Somehow or other, she “steals” a man from one of her fellow women. That newly single woman then ups her game, too, to steal a man from someone else. A chain reaction ensues. Before long, every woman has to try harder, and every man can relax a little.
This segment examines the internet popular clip of a young African American woman who asserts that Black Women are too argumentative and should simply shut-up. She shares alarming statistics and has created quite a flurry in the virtual world. The Mourning After will share reactions to her statements as well as examine the validity of her claims and offer viable solution from a Christian perspective.
The conversation was so great, we had to bring it back. What is the black woman to you? Does the black woman need to change or is she just fine? Call in (929) 477-4073 or listen in online.
Visit us online at www.blacknationclub.com www.facebook.com/blacknationclub TWITTER: @blacknationclub
Join Host Live Chats
- Mindzmatter (94 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (75 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (67 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (41 chatters)
- NTEB (38 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (30 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (22 chatters)
- BigBrotherGroup (20 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (19 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (17 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (17 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (17 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (16 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (15 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (14 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (14 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (12 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (10 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (8 chatters)
- Fins Radio (8 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (8 chatters)
- Chatting with Sherri (7 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (7 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (6 chatters)
- Odwirafo (6 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (6 chatters)
- Lets Talk Jets with Dennis Tyson (6 chatters)
- Life Conversations (6 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (6 chatters)
- FSF Radio (6 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (5 chatters)
- TimBinnall (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (5 chatters)
- Talk2Q (5 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (4 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (4 chatters)
- American Statesman (4 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (4 chatters)
- antoinette harrell (4 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (4 chatters)
- The Real Time Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Hot Corner (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (3 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (3 chatters)
- wayneG (3 chatters)
- Art Bulla (3 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- G220 Radio (3 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (2 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (2 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (2 chatters)
- patriots united (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- Tarhaka (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- The Lundyn Brown Show (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- THE NOW NETWORK (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The Peoples America (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- Sales Coaching Chalk Talk (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- BleachBANGSc (1 chatters)
- Brighter Business Empower (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- DocVaj2 (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (1 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (1 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- Lennis (1 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (1 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (0 chatters)