SORT BY Relevancy
The Hushmo Black Forum follows current events and news relevant to the African American community. The moderator initiates thought-provoking discussions and conversation for the listing audience throughout cyberspace . Members and guests of Hushmo’s online public forum are diverse individuals who have passionate insights and perspectives on African American issues that range from day-to-day life, politics, media, history, books, sports, entertainment, style, beauty and more.
The forum features a blog for members to post comments and interact. Writers highlight everything from movies and celebrity fashion to local human interest stories and lifestyle advice.
The Hushmo Black Forum airs online on Blog Talk Radio every Saturday at 7pm. On Blog Talk Radio, Hushmo Black has taken an in-depth look at the prolific African American activist W.E.B Du Bois. Hushmo Black has also reviewed and discussed Jimmy C. Cameron's newly released book “RACISM and HATE: an AMERICAN REALITY” and his first book "The Water Boy: The Life and Trials of Jimmy C. Cameron," which documents the life of Jimmy C Cameron and the Cameron family history in the state of Georgia covering some 230 years and windup centering on an epiphany he had when wounded in the Vietnam War in 1966."
Visit The Hushmo Black Forum and stay up-to-date on the latest in African American culture. When you become a member, you're embracing new friendships and a community to share stories and opinions.
"Like" The Hushmo Black Forum on Facebook and join "The Watering Hole," the place to quench your knowledge thirst!
BRINGING YOU FRESH NEW VOICES TO THIS STAGE
Black Satin Radio, (646) 478-4196, is an internet-based station devoted to the art of words in the forms of poetry, music, and books. The station is dedicated to the creative works within the scope of these genres. Black Satin Radio aspires to introduce the listening audience to the inspiration behind the works while providing networking opportunities for each guest. Finally, Black Satin Radio will maintain a certain responsibility to philanthropic causes within and outside of its core demographic.
Pull It Together with Erika Black - Fun, Inspiring and Practical discussions on Life, Love and Making It Count! Host Erika Black is a Transformational Life-Coach and the owner of Pull It Together. This show is all about helping people move forward, achieve their goals and dreams, live with joy, intention and make a difference.
in Pop Culture
When Black Men Talk, you may be surprised what comes out of these conversations. Join your host, Mark Elliott on this provocative call in talk show that will explore the male perspective on life, love, and relationships. When Black Men Talk on Sunday evenings at 9pm to 11pm est on WYDL Radio - Blogtalkradio
Raising up the community.
Samiyyah Saafir-Muhammad was born Jacqueline Glover in New York City in 1951. After spending her early years in foster care, moving four times before the age of three, she settled in with her aunt, following her father’s passing.
While still in elementary school Samiyyah took an interest in helping other students do well, joining “The Future Teachers’ Club” in the fifth grade. As a high school student, Samiyyah became aware her people’s struggle for freedom—witnessing civil rights demonstrations, protests, assassinations and riots—and decided she wanted to help somehow. It was in this atmosphere that she went off to Northeastern University in Boston where she majored in Education. Her stay there was short-lived, however, as she was introduced to the teachings of The Honorable Elijah Muhammad and thereafter joined the Nation of Islam. Within the Nation of Islam’s Muhammad University, Samiyyah underwent educational training and worked as a teacher’s assistant.
Since 2005, Samiyyah has had the privilege of serving as the Directress at Muhammad University of Islam in Atlanta, which serves students from Pre-K to the eighth grade. She has been blessed to carry on the 84-year educational tradition, which was started by the Honorable Elijah Muhammad and his brave followers in the 1930’s.
A widow after 35 years of marriage, Samiyyah presently enjoys the blessing of her and her husband’s nine children: six sons and three daughters, all of whom attended or are attending HBCUs. Samiyyah has been a mother to not only her nine children, but also to her two stepchildren, her nieces and nephews, her eight grandchildren and countless other children and adults in the community who come to her for advice, wisdom and guidance. Affectionately called MamaMiyyah, Samiyyah’s house is never empty.
Black Lives Matter Activist Call for Lynching White People & Cops
Please join us Sunday at 10AM CST as we discuss radicalism, revolutionaries, and grassroots movements.
What is a movement?
What is the difference between the Feminist, Stonewall, Black Power Movement/Civil Rights Movement of the 50' and 60's and our current movements (BLM, M4BL, Campaign Zero, OWS, ISO, etc.)?
What were the goals of past movements?
What can we learn from movements of the past?
Did the movements of the past improve our communities and status in the USA?
Are there any movements that we need to continue that were started and put on the backshelf?
This and much more.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (68 chatters)
- Straight Black Pride Radio (18 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (14 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (13 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (11 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (10 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (8 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (8 chatters)
- Papa CE (7 chatters)
- GiftedAngelDel (6 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (6 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (6 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (5 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (5 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (5 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (4 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (3 chatters)
- Thats Novel (3 chatters)
- The Modern Gentleman (3 chatters)
- United Patriots Radio (3 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (2 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (2 chatters)
- olddominionlibertarian (2 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Full Circle Consciousness (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Coach Cafe (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)