SORT BY Relevancy
The Silver State 508 began yesterday morning and looks to have some blazing fast times with pre-race favorite Marko Balo leading the way. In pursuit are Sean Cuddihy, Adam Bickett and David Haase. Last year's winner of the Trona 356 Billy Edwards joins us to give some insight into the competition.
Boulder endurance athlete Billy Edwards joins us the night before the Boulder Ironman Triathlon. Billy should be asleep right now but is taking 15 minutes to chat with us about tomorrow's event.
One of the world's most popular triathlon destinations, this beloved Rocky Mountain town now hosts a full-distance race. Welcome to IRONMAN Boulder.
Nestled at the foot of the imposing Flatirons, Boulder, Colorado is already a wildly popular home-base and vacation destination for world-class triathletes. The city's health-conscious culture, near-perfect weather and breathtaking natural environment means it's destined to be an instant favorite on the IRONMAN circuit.
Boulder's robust downtown, with its famous pedestrian-only Pearl Street Mall and idyllic Boulder Creek, will provide families and fans an unforgettable race day as they wait for their loved ones to cross the finish line. From five-star hotels to James Beard award-winning restaurants, Boulder's hotel and dining options are some of the best in the nation.
The race will start at the Boulder Reservoir with a single loop 2.4-mile swim. Once finished in the water, the first transition will start the athletes on a beautiful 112-mile one-loop bike course in the city's vast open space. The bike will loop around Carter Lake and along the eastern plains of the Front Range before ending downtown at Boulder High School.
The two-loop run course is almost entirely on Boulder Creek Trail, winding along the creek and through city parks. Spectators will have multiple opportunities to cheer on the athletes and the last few steps of the day will take athletes up Pearl Street for a triumphant finish.
Boulder endurance athlete Billy Edwards absolutely ROCKED the Boulder Ironman placing 8th overall (including the pros). It was no easy effort for the man who's placed so much focus on his cycling in recent years - at one point during the run Edwards thought he was going to have to drop out. But, Billy perservered, overcame his difficulties and finished in 9 hours 19minutes 40 seconds. An Ironman Triathlon is a 2.4-mile swim, 112-mile bike race followed by a marathon run. More than 2,500 athletes from 33 different countries participated in the Boulder (CO) Ironman Triathlon held this past Sunday.
The Rory T Edwards show with Sheila Robinson will elevate your attitude to increase your altitude, through the process of communication, wisdom, vision, experience, structures & actions which will empower you to take responsibility for the outcomes of your most precision possession, YOU !!
While working with the leading entrepreneurs in the Internet Marketing industry, Nikki realized that creativity was being stifled by to do lists, and productivity was waning from a lack of focus on high level tasks. She is not just another consultant, she is a virtual extension of your team; implementing the ideas, strategies, and campaigns that will bring your organization measurable growth and results.
Her strengths encompass Web Design/Development, Copy Writing, Editing, Digital Marketing Strategy, Social Media Campaign Creation and Implementation, Social Media Management, Blogging, Ghostwriting, and Brand Promotion/Strategy.
"Sadie Katz is a working actress living in Los Angeles. Her film Credits include playing the leading lady in "Chavez: Cage of Glory." Katz also stars in the thriller "House of Bad" Fan Favorite Award Winner at Big Bear Horror Fest 2013. You can also see Sadie starring in "Nipple and Palm Trees" on Amazon, Hulu & Netflix.
Katz also penned the screenplay "Scorned" starring Anna Lynn McCord and Billy Zane by Anchor Bay."
Abbott & Costello Show
Episode A Trip To Palm Springs
Originally Aired December 1943
Featuring Freddie Rich Orchestra, Connie Haines, Paramount Star Veronica Lake,
Billy Graham's Little Matilda
A good ole fashion radio show with slapstick comedy for a few good laughs, good music and good radio drama.
Join us at 9:00 PM at the campfire
Website Link: Storytellers Campfire
Your health is your most important asset. Eating well is something you can do every single day to protect yourself and your most important commodity. Adding fermented foods to your daily diet is an essential piece of the clean-eating puzzle, and you can do it easily in any kitchen with nearly any food!
Jill Ciciarelli is the author of Fermented: A Four Season Approach to Paleo Probiotic Foods and founder of the health blog First Comes Health. She graduated from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition as a holistic health coach and is certified by the American Association for Drugless Practitioners. Ciciarelli lives in Pennsylvania with her husband and a cat named Quincy.
More information ' Fermented: A Four Season Approach to Paleo Probiotic Foods'
The HITS Radio Show's sixth season begins with hosts Randy Cruz and Uncle G Stacks chatting with documentary film director and Florida native Billy Corben to discuss his latest project for ESPN's 30 for 30 series "The U Part 2". The second installment continues from its predecesor back in 2009.
Twitter: @cruzr83 @unclegstacks @billycorben
CALL: 646 - 716 - 7474
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (488 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (82 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (20 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (17 chatters)
- The Sorceress Cagliastro (16 chatters)
- Super Heru Radio (13 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (12 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (11 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (7 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (6 chatters)
- SSRN (6 chatters)
- TimBinnall (6 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (5 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (4 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (4 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (4 chatters)
- Just Us Radio Network (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (3 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (3 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (3 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (3 chatters)
- OneXHeart Messages with Robin (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (2 chatters)
- HME Network (2 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (2 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (1 chatters)
- DPRPresents (1 chatters)
- 64621 (1 chatters)
- FoReRadio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Soulistic0 (1 chatters)
- Woman 2 Woman1 (1 chatters)