SORT BY Relevancy
If you need a website, try www.nslsitebuilder.com. No experience needed.
1. First Episode of S.C.A.M. The Pastor & The First Lady (Comedy)
2. Live with Host Andre` Ogburn and Co Host Moses Edwaeds...Topic Why Black Business Fails in their own Communities?
We will be taking exerpts from the author Jawanza Kunjufu "Black Economics"
We would like to hear from you 646-716-6296 Join us live at 5pm EST
SPONSORED BY MARK PITTMAN--The State of the Black Community is in desperate need of a rebirth, and we are overwhelmed by the myriad of different pieces of broken social fixtures that need repair. Through all of the ugly muck of our problems however, the need for a centralized "headquarters" to dispurse the necessary help to the individual fixtures is eminent. The centralized headquarters is Black Economics. Finances, businesses, networks and customized services designed, owned and operated to fix the unique needs of the African-American community. This week, we will touch on the barriers that prevent Black economics from happening. Tonight we touch on the direct effects of our misunderstanding and under-utilization of our fights under the law as one barrier in the way of rebuilding Black Economics.
SPONSORED BY MARK PITMAN--Conituing our series on breaking down the barriers against Black Economics..tonight, we discuss the effects of out mindsets as a barrier in rebuilding our economic system. Whether it's the hyper-skepticism we practice among each other, the displaced senses of entitlement to free products and services sold by our own, our lack of understanding behind our own entrpremeur's reasons for doing what they do, or any of the other many fragments we need to repair, how do they affect our rebuilding of our economics, and how do we resolve them as issues? Join in tonight to share your thoughts by calling 347-327-9967 at 10:30 pm EST.
SPONSORED BY MARK PITTMAN--We will be continuing on in our barriers against Black economics series. Tonight we are touching on the role that our misdirected or lack of outrage about the continuous brutalization of our community plays as a barrier in the rebuilding of our own economic system---the crucial central base for the restoration of Black America. The messages by the dominant society to African-Americans is clear is ALL of their actions--
LOOK FOR HELP FROM A WHITE PERSON & GET BRUTALLY MURDERED--(Renisha McBride, Jonathan Ferrell)
STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS/STAND YOUR GROUND AGAINST WHITES & GET BRUTALLY MURDERED--(Trayvon Martin, Jordan Davis,)
STAND ON THE SIDEWALK MINDING YOUR BUSINESS WHILE BLACK & GET BRUTALLY MURDERED--(Eric Garner)
Are passive responses to aggressive and demolishing actions one of our biggest barriers to restoration? Join in tonight at 10:30 pm EST with your thoughts by calling 347-327-9967.
when will we stand put our hands up and say dont shoot to the black NBA players who are subjected to work under an opressive racist owners ? either the people stand against separation of fan or the organization as a whole take a deep finacial loss #blackoutthenba
in Pop Culture
This week Luqman Nation talks about Black Wall Street and its legacy, including how modern Black economics compares; the Bowe Berghdahl furor and what it really says about how some Americans feel about President Obama; the Pastor Jamal Bryant scandal, and if we can get to it...where the boys aren't - Disney remakes??
Tune in and join in the conversation!
Black Economics 2: Solutions
Tonight we have 3 guests host presenitng ideas and opputnites on how you can increase your wealth. Representatives from Vemma and, Unifi will discuss the oppurtunities availble that will help you beat the odd is our falling economy. Tune in and Spread the word! Also if you missed the show its never too late to join the conversation on Facebook. Join out group TRUE BLACK SUPREMACIST. Thank you for supporting our show!
SPONSORED BY MARK PITTMAN--Rebuilding the African-American community out of the state of total destruction it is in means that we have many issues to address and repair. The unique damages to the African-American people encompass much more than just racism. There are psychological, economic, social, judicial and political contributors, among many others, that make up the plight. To rebuild the community and solve all of these needs, we must first focus on rebuilding Black economics--networking, financing and re-connecting the community dots necessary to form the necessary conduits and destinations for our unique needs and life operations. With $1.1 billion-dollar spending power, and jobs that average $47K a year salaries, why are we still struggling economically? Where is the Black community money going? join in tonight with your thoughts @ 10:30 pm EST. Call in at 347-327-9967 to listen by phone, press "1" to join the discussion.
Everything we need to discuus about ecnomics. It's no scret thta times are changing and our tradtioal ways of making money arent wokring as well anymore. There are thousands of people in debt around the world but, it doesnt have to be that way. we will discuss evrything from starting business to network marketing and how, we can get started.
African Americans have become too comfortable with being rated No. 1 in consumerism yet rated dead last in ownership? Why are we making other ethnicities rich while we stay poor? Why is that when it comes to the Black dollar, it circulates more in businesses of other races as oppose to our own? Why are we comfortable being at the bottom of the totem pole? How do we have financial freedom from being on the job? It is said that each generation is suppose to leave behind a legacy. What will leave behind for the next generation? Do you even care?
GLOBALLY BRIDGING & BUILDING UNITED BLACK CONSCIOUSNESS w/ COUNTER VIEW!
Black Economics: is there a such thing? What economic power do Blacks have globally? What can Blacks do to acquire, harness, and maintain economic clout?
On TODAY'S BUILD:
~ Understanding Racism & Global White Terrorism: Black Economics: The Illusion of Obtaining Black Wealth part 2
- Economics is Based On Language - Tool of the Trickster
- The Origin Of Economics
- War & Economics
- Money as a Pyschological Competent: FEAR
~ The General State Of US & UK Affairs: Gaining Independence: Black "Unity"
~ National Headlines: The Outcome of the Mark Duggan Shooting Inquiry
DISCLAIMER: This show shares ADULT material and is rated MATURE.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (492 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (93 chatters)
- thelordshour (36 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (36 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (36 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (25 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (20 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (14 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (13 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (13 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (12 chatters)
- in5d (10 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (10 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (10 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (10 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (9 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (9 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (8 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (7 chatters)
- SURN Host (7 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (7 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (6 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (6 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (6 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (5 chatters)
- The Asylum0 (5 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (5 chatters)
- drinkfive (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Moreliapythonradio (4 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (3 chatters)
- AACONS (3 chatters)
- The View from Montana (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (2 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- JUDGEMENT TIME (1 chatters)
- left at the valley with KevinKaren0 (1 chatters)
- Mark Radulich (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- William Telltale (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- SLZE Sports (1 chatters)
- The Exchange (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- untouchable1stfamradio (0 chatters)
- Authority Smashers (0 chatters)