SORT BY Relevancy
Join BAN Radio Show host Ella Curry, president of EDC Creations, as she greets the most talented authors on the planet. We are celebrating Black Love Weekend!
Featured Authors and Speakers:
8:00 - Michelle Monkou
8:30 - William Fredrick Cooper
8:45 - Shakir Rashaan
9:00 - Zuri Day
9:15 - Miss KP (pre-recorded)
9:30 - A. Yamina Collins (pre-recorded)
9:45 - Lutishia Lovely
10:00 - EN Joy (pre-recorded)
10:15 - Naleighna Kai
Black love is more than a relationship between a man, a women, and thier money. Last week, we discussed loving yourself and how that confidence carries over to your personal life. On monday's show, we'll talk about how that confidence and self validation helps stregnthen your relationship with your partner. And at what point do you draw the line between being in love, being broke, and being cheated on FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE?
Live weeknights at 9pst dont forget to visit www.dymondsradio.com and we always welcome your opinion on the show...dial 646-668-8047
Is Black Love a myth in the 21st century? Is Black Love on its way out? Was Black Love ever real in the first place? Explore the dynamics of duality in this day and time. and find out why what we've been doing out of dysfunction often results in disaster, divorce and even domestic violence. TUNE IN and EXPERIENCE THE EVOLUTION!
King Noble Please add King Noble New Radical Facebook Profile Page: Here is the Link https://www.facebook.com/kingnoblelive They Deleted and Disabled My Old Facebook Profile Page along with The 144,000 Black Supremacist Facebook Group Here is the Link to My new FaceBook Group add your self and all of your Friends King Noble Black Supremacy Consciousness Revolution https://www.facebook.com/groups/313081348853710/ They Disabled My Youtube page Subcribe to King Noble New youtube page at this Link http://www.youtube.com/user/WynterLioness
KB AND THE REVOLUTIONARY RYDERS get down to buisness as usual. The white man has been trying to seperate black men and women forever. Its important now more than ever that we stand together to fix our community. Whats up with all the hate towards sisters, how does interacial relationships affect black solidarity? Why has homosexuality run rampant in the black community?What does the black woman want from the brothers? How can we stop the cycle of broken homes and raise our babies? How can we be better husbands and wives? Chocolate Sity welcomes the sisters to the revolution. Special guest Lundyn Brown will be in the building to represent for the ladies!!!
SATURDAY NIGHT AT 7:30PMCST
CHOCOLATE SITY REVOLUTIONARY RADIO
DONT MISS IT!!!!
Is Black Love under attack from Media and Society? Does a loving Black couple have a target on them? This is just a couple of questions we are asking for our Take Ova Question of the Week. Tune in and tell us what you think. Plus we will tell you the latest Celeb News from around the net with our “Word on the Street Blog Segment and we will discuss some of the interesting news stories from around the country and more. Also we will be hitting you with the latest news topics, movie reviews, music reviews and talking about The Take Ova Show Cancer Awareness Event coming up in October during Breast Cancer Awareness month.
Here at The Take Ova Show, we not only welcome but encourage artists to submit their music for radio play or blog posting (or, both!). Understand that we receive a high volume of submissions on a daily basis, which can make it difficult for us to give each submission a listen in a timely fashion. That said, we make every effort to give your music the dedicated attention it deserves, and reply as well. There is no need for a follow up. Please do not send us any music via Twitter or Facebook, at least not music you would like us to seriously consider for blog posting.
TO LISTEN TO THE SHOW JUST CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW!!
TO CALL INTO THE SHOW TO VOICE YOUR OPINION OR GIVE A SHOUT OUT CALL TOLL FREE 1-646-652-4960
You can listen to The Take Ova Show on your mobile device. Just put in the URL above and you’re ready to go. We are also on iTunes!!
Statistics shows that 43% of black men between the ages of 25 - 34 are not married. Why is this? Do black men fear commitment?
Black love still exists but is it as strong today as it was yesterday? Is the "fear of commitment" just an excuse? How are these statics affecting the black family? I invite you all to join in on this juicy topic and let your voice be heard.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (57 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (30 chatters)
- Curious Times (28 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (23 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (21 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (19 chatters)
- Love Productions (16 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (14 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (11 chatters)
- The View from Montana (10 chatters)
- PAGO Radio (10 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (8 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (7 chatters)
- NDB Media (5 chatters)
- in5d (5 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (5 chatters)
- drinkfive (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- The Asylum0 (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Cow (3 chatters)
- womenradio (3 chatters)
- FFMastermind (3 chatters)
- Da 420 SHOW (3 chatters)
- Ron Reck (3 chatters)
- Kenny and Gods Word (2 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (2 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- William Telltale (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Carl Richards Show (1 chatters)
- Crave Wrestling (1 chatters)
- Duluth Politics (1 chatters)
- Donna Schmid Wise Woman Coach (1 chatters)
- Dreams and Visions (1 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (1 chatters)
- HLF Benyamin Solomon (1 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- musicXwhats going on in the world (0 chatters)
- GLHF Radio (0 chatters)