SORT BY Relevancy
What are the latest developments in the world of GMOs? From GMO labeling laws, global outrage, corporate product pipelines, to the debacle over the Seralini study on human health risks, we will examine new aspects to the biotech business and their implications for the health and safety of consumers worldwide. We may know where we have been and we may know where we are in the midst of the genetically modified debate, but can we see where we are going?
The CMO of a biotech is like no other job in the world. The CMO is not only responsible for delivering on clinical trials, but also is a key player in the company's fundraising efforts.
From the Chief Medical Officer Summit, please join co-chairs Dr. Greg Fiore, CMO of the The Medicines Company and Dr. Steven Zelenkofske, CMO of Regado together with opening presenter Dr. Tyler Martin, CMO & Founder of Great Plains Biotechnology, to discuss the role of the CMO and how to best manage it.
What should a CMO be focused on? Functioning with restrictive capital Supporting a CEO who does not have experience in the therapeutic area you are in charge of The great balancing act
Linda Peacock is currently an Infusion Account Manager for a global biotech company. Linda’s role is educating healthcare professionals in hospitals, infusion centers, and offices in a large territory in the Northeast.
An accomplished health management professional with extensive clinical expertise within the hospital, specialty pharmacy, pharmaceutical and biotech industries, Linda's career spans several decades and includes 17 years at Albany Medical College and nine years as an Assistant Executive Director of a regional hemophilia center. She has been very successful in many roles in the pharmaceutical industry, including with her current company.
Linda received her RN in 1992 after many years as a nurse’s aide and LPN. In 1994, she received her BSN at Regents College (now known as Excelsior College). In 1999, she was awarded an MBA by the State University New York at Albany.
Sun God Sacred Secrets: The Archaeology, Art & Science of Altered States of Consciousness
This thought-provoking book, with an investigative pulse, reveals unique archaeological discoveries shared by four different Sun god religions spanning five millennia of human history. Your curiosity will be piqued and you will assuredly learn much about pyramid archaeology, and the sciences and esoteric subjects involved in humans attaining altered states of consciousness.
If you meditate, pursue a spiritual path, or suffer death anxiety, and wish to experience transcendental states of consciousness to help eliminate your suffering, then you need to read this book. For those seeking objective answers to pyramid archaeology´s enigmas and their shared archaeological fingerprint, I hope you enjoy reading about it here. Carlton Brown was born in 1965 in Northshields (UK) and immigrated with his family to New Zealand in 1972. He is a veterinarian, biotech entrepreneur, vaccine innovator, hobby archaeologist and researcher, and author. He actively pursues travel, outdoors sports and activities, meditation, and, more recently, the spiritual aspects of his life.
His lifetime fascination with pyramid archaeology and cultures, lost civilizations and mankind´s real history through the Holocene period is matched by his researches into the science and art of altered states of consciousness. During the writing of this book, Carlton lived in Guatemala, overlooking the beautiful and inspiring Lake Atitlan in the heartland of the ancient Maya.
Svetlana Kim, Speaker, Author of White Pearl and I: A Memoir of a Political Refugee, Columnist for ALIST and PERREAULT Global Digital magazine; Certified Hypnotherapist (CHt), EFT, Consultant, and Community Advocate.
Our Guest: Danièle A. Castle
A graduate of Cambridge University (UK), Danièle Castle began her career in the European headquarters of public relations firm Burson-Marsteller, then after a stint in marketing at Elizabeth Arden, joined a multinational biotechnology company, where she was Director of the Corporate Public Relations department.
In 1999, she set up the healthcare communications consultancy, Genevensis Sàrl, based in Switzerland. Genevensis’ clients include the WHO (organizing two global campaigns in the anti-smoking and safe blood areas as well as working on injection safety and crisis communications), blue chip and start-up pharmaceutical, medtech and biotech companies. She has edited working papers, reports, articles and publications for organisations such as WHO, WEF, and IAPO, has published in the media on many occasions and is a certified ghostwriter. She also teaches in several entrepreneurship courses.
With an extensive experience in both the business and the non-profit world, Danièle was Director of Cause Marketing at the World Heart Federation and since 2013 has been Executive Director of the 95 year old International Federation of University Women (IFUW) based in Geneva, Switzerland. IFUW is a federation of 61 members associations whose mission is to empower women through education up to the highest levels.
Donald Jones, Chief Digital Officer, Scripps Translational Science Institute talks with host Craig Lipset, Head of Clinical Innovation, R&D, Pfizer on what's happening with digital in drug development. Don discusses his thoughts on the evolution of new products with digital and the “digitazation” of tools for clinical trials. He also shares his thoughts on the biggest disruptors in pharma.
Don and Craig will be featured in an interview as well at DPharm: Disruptive Innovations to Advance Clinical Trials on September 11, 2014 in Boston.
Head of Clinical Innovation, R&D
Chief Digital Officer
Scripps Translational Science Institute
Founder & Chairman, Wireless Life Sciences Alliance
The Conference Forum
in Self Help
Satya Kalra is a self-transformation, empowerment, and happiness coach, spiritual guide, international speaker, and bestselling author of several books including, “My Questions & God’s Answers,” “Yoga Beyond Asana” and her newest release, “Ultimate Happiness Health & Chakras: A Blissful Journey through 7 Wonders of the Soul.” She is also a founder and president of the non-profit organization, “Path to Anandam” to help people explore their eternal happiness and peace within. She is popularly known for the Anandam Lifestyle (Blissful Living).
Prior to founding the Path to Anandam, Satya Kalra had been through many facets in her life. She has been a veteran in the biotech industry for 35 years serving as a visionary, entrepreneur, scientist, founder, CEO, president and chairperson. For more than 20 years, Satya has been practicing and promoting awareness of blissful living through applications of the timeless wisdom of the Bhagavad Gita and spirituality in daily life.
Get the OFF TO WORK CD by Sister Jenna. Like America Meditating on Facebook, visit our website and follow us on Twitter.
COSMIC VISION NEWS – 15AUG - SHOW SUMMARY
BEESWAX PRODUCTS: http://purebeeworks.com DISCOUNT CODE (10%) FOR PURCHASES: GAO12
1. ISRAEL DEATH RAY INTRODUCED ON GAZA. ( 01:09 MARK )
2. NATO HYPOCRISY: WESTERN COUNTRIES GIVE UKRAINE MILITARY AID, WHILE HUMANITARIAN AID FROM RUSSIA IS ‘ILLEGAL’.
3. IRAQ: PM AL-MALIKI RESIGNS; LEADERSHIP CHANGE UNDERWAY.
4. ROMANIA: OLIGARCH ARRESTED; COUNTRY MOVING TOWARDS ROOTING OUT CORRUPTION.
5. ‘DE-DOLLARIZATION’ CONTINUES: MORE COUNTRIES MOVING TOWARDS DUMPING US PETRODOLLAR.
6. CONSOLIDATION OF LAWSUITS AGAINST BANKS GUILTY OF GOLD FIX MANIPULATION.
7. TRANSFORMATION IN FERGUSON: NEW POLICE CONTROL IN COMMUNITY EXCHANGES WEAPONS FOR HUGS AND KISSES.
8. CHILE: UFO’S POST NO HARM TO AIRCRAFT: HIGH-LEVEL MILITARY/SCIENTIFIC CONCLUSION.
9. TECH: 3D PRINTING MOVES TO WOOD AND METAL; AN EVOLUTION IN SHOPPING IS COMING.
10. HEALTH: FARMERS AND BEES IN MEXICO BEAT BIOTECH GIANT - FOR NOW.
12. FINAL WORDS; A 5D TRIBUTE TO ROBIN WILLIAMS.
Dr. Arlan Andrews, Sr., is the founder of SIGMA, the Science Fiction Think Tank, which works with the US government and non-profit organizations to provide the unique futurism of science fiction writers for those who need it most. See the SIGMA website at SigmaForum(dot)org for more details, and a membership list of outstanding talents.
Arlan began his technical career working as a missile tracking telescope operator at White Sands Missile Range, where he also honed a lifelong interest in unusual phenomena by exploring the enchantment and mysteries of New Mexico while attending college. He worked for AT&T Bell Laboratories on the antiballistic missile program, spent time in China, was appointed as a Fellow in the White House Science Office, and co-founded both a Virtual Reality software company and a biotech equipment company.
All of these groundbreaking activities originated in his fascination with the future and the unknown. He expresses that wonderment by writing both fact and fiction, science and speculation.
We have been massively deceived about what is really going on and who is really in charge.
On Today's show we will be interviewing Jamie Lee.
Jamie started my career on Wall St. in 1985 on the NYSE. For the next seven years Jamie was an Institutional Sales Trader for Robertson, Stephens Investment Bank in San Francisco. They were focused on new start up companies in and around Silicon Valley in the technology, biotech, communications and retail industry's.
Thereafter Jamie founded my own firm, JWL Investments, where Jamie managed mostly friends and family accounts until 2005 when Jamie decided to get out of the banking business. Jamie then moved to the North country of Northern California in Mendocino County with my family to become self-reliant and self-sufficient, as possible and grow our own healthy food as well as become active in a smaller community where much needed change was more possible.
Please go to "The United States is a Private Corporation Not a Public Government" http://www.wakingtimes.com/2014/07/04/independence-day-corporation-united-states-america/ for more details.
Many nations in the world have become prey to the agribusiness industry as it engulfs more and more crop-lands around the globe. Developing countries in Africa, South America, and Asia, are ripe for the picking, but how far will the push for profit and power go when it comes to the natural development of these vulnerable lands? As the corporate players of biotech and chemical agribusiness work to secure even bigger markets for themselves, what will be the ultimate impact to developing countries, and ultimately, to the rest of us?
Join host, Craig H. Lipset, Head of Clinical Innovation, R&D, Pfizer lead a discussion on what it really means to partner with patients in clinical trials.
Jeri Burtchell, Founder, Partners in Research
Regina Holliday, Artist and Medical Advocate
For more information on Jeri's new launch, visit: Healthivibe.com and for Regina walking gallary, google Regina Holliday, walking gallary.
For more information on the topic of Patients as Partners, visit www.theconferenceforum.org. The Conference Forum presented a program in March 2014 fully dedicated to understanding the journey a patient takes in clinical trials. Also take a look at Disruptive Innovations to Advance Clinical Trials scheduled for September 11-12, 2014 in Boston. This event addresses significant innovation to help improve a patients experience in a clinical trial.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (51 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (32 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (25 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (22 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (21 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (21 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (20 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (19 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (18 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (18 chatters)
- Curious Times (16 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (16 chatters)
- in5d (13 chatters)
- RCRadio (13 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (12 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (10 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (10 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (10 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (9 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (8 chatters)
- Heroes 101 Radio (7 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (6 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (6 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- New Colony Network (5 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (5 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (5 chatters)
- InThePaint (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (4 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (4 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (4 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- The View from Montana (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (3 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (3 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- drinkfive (3 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (3 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (2 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- Rolonda Watts (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- The Asylum0 (2 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- SLZE Sports (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- BevNat (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)