SORT BY Relevancy
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith, publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com, for Big Blend Radio’s Happy Hour variety show, airing live from the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Alexandria, Louisiana. Nancy & Lisa will be celebrating being on the road non-stop for 1 full year on their Big Blend Spirit of America Tour, a non-stop travel journey to all 401 National Park units! Nancy & Lisa will be making a special announcement!
- John Garder – National Parks Conservation Association
- Bobbi DePorter – Quantum Learning Network, SuperCamp, and 8 Keys of Excellence
- Adam Roberts – CEO of Born Free USA
- San Diego Scottish Highland Games with Rob McLintock, Ray Pearson, Robert Mars, Megan Ashworth
- Sandy Blankenship – Exeter Chamber of Commerce in California’s Sequoia Country
- Plus, special Big Blend Roving Radio Reports from Yuma, Arizona featuring Lutes Casino and Quechan Casino Resort.
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith - publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com, for Big Blend Radio's special Happy Hour show!
- Henry Biernacki 'The Global Henry' - World Traveler, Airline Captain, Author 'No More Heroes'
- Kent Evans - Spoken Word Artist, Traveler, Writer & Author 'A Crash Course on the Anatomy of Robots'
- Craig Avery - Radio Personality 'The Craig Very Show', author 'Tell Me Your Plans'
- Steve Schneickert - Publicist, Actor & Performer
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – mother-daughter travel team & publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com, for Big Blend Radio’s Happy Hour variety show with this episode focusing on Travel, Music, Fashion, Herbs, and Balance!Featured Guests include:- Bruce Tepper -Tuolumne County Visitors Bureau, along with Peggy Mosley, Shirley Sarno, and Gary Neubert, will update us on the Yosemite Rim Fire, and Fall in California’s Yosemite’s Gold Country.- Teen pop sensation Alana Lee will discuss her new singles “Perfect Storm” and “Dream Out Loud”. Nominated for a Hollywood Music In Media Award (HMMA) for Best Pop Song, “Dream Out Loud” was penned and produced by international recording star Thomas Barsoe, founder of The OC Hit Factory. Alana was catapulted into the YouTube spotlight in 2011 with her music debut “Butterflies”—which earned the praise of famed pop culture blogger Perez Hilton and scored over 12 million views.- Cynthia Johnston, herbalist and owner of MoonMaid Botanicals, will discuss Harvesting & Cooking with Herbs.- Aggie Garcia, fashion designer and owner of Illusions by Aggie, will share Business Fashion Tips.- MaryAine Curtis, transformation and relationship coach at Inner Journey Adventures, will discuss Balancing Business & Life.
Nancy Reid and Lisa Smith, the hosts of Big Blend Radio, join me here on The Mompreneur Model Show on Thursday, July 17th at 10amPT/1pmET. Nancy and Lisa, publishers of BigBlendMagazine, are stopping in to give us an update on their 5-year tour on our National Parks. Joining them are Emily Douce from The National Parks Conservation Association, Yvonne Peach, owner of the historical Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, AZ, Bruce Tepper from the Tuolumne County Visitors Bureau up in Yosemite’s Gold Country and Sandy Blankenship, President of the Exeter Chamber of Commerce and part of the Sequoia Tourism Council. They are all going to be sharing the Big Blend Radio's 5 year tour! I hope you will join us here on Word of Mom Radio - the show for Mompreneurs - the NEW Business Woman.
Thanks to our show sponsors, Life Coaching and Beyond and Safety First Bags. Meet them and all of our sponsors in our Mompreneur Marketplace on our website.
Be sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Google+ and email firstname.lastname@example.org for information, comments and more.
Word of Mom Radio - sharing the wisdom of women.
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith - mother-daughter travel team & publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com, for their 7 Year Big Blend Radio Anniversary Show, airing live with Shelly Matlock from the Comfort Inn & Suites in Three Rivers, gateway to Sequoia National Park, as part of the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 401 National Park units.
- World-renowned guitarist Pierre Bensusan 'Mozart of Guitar' celebrates his 4-decade career of international performances with his new 3-CD set ‘Encore’.
- Tall Men Group - Acclaimed songwriters & musicians Marty Axelrod, Severin Browne, Jeff Kossack, John Stowers, Ed Tree & Jimmy Yessian release their debut album ’12 by 6’.
- Victoria Chick - Figurative artist and early 19th & 20th Century Print Collector.
- Lance Laber - Executive Director of DeGrazia Gallery in the Sun in Tucson, featuring the art of famous artist Ted DeGrazia.
- Howard & Ruth Milstein – Author ‘Cooking with Love: Ventures into the New Israeli Cuisine’
- Plus, Hollywood History with Steve Schneickert!
The Nikki X Happy Hour is a show with four guys, Ted Hicks, Todd Vandenberg, Lee Vowell and Murph, who like to talk sports and other sundries. Live every Sunday at 7 pm ET. And every week will feature special guests, Rob Gordons (which is the ever changing top five list) and indivual Moments of Reflection. Also, we talk Greenland. Enjoy.
The Nikki X Happy Hour is a show with four guys, Todd, Lee, Ted Hicks and Murph, who like to talk sports and other sundries. Live every Sunday at 7 pm ET. And every week will feature special guests, Rob Gordons (which is the ever changing top five list) and indivual Moments of Reflection. Also, we talk Greenland. Enjoy.
This week on the Nikki X Happy Hour, Lee, Todd and the amazing Ted Hicks welcome guests Keith Kokinda of the soccer podcast, Yellow Carded, and Twan Staley of the excellent blog at blackredsoxfan.com. Also, we discuss our Rob Gordons (which this week entails the five sporting events we most would like to see), Wimbledon, the NBA and Greenland. Enjoy!
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith, mother-daughter travel team and publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com, for Champagne Sundays variety show airing live from the historic Best Western Coronado Motor Hotel, in Yuma, Arizona.
- Emmy award-winning journalist and writer Terry Irving will talk about his thrilling debut novel COURIER.
- Author B.R. Maul will discuss the first installment of his fantasy series “Portals, Passages & Pathways Part 1: In the Land of Magnanthia”
- Artist Victoria Chick will chat about Lighthouses in Art
- H. Alan Day, co-author of memoir ‘The Horse Lover’ talks Cowboy Culture
- Summer in Sequoia National Park with park ranger Dana Dierkes, and Leah Launey - innkeeper of Three Rivers Bed & Breakfast in Three Rivers, CA.
- Henry Biernacki ‘The Global Henry’, author of NO MORE HEROES, will discuss his recent travels through Iceland.
The Nikki X Happy Hour is a show with three guys, Todd, Lee and Murph, who like to talk sports and other sundries. Live every Sunday at 7 pm ET. And every week will feature special guests, Rob Gordons (which is the ever changing top five list) and indivual Moments of Reflection. Also, we talk Greenland. Enjoy.
The Nikki X Happy Hour is a show with three guys, Todd, Lee and this week special guest host, Ted Hicks, who like to talk sports and other sundries. Live every Sunday at 7 pm ET. And every week will feature special guests, Rob Gordons (which is the ever changing top five list) and indivual Moments of Reflection. Also, we talk Greenland. Enjoy.