SORT BY Relevancy
Today The Middle Men will be discussing the ongoing feud in the Black community between the Black Man and Black Woman over power, respect, and control. Are Black Women really working against the Black Man? Are Black Men the blame for this issue? Are Black Women fighting for power that the Black Man does not possess? Are Black Women trying to replace the Black Men role? Are Black relationships deteriorating due to the money and power factor? Are Black Men and Women competing to see who's more desirable to non blacks? Why has there been such a break down in communication between Black Men and Black Women? Which one are you first ...a woman or Black?
Join Us every Sunday @6pm eastern / 5pm central
I was that guy who ran through countless of women and didn’t care about the carnage I walked away from, until karma came knocking at my door and refused to leave until I answered.
Join the Innovative Black Men as they discuss "Calling all Men to the Carpet"
Tune in at 7pm (CST) / 8pm (EST) only at #BlogTalkRadio #TaylorKennedieMedia (347) 324-5327
The one thing that will awaken a man, as the one I’m writing about, is pain. Through my heartache, I found my passion and purpose to push others forward.
The moment I laid down my will and selfish desires. I gained my life back.
Be EPIC and know I don’t regret not one pain sent out. That pain, along with my own pain, has helped thousands. If I’ve pushed one, I’ve pushed a million. Stay encouraged
Buying into a destination - less vessel is like making bread without yeast.
~ Trent Williams
Surrounding yourself with like-minded people may be comforting, it might even seem like a good idea, but it’s not the stuff of great leadership. The best leaders are not only capable of effectively leading those who hold differing opinions and perspectives – they thrive on it.
Join the Innovative Black Men as they discuss "Follow the Leader?" How well you do when leading those not inclined to follow.
The dialogue starts Wednesday at 7pm (CST) / 8pm (EST) only at #BlogTalkRadio #TaylorKennedieMedia
Call/listen (347) 324-5327
Death and life are in the power of the tongue. Those who love to use it will eat it's fruit. (Proverbs 18:21)
Just the Innovative Black Men show as we discuss "The Power of Words"
Joining me this Wednesday at 7pm (CST) / 8pm (EST) will be none other than Dr. Rosemarie Taylor adding her power voice to this thought - provoking topic.
Listen/call (347) 324-5327 only at #BlogTalkRadio #TaylorKennedieMedia
Tonights show is a continuation of the first show we had on Sunday (10/4/2014) discussing why men do not date black women and who is really to blame. There were a lot of talking point that we did not get to discuss nor touch on so we are back for a part two tonight to see what the audience has to say. The last show was a great show and this one will be a great one as well so be sure to tune in and voice your opinion!
If you haven’t had contact in months with a friend who suddenly went mute, chances are, you’ve become an afterthought. We remain stuck when we continue to speak on/of a person who has vanished from our lives.
Non verbal communication means they have moved on to their next season.
Join the Innovative Black Men show as we discuss "Standing in Quicksand"
Lisa Page will be joining us tonight. She's a Personal professional mentor coach and seminar developer on topics related to life enhancements.
The dialogue starts at 7pm (CST) / 8pm (EST) #BlogTalkRadio
#TaylorKennedieMedia listen/call in (347) 324-5327
#Lifelessons #Moveon #Growth
In light of the Hip Hop Artist Eve getting married billionaire British Gumball 3000 motor rally CEO and co-founder fiance Maxmillion Cooper which happens to be of the caucasion persuasion. The union has cause somewhat of an uproar among black men, and has black women thinking hmmmmm maybe I should. Nowadays you are seeing a lot of black women broadening their horizon when it comes to dating and marrying another race. Is this trend due to black women being fed up with black men? Is it because of financial status? Is it because of how some black women feel like black men have alienated black women? Is it because of the trend of black men not manning up? Or us it just maybe a Fad?!?!?
Join me and my guest tonight @9pm on House of Harley.
Call the show at 347-884-9373
DON'T BE SCARED TO CALL!!!!!
Join Renee & Brutha Dahwah tonight @ 8pm CST for 'The Love Jones'! We will be discussing what Sistas & bruthas want from each other in such modern times. What about chivalry, & tradition.. does that still have it's place in today's time??? Listen/Comment/Question @ (929) 477-3763 or click the link...
Tonight well will be discussing the men who dont date black women, and who's to blame for this. This may get a bit messy being that this is such an intimate topic to discuss yet so relevant. Make sure to tune in and voice your opinion on the topic at hand.
Shalom everyone. Came across a video on FB that made me want to do this show tonight. A young Puerto Rican brothu did a video explaining why a lot of young Black females today no longer want Black males as partners for mating or marriage. Will play his clip and others as well as telling my own story of what I call the ultimate BETRAYAL. Betrayal of thousands of impregnanted indigenous Black women (not bi racials) by Black men and males spanning several generations that simply has resulted in what we see happening today. I'm asking females who have decided to no longer date Black males to if possible courageously call in and offer the 9Mind Sacred Sisterhood your explaination on why you made this choice. This is not about judging anyone. But I started this show so that (we) the north American Black indigenous woman could finally tell our own story. In this European gentile world of male Patriarchy. Women are seen as the fault for every occassion and situation. Which has led to our relationships with our own men to turn into soemthing out a nightmare that we seem to not be able to wake up from. Come let us here from our elder and younger sisters why Black men and males are NO LONGER WORTHY of our love and affection. Will be playing some great audio clips so get ready for an informative and awesome show. Thanks for listening to the show , tell uh sister friend and dont forget to stop by the 9Mind Sacred Community FB page and check out all the great post and comments. https://www.facebook.com/9MINDsacredBlacksisterhood
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (496 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (165 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (130 chatters)
- Straitway (64 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (60 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (58 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (31 chatters)
- reactionariez (25 chatters)
- p0rnopuppy (25 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (20 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (18 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (18 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (17 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (13 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (10 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (9 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (9 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (9 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (9 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (8 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- Acts 1711 Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (6 chatters)
- The Portal (6 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (5 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (4 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- Papa Lou (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (3 chatters)
- Aftermath Radio (3 chatters)
- Aaron McCready (2 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- zuadionzunno (1 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- Prophetic Voice OF Yahweh Show (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- Janesville Community Radio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- DHead Radio (1 chatters)
- 63023 (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)