SORT BY Relevancy
Have a topic you are passionate about today ? Police brutality or black on white crime ? Sound off ! Update on forced vaccinations throughout the states . What can be done about this miscarriage of justice . Think you should be able to sue the parents of a unvaccinated child - call in . Let us have a civil discussion. I am feeling well tonight - so I will celebrate ! Life is good !
646 716 7259 all calls taken. I listened to another show earlier - You know, one of the black and proud shows .More power to you if you have one as well. I love our he (the host) thought he was being being profiled in many ways - Really ? How the white man is ALWAYS profiling them . Really ? I think the new form of abuse is being oversensitive We see it in Major Market Media, social circles and everyday speech. What I mean is when one feels victimized because they are "sensitive" that is NOT abuse. What is wrong with being proud of your race - Nothing. But when people are oversensitive because I am proud of my European heirtage and the fact that my family arrived early to the states some people get bent out of shape. I will not apologize for my family background We all have a collective history. My father's side - they were slave owners and had a plantation. They thrived economically. It is what it is. I do not believe it is right to own other people But was it effective as a model to achieve economic freedom (pardon the pun) - yes it was effective. If you think I should not be proud of my heirtage then call in - but do not try the oversensitive approach. It will not work.
Hosted By: The Black Love Doctor
Join The Black Love Doctor For Love Songs - Love Poems and Love Advice!!!!
Two Hours Of Pure Romance with apologies for being SAPPY!!!!
Call In And Share A Poem - A Love Story or Advice on how to make Relationships Better!!
©The Black Love Doctor 1.9.2014
I Want To Show You Love
A Million Different Ways
All I Need Is A Million Days
That’s 2740 Years
Of Joy And Happy Tears
To Close My Eyes
To Arise With The Sun’s Rays
Setting The World A Blaze
Putting Our Black Love On Display
Giving The Lord All Glory And Praise
©The Black Love Doctor 1.4.2015
The Legion of Greatness Radio Network welcomes Wayne Osborne to the network with his show, The Black Adam Hour....or 2.
The Black Adam Hour....or 2 is a seamless sports show, for the people! Basketball, Football, Baseball, Soccer, and Hockey will all be discussed here. The show will always cater to the fans. If you call in and don't want to discuss the current topic. ....GREAT. Black Adam encourages new topics. He'll stop the current discussion at hand and Shazam you onto the line. Black Adam welcomes homers, objective fans, purists, and every other kind of fan there is. Younger fans, teenagers, young adults, oldheads, history buffs, come one, come all!!!! The show will never be scripted, it's raw, uncut, and unfiltered. The segments will be sure to catch your ears as well. The number to call is " Who wants a shot at the throne?" 646-787-1879. SHAZAMMMMM
Facebook: Wayne Kareem Elijah
Twitter: Blackadam33 @wayneosborne18
Hosted By: LaShawn Allen-Muhammad
Who were the first Black Elected Officials? During the month of November, as the country gears up to re-elect or vote in the next wave of politicians, Black Reconstruction will revisit the Reconstruction era to pay homage to the Black Men who came before Obama. During this tumultuous time, Blacks not only established townships, they also positioned themselves to be an integral part of government.
At a Glance.. In 1855, Brownhelm Township, founded by Col. Henry Brown, gained notoriety throughout the U.S, when the township elected an African-American to government office. The NY Syracuse Daily Journal, May 31, 1855 reported that John Mercer Langston was a fugitive slave who had been elected clerk. Brownhelm's early residents had long been known for their strong anti-slavery stance; and Col. Henry Brown's home on the Lake Shore was often a final stop on the Underground Railroad, before reaching Canada by boat. African-American Firsts: Government
Local elected official: John Mercer Langston, 1855, town clerk of Brownhelm Township, Ohio.
State elected official: Alexander Lucius Twilight, 1836, the Vermont legislature.
Governor (appointed): P.B.S. Pinchback served as governor of Louisiana from Dec. 9, 1872-Jan. 13, 1873, during impeachment proceedings against the elected governor.
U.S. Representative: Joseph Rainey became a Congressman from South Carolina in 1870 and was reelected four more times.
U.S. Senator: Hiram Revels became Senator from Mississippi from Feb. 25, 1870, to March 4, 1871, during Reconstruction.
There have only been a total of five black senators in U.S. history: the remaining two are Blanche K. Bruce [1875-1881] and Barack Obama
Enjoy the conversations of community empowerment, self empowerment and support for your vision, your vision for the community, and your vision for the world. We are in ATL this weekend talking with some of the planners of the 25th Annual event this August in ATL.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (496 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (42 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (18 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (18 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (15 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (14 chatters)
- Pillars of Ma*at (9 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (8 chatters)
- Eaglemanz (7 chatters)
- Curious Times (6 chatters)
- HOV Radio (6 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (6 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (5 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (4 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio Ministries (4 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (4 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (4 chatters)
- LCS (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (2 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (2 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (2 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (2 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (2 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT (1 chatters)
- Joe Diesel (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- ShadySykes (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- CenterStage (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (0 chatters)