SORT BY Relevancy
From 7 to 8 pm Pacific Time on March 19, join historian Michael Hoffman as he discusses "The Black Pope," the Jesuit now known to the world as the new leader of Catholicism, Pope Francis.
In the past the head of the Jesuit order has been referred to by friend and foe alike as "The Black Pope," as a signifier that the top Jesuit in the world had powers of command rivaling those of the pontiff himself. Now the Church is headed by a prelate who is both a Jesuit and the pope -- a historic first. What does this portend for Christianity and the world?Are the legends about sinister Jesuit control true, or are they libels against an order that has often aligned itself with the poor and oppressed? How does all this relate to the alleged "Malachi prophecy" which supposedly predicts that the new pope is "Peter Romanus," the last pope of all time?Tune into "On the Contrary" as we explore these fascinating issues.
ROB ACTS IN MORE STUDENT FILMS.
ALSO, DEBRIS HAS BEEN FOUND THAT MAY EXPLAIN THE MYSTERY OF MALAYSIA AIRLINES FLIGHT MH370.
PLUS, THE TORTURE AND MURDER OF BELOVED CECIL THE LION BY PSYCHO DENTIST WALTER PALMER IS DISCUSSED.
MORE ON THE DONALD AND HIS SKYROCKETING POLL NUMBERS.
The disease of indifference to others. This is where each leader thinks only of himself or herself, and loses the sincerity and warmth of [genuine] human relationships. This can happen in many ways: When the most knowledgeable person does not put that knowledge at the service of less knowledgeable colleagues, when you learn something and then keep it to yourself rather than sharing it in a helpful way with others; when out of jealousy or deceit you take joy in seeing others fall instead of helping them up and encouraging them. Join Johnnie and his guest co-host Robert Stephens, the famous founder of Geek Squad, reknowned entrepeneur and inspirational leader, as they tackle the dialogue of selfish leadership and how it can tear apart even the greatest organizations.
For more information on this article written by Gary Hamel: https://hbr.org/2015/04/the-15-diseases-of-leadership-according-to-pope-francis
Guest: Leslie Eastman, contributor to Legal Insurrection, joins us for a look at Europe and Pope Francis.........Leslie just got back from a trip to Europe and will share her thoughts.........also, Pope Francis and some new polls........should a Pope be so political? What is going on in California? the drought? climate change?....
Click to support some of our friends....
YOU CAN GET TALK SHOW UPDATES HERE........
...CLICK AUDIBLE.COM, YOUR SOURCE FOR AUDIO BOOKS!
CHECK OUT MY FRIEND CARLOS GUEDES AND HIS MUSIC........
CHECK OUT MY BOOK: CUBANOS IN WISCONSIN.....
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER......
GET MY POSTS BY E-MAIL HERE......
Why Would the Masses of People RESPECT BLACK LIVES if BLACK PEOPLE don't respect their own lives?
Romans 13:11 And that, knowing the time, that now [it is] high time to awake out of sleep: for now [is] our salvation nearer than when we believed.
We air programs on Blog Talk Radio at the following times: Sun 2:00pm, Mon 8:00pm, Tue 8:00pm, Wed 7:00pm, Thur 8:00pm, Fri 7:00pm & Sat 9:00am. All times are Eastern Standard Time.
WHY DO SOME BLACK MAN HATE ON BLACK WOMEN? I THIS IS A TREND THAT IS HAPPENING MORE AND MORE. I ALSO WANT TO TALK ABOUT CERTAIN COONS THAT JUST HATE THEIR OWN RACE.I WILL DISCUSS WHY TOMMY SOTOMAYOR FEELS I SHOULD BE HIS "YES" MAN AND HIS STUPIDITY ON THE INTERNET. WE WILL REVISIT THE SANDRA BLAND CASE AND DISCUSS THE FACT THAT SHE WAS MURDERED. WHILE WE ARE AT IT WE WILL GO OVER THE WILLIE LYNCH LETTER AND SEE THAT IT IS WORKING ON BLACKS IN THIS DAY AND AGE. THIS IS A LIVE SHOW SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL BE SAID!
#BLACKLIVESMATTER is and has been adopted as an rallying cry for some time now, especially when situations have occurred that have made an impact on black lives, society, and culture as a whole, especially when it's been afflicted upon by non-blacks. Situations that've been in the mainstream for quite some time now has actually warranted said rallying cry, but I'm talking about taking it back to EVERYHOOD U.S.A. Does #BLACKLIVESMATTER hold the same fervor and ferocity, when we as blacks, committ these same atrocities on OURSELVES??? YES, I'm totally for JUSTICE being sought for and gained for the Trayvon Martins, Michael Browns, Eric Garners, Tamir Rices, Eric Harris', Walter Scotts, Freddie Grays, Charleston Nine, Sandra Bland, and now Samuel DuBose. But. I still want the same JUSTICE for when Ray Ray kills Pookie in the hood. The bottom line is that we don't make #BLACKLIVESMATTER a MOMENT, but an actual MOVEMENT!!!!
Bill Black interviews 9 top Advisors, Authors and Thought leaders for their Tips, Ideas and Precautions so you can be well-planned. Join us every week for the full show or listen to individual episodes daily by clicking on "The Exit Coach Radio Show" at www.ExitCoachRadio.com. You can also search our Audio Library and find archived interviews (search by Guest name or browse over 35 topic folders.)
DO BLACK PEOPLE REALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT REALITY IS? WHAT IS REALITY? DO BLACK PEOPLE LIVE IN A CREATED REALITY? DO BLACK PEOPLE AVOID REALITY? IS THERE ONLY ONE REALITY? WE WILL ANSWERS ALL OF THESE QUESTIONS TONIGHT AT 9PM ON FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (BLOGTALK) FEAT THE INTELLECTUAL NUBEN MENKARAYZZ/MFA
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (414 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (26 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (17 chatters)
- Curious Times (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- Bobby Brown Bail and Beyond (10 chatters)
- RHeart Network (10 chatters)
- Rivers Spirit Messages (8 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (8 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (7 chatters)
- drkate (7 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (7 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (6 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- HOV Radio (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (4 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (4 chatters)
- Conscious Black Business Network (4 chatters)
- EugeneHamilton (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (3 chatters)
- We Are Not Cattle Radio (2 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (2 chatters)
- God In The Midst (2 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (2 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (2 chatters)
- Bikers of America (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Brower Report (1 chatters)
- Fanspeak Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Mets Public Record (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Nikkology (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (1 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (1 chatters)
- The 110 Nation Sports SHow (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)