SORT BY Relevancy
During our first show, which represents the launch of the AWHM Radio Station, your hosts and their guests will discuss white racial inequality and seek to educate Americans, and others, as to the truth about our goals, mission and members. This particular show will also seek to gain support for the national movement that is rapidly growing to have a 'White History Month' added to our calendar, which ALL OTHER RACES in America are afforded. Join us for robust, candid discussion about who we are, why we formed and how you can get involved in the great and noble cause!
American White History Month Radio will discuss growing white racial inequality and seek to educate people about the mounting danger of race wars and discrimination. The show will also seek to gain support for the national movement that is rapidly growing to have a 'White History Month' added to our calendar, which all other races in America are afforded.
Please join James Royster and Austin Collins, your hosts, for candid, robust, open and uncensored discussions about why we formed American White History Month and how you can get involved in the great and noble cause!
Why do we have Black History Month? This question is probably one of the most raised questions in the month of February in many classrooms across America. Blacks living in America during the early years of the twentieth century were commonly accepted as having little history other than that of slavery. Dr. Carter G. Woodson, the “Father of Black History” was fully aware of the tremendous contributions made by Blacks to this country. The accomplishment made by Blacks after slavery was celebrated in Black communities across the nation. In 1926, Dr. Carter Woodson initiated a national Negro History week to recognize and promote the achievements of Black Americans. It is commonly said that Woodson selected February to encompass the birthdays of two great Americans who played a prominent role in shaping black history, namely Abraham Lincoln and Frederick Douglass. Some may ask what is so special or different about the history of Blacks living in America that warrants a month or even a year of celebration. Our guest speaker, Nathaniel Larimore has taught Social Studies for fourteen years in the Baltimore City Public Schools System. He has been teaching American Government and African American Studies at Baltimore City College High School since 2003. His current teaching assignments at Baltimore City College are American Government- CP and Theory of Knowledge-IB.
April - "This Month in History" hosted by Dr. Leigh-Davis. Dr. Leigh-Davis tells of historic events, occurring in the present month. http://www.DrLeigh-Davis.com or www.DrLeigh-Davis.co.uk
I have a message for Black America. In light of this month being designated Black History Month, I feel this would be an opportune time to bring the message and see what resolves we come to, as a people. During the month I will be sharing contributions of Black Americans as a tribute to a great people.
"I am where I am because of the bridges that I crossed. Sojourner Truth was a bridge. Harriet Tubman was a bridge. Ida B. Wells was a bridge. Madame C. J. Walker was a bridge. Fannie Lou Hamer was a bridge." - Oprah Winfrey
Is Black History Month Relevant? Does Black History have a place in American History? Do you celebrate Black History everyday or just in the month of February?
The Lines are open and Let's Discuss ~ Black History and Where We Are Today!
The Host's of EarthGrind Radio Write2Manifest and SageGram, will be discussing Black History Month and how it is being used to make a mokery of black folks.
We are also posing the question to the Black/African community, what are we celebrating and how are we honoring the legacy of our ancestors whom are pioneers of change and fought for the liberation of Black/African people.
We say Mockery because we as black people have accepted our position in society as if we have really evolved.
Many believe we are free.
Organizations Like Google feel comfortable appropriating our warrior women on their site. Showing an image the tells a story but not the true story.
The legacy of Black/African ancestors should be honored and celebrated everyday. Not within the confines of the shortest month of the year; but through psychological revolution, spiritual revolution,educational revolution and so on and so forth.
We have work to do, much has been sacrificed so we can rise to the moment, where we are liberated from white supremacy and the agenda that is in the process of insuring our annihilation.
**Check out the Cointelpro video by clicking on the link below:
**Read the article about Black women and lynchings in the US here:
February-"This Month in History" hosted by Dr. Leigh-Davis. Dr. Leigh-Davis tells of historic events, occurring in the present month of February. http://www.DrLeigh-Davis.com or www.DrLeigh-Davis.co.uk or http://www.IMDb.me/DrLeigh-Davis
For 28 days of the year, the US gives time for people to reflect on the accomplishments of Black Americans. While the selected month has its significance, once it's over there's another 365 days before it's even mentioned again. Join Pastor Neal as he kicks off Black History Month with facts and discussions on the diversity of the Black religious and philosophical experience.
Black History Month is honored by our esteemed guest, Joel Freeman, who has one of the world's largest collections relative to black history. Joel is known worldwide for the authority that he is. He authored countless books on the topic and is a much after speaker. On this show, Joel talks about several lesser known African Americans who made history--Frederick Douglass, Annie Malone, Hariet Tubman, Paul Cuffee, and a National Treasure who is making history today--Jesse Epps. We also honor Presidents Day.
On February 19, we have Jesse Epps as Joyce talks about her heroes. http://www.tobtr.com/s/6095307
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (83 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (54 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (45 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (20 chatters)
- reactionariez (19 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (16 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (15 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- OPWR (10 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (10 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (9 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (9 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (9 chatters)
- in5d (8 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (8 chatters)
- drkate (7 chatters)
- dtm radio (6 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (6 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (6 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (6 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (6 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (4 chatters)
- Rifleman (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (3 chatters)
- The Keys107 (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- PATRIOT CH (2 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (2 chatters)
- manofgod7 (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- SirTemplar (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- El Maat (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- DONT PLAY RADIO (2 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- The Program Returns (2 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- WDC DA MOVEMENT (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (1 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (1 chatters)
- Amenti The Writer (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- EncouragingMomentsWithKeva (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Heaven Speaks (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (1 chatters)
- Quagmire America (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)