SORT BY Relevancy
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for this special anniversary episode of Big Blend Radio’s Champagne Sundays variety show, airing live with Lance Laber & Domingo Grazia, at the DeGrazia Gallery in the Sun, in Tucson Arizona, as part of Big Blend’s Spirit of America Tour of all 408 National Park units.
- Champagne Cocktails with Howard & Ruth Milstein, author of ‘Cooking with Love: Ventures into the New Israeli Cuisine’
- The Pocono Mountains with travel writer Linda Kissam ‘Food, Wine & Shopping Diva’
- Family Relationships with Bobbi DePorter – President of Quantum Learning Network & Co-Founder of SuperCamp
- Leona’s Sister, alternative rock band from Toronto, Canada
- Plus, Hollywood History with Steve Schneickert!
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for day two of Big Blend Radio’s Birthday Bash, streaming live from Loews Ventana Canyon Resort, in Tucson Arizona, as part of Big Blend’s Spirit of America Tour of all 408 National Park units.
We’re Talking About Tucson, Arizona - Plus:
- National Park System Expansion & Funding – John Garder & Elise Russell Liguori - National Parks Conservations Association
- Yuma Arizona Events & Canoe Trips with Carrie Ring – Yuma Civic Center, Rex Ijams – Yuma Art Center & Historic Yuma Theatre, Bruce Brown – Desert Hills Golf Course, Ken Conway & Ralph - Canoe Guides
- Cooking Soup with Chef Thomas Wright – Executive Chef of Yuma Landing Bar & Grill in Yuma, Arizona
- Restaurant Week in Yosemite Gold Country – Lisa Mayo – Tuolumne County Visitors Bureau, Hetty Booth - Caffe Blossom, and Roger Stevens - The Willow Steakhouse & Saloon
- 2015 California Labor Laws - S. Ward Heinrichs, Esq., Partner at Backstrom & Heinrichs Attorneys at Law in San Diego, CA
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith - mother-daughter travel team & publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com, for their 7 Year Big Blend Radio Anniversary Show, airing live with Shelly Matlock from the Comfort Inn & Suites in Three Rivers, gateway to Sequoia National Park, as part of the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 401 National Park units.
- World-renowned guitarist Pierre Bensusan 'Mozart of Guitar' celebrates his 4-decade career of international performances with his new 3-CD set ‘Encore’.
- Tall Men Group - Acclaimed songwriters & musicians Marty Axelrod, Severin Browne, Jeff Kossack, John Stowers, Ed Tree & Jimmy Yessian release their debut album ’12 by 6’.
- Victoria Chick - Figurative artist and early 19th & 20th Century Print Collector.
- Lance Laber - Executive Director of DeGrazia Gallery in the Sun in Tucson, featuring the art of famous artist Ted DeGrazia.
- Howard & Ruth Milstein – Author ‘Cooking with Love: Ventures into the New Israeli Cuisine’
- Plus, Hollywood History with Steve Schneickert!
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com, for Day 2 of Big Blend Radio’s special Garden Gossip Home & Garden Show, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona.
On This Episode:
- Culinary Tricks with Utensils – Chef Jeremy Manley, Jeremy’s on the Hill California Bistro in Julian
- Herbs that Cleanse – Herbalist Cynthia Johnston, MoonMaid Botanicals
- Flowers in Art – Artist Victoria Chick
- Roses – Chris VanCleave ‘Redneck Rosarian’ and Teresa Byington, Rose Chat Radio
- Garden Events in Central California – Sandy Blankenship – Exeter Chamber of Commerce, Stephanie Cortez – Porterville Chamber of Commerce
Plus, Hollywood History with Steve Schneickert!
Travel writer Linda Kissam 'Food, Wine & Shopping Diva' joins Big Blend Radio hosts Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith for their Vacation Station travel show, to discuss her recent visit to Hollister and San Benito County, California. Linda is the President of the International Food Wine & Travel Writers Association (IFWTWA), and is a frequent Big Blend Radio guest and columnist for the digital interactive Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine. You can also read her stories at www.AllInGoodTaste.info.
Norfolk and Suffolk are both very rural counties in East Anglia, England. One is never far away from open fields, hedgerows, country lanes, woodland, rivers and other natural features, most of which date back hundreds and some even thousands of years. The coast is only a 45 minutes drive away. Glynn Burrows, owner of Norfolk Tours in England, joins Big Blend Radio hosts Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith, to talk about exploring the scenic countryside and coastal region of Norfolk and Suffolk, England. Glynn is a regular Big Blend Radio guest. Watch for his article in the May 2015 issue of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine.
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com, for Big Blend Radio’s Champagne Sundays variety show.
On this Episode:
- Actors Stan Houston & Clay Chappell who both appeared opposite Oprah, in the movie Selma
- Glynn Burrows of Norfolk Tours UK will discuss Historic Women of England
- Artist Victoria Chick profiles Dutch painter Johannes Vermeer
- William Northrop – Author ‘Spook War: A Memoir from the Trenches’
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith, publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Champagne Sunday’s variety show. This show airs live from Joshua Inn in Hollister, California, a stop along the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 407+ National Park units.
On this Episode:
- NY Times bestselling author Regina Leeds ‘The Zen Organizer’ discusses her new book ‘Rightsize . . . Right Now!: The 8-Week Plan to Organize, Declutter, and Make Any Move Stress-Free.’
- Five-star Chef Ivan Flowers of Top of the Market in San Diego shares a grilling recipe.
- Howard & Ruth Milstein, author of ‘Cooking with Love: Ventures Into the New Israeli Cuisine,’ talk Picnics & Outdoor Gatherings
- Esther Markle, General Manager of Yerington Inn, tells us about Yerington, Nevada.
- Herbalist Cynthia Johnston of MoonMaid Botanicals discusses Herbs for Healthy Hormones.
- Lynn Wiese Sneyd ‘The Book Biz Whiz’ shares tips on Self-Publishing.
Big Blend Radio host Lisa D. Smith, co-publisher of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, chats with Bruce Brown, the General Manager of the Desert Hills Golf Course in sunny Yuma, Arizona. Desert Hills is a par 72 championship course that features 6,800 yards of challenging topography and scenic views, and has been the site of several professional events including the Ben Hogan and Nike Tour Events. There is an on-site Pro Shop, as well as golf lessons from a PGA professional, and other seasoned instructors. Practice areas include a driving range, pitching, and putting surfaces. The Desert Hills Clubhouse features The Hills Restaurant Patio & Bar that offers indoor and patio dining, with a golf course view.
This interview originally aired on March 2, 2015, on Big Blend Radio's Spring in Yuma, Arizona show.
Herbalist Cynthia Johnston chats with Big Blend Radio hosts Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith about herbs for a healthy heart, such as Hawthorn Berries and Motherwort. Cynthia is the owner of MoonMaid Botanicals in the Smoky Mountain region of Tennessee. MoonMaid Botanicals is dedicated to providing high quality herbal remedies that are safe for people and safe for our planet. Watch for her article on Herbs for the Heart in the upcoming April issue of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine.
S. Ward Heinrichs Esq., talks with Big Blend Radio hosts Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith about the California laws regarding employees who drive. Ward is a shareholder and named partner of the San Diego based employment law firm, Backstrom & Heinrichs, Attorneys at Law, APC. He is a frequent guest on Big Blend Radio. Watch for his article about California Employment Laws regarding Transportation in the upcoming April issue of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine.
Join Host Live Chats
- Psychic Tapestry (10 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (8 chatters)
- The Cosmic Citizen (7 chatters)
- The Don Smith Show (5 chatters)
- Susan Puzio (5 chatters)
- Pet Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Phil Waite (2 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (2 chatters)
- Rick Sterling (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (0 chatters)