SORT BY Relevancy
We are starting a New Series! Everyday Wisdom from the Psalms
After much prayer the Lord has given us direction for the show. We will be doing a series on the Books of Psalms. We will take each Psalm and go deep into the rich meanings and learn how to apply them to our lives. Using the Hebrew Roots, cultrual contexts and parrallel scriptures in the Bible we expect to have an exciting and enriching study.
Pleas join us in our journey through the Psalms. h
Everyday Wisdom For Families is Creating Change in Today's Families.
Host Kellie Ann Peterson has experience working with families in crisis for over 20 years. She uses this radio program to strengthen the family. She shares Biblical principles, parenting tips, education and the best of the sciences. She uses Torah, the Bible, to bring the Biblical Parenting Principles to life. Once a month she adds to the show additional expert guests. Her guests are authors, speakers and experts who bring new insights to enhance the future success of Everyday Families.
I love the scriptures!!!
I must testify of God and His love through His Word and His Son and the Holy Spirit.
"I am obliged to give God the glory for all I have ever received. If I have done any good...it has been by the power of God." ~Unknown
Dr Pauline & Catherine are very excited to welcome Amber McCann to the show this week. Amber is a board-certified lactation consultant supporting families at the Breastfeeding Center of Pittsburg. She is a guest blogger for many popular breastfeeding-focused websites such as Best for Babes and The Leaky Boob. She has also served as an expert for Fit Pregnancy, New Parent Magazine, Science and Sensibility, The Boob Group, as well as the official blog for Lamaze International.
Anyone who is pregnant, breastfeeding, or knows someone who is would definitely benefit from this week's show. Spread the word and set your reminders to join Dr Pauline & Catherine on Monday, July 28 at 4:30pm for the show.
UPCOMING EVENTS (www.dunamascenter.com):
August 9th Discerning Childbirth seminar
Life drama, children, blended families, culture issues, community concerns, creative people, social concerns, relationships, spirituality, cooking, traveling, dreaming out loud, entrepreneurship, baby mama drama, baby daddy drama, self-esteem, self-worth, teen drama, self-respect, character building, racism, sports, interactive, stinking thinking, mindsets, role models, mentors, bullying, peer pressure, neighborhoods, creative thinking, mental illness, impaired thinking, poor impulses, profiling, social conscience , sense of right and wrong, family dynamics, environments, social justice, moving forward, positive people, integrity, honor, home associations, economy, education, we the consumers, child development, stages of life, liberty, empowerment, embracing life challenges, keep life moving, self-evaluations, assessments, political red tape, it's who you know not what you know
God is Faithful!!! Family Fellowship is commited to the Deliverance of the Children of God: Through teaching the Holy Word of God, Prayer for those oppressed, depressed and possessed of the Devil, Laying Hands on the Sick for Divine Healing, Ministering to the needs of the Poor, beat down, addicted and lost of this World.
Bishop Clark has a Vision for the Restorations of the People of God, and the Families that have been destroyed through Prision, Drug Addictions, Gambling, Mistakes, Heartaches and poor parenting. You are more than the Mistakes of Your PAST!
Join Us every Monday to be Renewed and Revived, In the Name of Jesus Christ! Amen....
NEW VISION ORGANIZATION, hosted by Leonna Brandao - Mondays at 3pm EST.
Call to speak on air at (347) 857-3293. Email email@example.com
New Vision Organization (NVO) is a non-profit organization consisting of volunteers who advocate for incarcerated men, women and youth. NVO assists prisoners with supportive legal, educational, and re-entry services. Its mission includes ensuring that prisoners are treated fairly and receive medical and rehabilitative services necessary to heal and become productive citizens upon re-entering their communities. NVO also advocates for pro bono legal assistance and helps prisoners and families research the status of inmates' court cases.
NVO's president and founder is Leonna Brandao. As a social worker, she spent many years working with families, children and adolescents before she found herself in the position with families who experience the overwhelming loss of having a loved one imprisoned with little to no hope for release. NVO volunteers include lawyers, paralegals, social workers, letter writers, and others who promote prisoners' human rights and release for the innocent. Please contact her at the email address and website above to become an NVO volunteer and/or appear as a guest on this radio broadcast.
The things we will talk about are Education, Black Wall Street, Family, Finance, Spirituality ,Prison Industrial Complex, Domestic Violence, Mental Health & Wellness, Procrastination, Money, Single Parenting,Racial Profiling, Community,The State of the Black Church,Crime, Friendship,Power & Control,Homeschooling,Black Womem & Sisterhood,Reality tv shows,Fear, Marriage & Relationship, Adult Children & Blended Families, Aging Parents & Siblings, Sex, and much more
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Torch (32 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (18 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (17 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (16 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (15 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (10 chatters)
- NLPI RADIO USA KURT LOGSDON (10 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (9 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (7 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (6 chatters)
- Straitway (6 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- Victory Lane Radio (5 chatters)
- gregfilms (5 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (5 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (4 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (4 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (4 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- The Souls Intent (3 chatters)
- We Built That Network (3 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- Jose Navy (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (2 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Amen Communications Network (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Because Hope Matters Radio (1 chatters)
- Dr Ed Moloney (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Mike Wood (1 chatters)
- Front Deck Entertainment (1 chatters)
- Kerri Edelman (1 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (1 chatters)
- WordBeat (1 chatters)
- WWCRHost (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Trucker Dave (1 chatters)