SORT BY Relevancy
Now tonight we will be talking about what Black history and the things that are good and bad about it that we see today. First glance most will think we are trying to be racial that's not the case. Most people think with emotion and not knowlege first so of coarse being who we are we are going to try to bridge some of these American gaps. Tune in from 7pm to 9pm central time be there or be square..
Previously broadcast July 15th & 16th, 2011
Black History Tours~ Live @ African American Heritage Tour
Listen to interviews with Dr. Sherry Dupree and Harris Rosen of the Rosen Hotel's who hosted the group.
This tour is designed to attract education professionals and other cultural history enthusiasts.
Black History Month was in February, but we believe that black history is American history and should be celebrated all year long. Teen hosts Yanira, Morh'ese, and Robert discuss black history and what it means to be a young black person living in the United States. Our guest is Antwon Dixon, an advisor for the National Society of Black Engineers.
Teen Talk is supported in part by Audible. Visit audibletrial.com/teentalkcny to start your 30-day trial and benefit Teen Talk.
Join "Missing Pages Of History" on Saturdays, bi-weely at 12 Noon. We give anaylsises on current events, news you can use and filling in the history of underserved communities and people, as we being to fill in those "missing pages of history" that have been omitted from the history books. Dial in and listen at 818-337-0016 or go to: blogtalkradio.com/missing-pages-of-history-inc.
Why do we have Black History Month? This question is probably one of the most raised questions in the month of February in many classrooms across America. Blacks living in America during the early years of the twentieth century were commonly accepted as having little history other than that of slavery. Dr. Carter G. Woodson, the “Father of Black History” was fully aware of the tremendous contributions made by Blacks to this country. The accomplishment made by Blacks after slavery was celebrated in Black communities across the nation. In 1926, Dr. Carter Woodson initiated a national Negro History week to recognize and promote the achievements of Black Americans. It is commonly said that Woodson selected February to encompass the birthdays of two great Americans who played a prominent role in shaping black history, namely Abraham Lincoln and Frederick Douglass. Some may ask what is so special or different about the history of Blacks living in America that warrants a month or even a year of celebration. Our guest speaker, Nathaniel Larimore has taught Social Studies for fourteen years in the Baltimore City Public Schools System. He has been teaching American Government and African American Studies at Baltimore City College High School since 2003. His current teaching assignments at Baltimore City College are American Government- CP and Theory of Knowledge-IB.
Join "Missing Pages of History" as we discuss news, current events, hot topics and what's is happening in the neck of your woods. Come and help us fill in our "missing page of history" so that, future generation will know the truth. Jonin us on Saturdays (bi-weekly) at 12 Noon est. You may listen in at 1-818-337-0016 or go online at www.blogtalkradio.com/missing-pages-of-history-inc. This week program (Sat., August 30, 2014) will feature a segement on "The Missing Pages of Ferguson, Missouri & Michael Brown."
Join Missing Pages of History by-weekly on Saturdays, 12 Noon. Each week we address current events, news stories and what is happening in the neck of our woods. Come and share with us your story on what is happening in your world and community. You may join us by listening in at 1-818-337-0016 or visit us online at: www.blogtalkradio.com/missing-pages-of-history-in
Listen to The African History Network Show Tuesday, Sept. 23rd, 8:00pm-11:00pm EST with host Michael Imhotep. 1) Charlo Greene, TV News reporter of KTAV in Alaska quit her job on air and said that she was quitting to fight for the legalization of Marijuana in Alaska. We’ll deal with some of the history behind Marijuana Laws in America. 2) Ahati Kilindi will talk about Enthogens and the power of the Mushrooms. He’ll also talk about the Enthogenic Conference coming soon to Detroit. 3) A new poll from TheRoot.com asks, “What’s your favorite African American TV Show”. We want to know what your favorite African American TV Show is and WHY? 4) We’ll acknowledge some historical events that took place on this date in African American History. Call in with your questions at (914) 338-1375.
Sign up for The African History Network email newsletter by texting the word "Kemet" to 22828.
Listen to “The African History Network Show” with host Michael Imhotep as we interview some of our top Scholars, Monday-Thursday, 8pm-10pm EST at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow or www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com by phone, when we are LIVE at (914) 338-1375.
Visit us at www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com. We have a wide selection of African History and African American History DVD Lectures including "HIDDEN COLORS 1-3" and lectures from Michael Imhotep host of The African History Network Show.
Join "Missing Pages of History" as we discuss the following topics: "What's Up In The Neck of Your Woods? & Things You Should Know." Join us on Sat., August 16, 2014 at 12 - Noon, by dialing in at (818) 337-0016 or go on line at: www.blogtalkradio.com/missing-pages-of-history-inc The topics for today are "The Shooting of Michael Brown & The Little League Baseball Playoff Series."
Listen to The African History Network Show Tuesday, Sept. 30th, 8:00pm-10:00pm EST with host Michael Imhotep. 1) A recent article from "TheRoot.com" discussed a continuous history in the U.S. of a violence towards African Americans from Slavery to Ferguson, MO. her job on air and said that she was quitting to fight for the legalization of Marijuana in Alaska. We’ll discuss this article and some of the underlying history. 2) We’ll acknowledge some historical events that took place on this date in African American History. Call in with your questions at (914) 338-1375.
If you want to learn more about African History and African-American History to counteract the negative images we see of ourselves on the TEL-LIE-VISION (TV), please visit www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com. We have information to Educate, Empower and Inspire people of African Descent throughout the Diaspora and around the world. We have a wide selection of African History and African American History DVD Lectures including "HIDDEN COLORS 1-3" and lectures from Michael Imhotep host of The African History Network Show.
Black History History: There are many things that cause each day to be history.Past, present, and future all will become history. Mainly the past.
Jesus in the Morning Radio Talk Show bringing information daily mainly through a live Guest Speaker. Sharing the word of God in spirit and in truth.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- John Baptist (89 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (39 chatters)
- thelordshour (26 chatters)
- in5d (24 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (23 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (19 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (18 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (17 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (15 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (13 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (12 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (10 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (10 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (8 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (7 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (7 chatters)
- canadianglen (6 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (6 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (5 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (5 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (5 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (5 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- Dave in the City (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- 12kyle (3 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (2 chatters)
- AGHOST Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (2 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (2 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Boyzntheoffice (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- JUDGEMENT TIME (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- underground talk (1 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)