SORT BY Relevancy
Yvette Carnell is my guest today to talk about congressional politics, President Obama, and Black leadership. She is a former aide to Senator Barbara Boxer and former Representative Marion Bery. She previously served as a field organizer for America’s Families United and aide to the Women’s Vote Center at the Democratic National Committee (DNC). She now writes full time at the website she co-founded BreakingBrown.com, which aggregates and distributes black media content from around the web. She brings a wide range of experiences to the table and I’m happy to welcome Yvette Carnell to The Forum.
With the latest news on the Minneapolis Department of Civil Rights and Minnesota's Department of Transportations total rejection of Minnesota's black contractors, you would think someone in the black leadership cast would stand up and say something...
Join Ron and Don on the The Ron and Don Show as we welcome special guest Lennie Chism and others to talk about the killing fields of process that have rejected the black community and how no black leaders have said a word.
Join the dynamic team of Ronald A. Edwards and Don Allen as they discuss current events surrounding Community Action Partners and the agency Crossing Barriers.
1. Black leadership in the metro are at each other throats. The backstabbing has reached and all time high. Tonight our team gives you an exlusive look at the current coonery in the Twin cities.
2. Minneapolis Urban League and NAACP remain silent and non-confrontational on "equity" in the Twin Cities.
3. The MNGOP Convention is this weekend. They hope to win in November, but tonight a GOP delegate tells you why they will not.
4. Don't look know, the joker is back in Minneapolis.
5. Council on Black Minnesotans has their 2014 Economic Summit planned for June 27-28 at the Carlson School of Business.
5. Don't miss this program!
Tonight we will continue to discuss the Ignorance in Black Leadership as of 2013. Post Civil Rights Movement 40 Plus Years of Blacks being in Leadership Positions. It is very embarasing after all this time Black People have acquired every influentional positions in American and still cannot do anything but become MASSIVE HOMOSEXUALS. In the Meantime, you are training younger people to do the same thing and will end up the same way--FAILURES..... You have defamed yourself from leaders to TOKENS. The Biggest City in the U.S. (Detroit, MI) had to file bankruptcy and this city has been led by black over 40+ years.
Breaking Newz Cafe
Are these big name black leaders really working in the best interest of the black community? And do you know who's funding these so-called black empowerment organiztion? Eye can tell you now it ain't the black community that's for sure !!! Now what in the hell is up with all these black male celebrities with these damn dresses? Is that the new dress code for them these days? Or are they pushing a gay agenda on the low? HEY YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS ONE HERE. WE ARE GOING TO TELL IT ON THEIR ASS NOW.PEACE
The story below posted by the Star Tribune newspaper (8/1) was first reported three weeks ago on the BlogTalkRadio program ON POINT! with Ronald A. Edwards and Don Allen. We don't understand why the Star Tribune waits so long to report on news about police misconduct but it's nice to know they're catching up.
Where is MInnesota's black leadership?
Three Minneapolis police officers were cited for assault in Apple Valley last year after the officers, who are white, were among a group of white men who followed a group of black men into a bar parking lot, knocking one of them down and beating him, according to a police report obtained Thursday by the Star Tribune. Racial slurs were used against the black man during the attack, the report said.
We talk about this and much more with another breaking story you can only get here.
Again, the phone lines will be open...
Tune in tonight as we discuss this ongoing problem in the Black community.
Tonight on Contraband Classified Radio I will be discussing my experience in Ferguson including the media and the opportunistic "Black leadership" and how they have disrespected the people of Ferguson. I will have guests on line who are currently on the ground in Ferguson....Check us out!
The Honorable Elijah Muhammad
Last Messenger of Allah
THE FALL OF AMERICA
The Blackman Must Rise or be Destroyed!
*IGNORANCE OF BLACK LEADERSHIP
*INTELLECTUALS, TOMS & STOOL PIGEONS
*NEGRO PREACHER THE WORST ENEMY
*THE BLIND LEADERSHIP
On this weeks 'The Rundown with Renee', we'll be taking a deep look at the Black church, & dismantling fact from fiction. We will cover it's historical reference, all the way up to today. Has the church been a help or hinderance? Feel free to help us decide, click the link below, or Listen/Question/Comment @ (929) 477-3763...
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (49 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (23 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (18 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (17 chatters)
- Curious Times (17 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (13 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (12 chatters)
- Love Productions (12 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (9 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (8 chatters)
- Jay King Network (7 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (5 chatters)
- 2Raw4TV (4 chatters)
- Who Do You Think You Are (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Cow (4 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (4 chatters)
- The View from Montana (4 chatters)
- Bay Bridge Sports Hub (3 chatters)
- Duluth Politics (3 chatters)
- Gold Jersey Dynasty Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Growl Radio (3 chatters)
- Paranoidparanormal (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- ProphetCain (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- GrapeApe Untamed (2 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (2 chatters)
- The Jacob Kohinoor Show (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- Those Guys (1 chatters)
- Women Business and Numerology (1 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (1 chatters)
- Dr Oooh Whee (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Injustice System (1 chatters)
- Inside Connection Radio (1 chatters)
- Janie Deadwyler (1 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- Synapticalist (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- That Nerd Show (1 chatters)
- The Fantastic Voyage (1 chatters)