SORT BY Relevancy
We would like to touch base on teenage pregnancy. Its becoming a normal situation but we wanna talk prevention method parents can do to help their children not become a statistic.
The question is at what age do you feel introducing birth control is okay? Would you put your daughter on birth control to avoid her becoming a teen mother? Why or why not?
We are the new age parents so we are suppose to talk to our children about everything even sex and birth control. The problem is do we really follow these new rules about parenting ? I don't know about you but I have serious problem when I see the commercials about talking to your children when you know the person giving the message don't even have children. Tonight we will be talking as parents first before we go back and maybe talk to our children. So tune in from 7pm to 9pm central time talk to you there.
Sista's should we use condoms, birth control pills or the rhythm method?
Birth control pills (also called oral contraceptive pills and the “Pill”) are a type of female hormonal birth control method and are very effective at preventing pregnancy.
A condom is especially important when an uninfected pregnant woman has sex, because it can also help protect her and her unborn child from a sexually transmitted disease. Condoms are not 100% safe, but if used properly, will reduce the risk of sexually transmitted diseases, including AIDS.
The rhythm method, also called the calendar method or the calendar rhythm method, is a form of natural family planning. To use the rhythm method, you track your menstrual history to predict when you'll ovulate. This helps you determine when you're most likely to conceive.
Should we use condoms and birth control pills? Should we only use the rhythm method?
On our final episide of 2014, we'll be chatting all about the concept of Post-Birth Control Syndrome, a condition we feel has reached epidemic proportions for modern women.
We're sooo excited to have our very first guest on The Period Party! Her name is Kate Callaghan and she's a Holistic Nutritionist, Personal Trainer and Lifestyle Coach specialising in hormone healing. She has over 13 years experience in the health and fitness industry, and 1.5 years as a Nutrition Expert for Sarah Wilson’s I Quit Sugar program.
Her passion for working with female hormonal health stemmed from her own personal experience with hypothalamic amenorrhea, which you can read more about on her blog. Unsatisfied with the treatment options suggested for her by the medical community (hormone replacement medications), she decided to delve into the research and discover how to heal herself through targeted diet and lifestyle changes, which she has found, in herself and clients, to have great success, without the side effects of medication.
Having a baby is a beautiful experience and it's even better when your family is ready for it, right? In honor of Mother's Day on Sunday, May 10th, Root Cause Radio re-shares a powerful podcast dedicated to women's reproductive health and side-effect free birth control solutions. Share this with any woman you know ready to nourish her womb, improve her health, and protect her sex drive.
Root Cause Radio gladly welcomes back therapeutic scientist, professor, author, and the founder of Symptometry - Dr. Maxwell Nartey. Specializing in women's health and curing both chronic and exotic health challenges, Dr. Nartey is a licensed symptometrist, professor, author, speaker, and therapeutic scientist.
Tonight's expert health panel will also feature Elizabeth Wanek, MD, LSym of THE WANEK MEDICAL CENTER in Greensboro, NC. A surgeon and general physican for over two decades, Dr. Wanek took advantage of the AMERICAN SCHOOL OF SYMTPOMETRY and now also delivers root cause therapeuticsTM to those seeking optimal health.
Root Cause Radio - Sharing the Secrets of Optimal Health - www.RootCauseRadio.com
On the March 26, 2014 episode of Liberal Dan Radio:
I will discuss Hobby Lobby and their views on birth control. That is it. The entire hour will be devoted to the problems and flaws that the Hobby Lobby case has and the arguments made before the Supreme Court.
If you missed the live broadcast and are listening to the podcast you may comment on liberaldan.com.
Join Jessica Griger and I as we discuss natural birth control methods that support our hormonal health. Jessica is the CEO of Valley Electronic and a Lady-Comp user, a natural birth control and family planning device.
Today you will learn:
What is a text-book menstrual cycle of a woman?
Every woman has an individual cycle - what is it?
What are the key problems with BCPs?
What are some of the alternatives to prevent pregnancy?
When a woman is truly tuned into her body - what does it look like?
How can Lady-Comp help women who are trying to get pregnant?
Jessica Griger enjoys educating women on the realities of the female cycle while developing what she calls the “Lady-Comp family.” A graduate of Salisbury University with a BS in Biology, she has been a Lady-Comp user since receiving her first device as a wedding gift in 2002. Jessica started the US distributor’s office, Valley Electronics LLC, with Natalie Rechberg in 2010 to better serve the growing number of local Lady-Comp users and helping them learn about natural birth control methods. You can reach her directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome to the very first episode of The Period Party where we’re discussing all you ever wanted to know about Birth Control!! Snuggle up with a cup of tea and listen in for an hour of unscripted girl talk fun where we answer all your burning questions about birth control.
It's Women's Health Week and today we are going to get real with birth control. With the continuing battle over reproductive rights in this country and around the world, it's time we educate ourselves on the pros and cons of female contraceptives. It's not just about the pill. In some cases, female contraceptives can save a woman's life.
Plus the latest in world and women in the news and the War on Women.
Planned Parenthood, also known as The Birth Control League, The Birth Control Federation of America, and The Negro Project, performs 20-30 abortions an hour. For every 5 Israelite (Black) girls to get pregnant, 3 have an abortion. The goal of Planned Parenthood is to get at least 3-5 abortions from every girl aged 13-18. Israelites make up 12% of the population but 36% of all abortions. It is also documented that more babies are killed in the womb than every major disease there is, including Cancer and Aids.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (32 chatters)
- The Appearance (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (10 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (10 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Cosmos Radio ACO (9 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (8 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- Stew and the Nunn (5 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (5 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- divinewisdomradio (4 chatters)
- Isles Beat (4 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (3 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (3 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (3 chatters)
- PROPHETenergyreaderBrenda (3 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (3 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (2 chatters)
- NCI Family Radio (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (2 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (2 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (2 chatters)
- 63289 (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- deliverancebyfaith (1 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (1 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- Twelve Music (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (0 chatters)
- Bikers of America (0 chatters)