SORT BY Relevancy
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith, publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com, for Big Blend Radio’s Happy Hour variety show, airing live from the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Alexandria, Louisiana. Nancy & Lisa will be celebrating being on the road non-stop for 1 full year on their Big Blend Spirit of America Tour, a non-stop travel journey to all 401 National Park units! Nancy & Lisa will be making a special announcement!
- John Garder – National Parks Conservation Association
- Bobbi DePorter – Quantum Learning Network, SuperCamp, and 8 Keys of Excellence
- Adam Roberts – CEO of Born Free USA
- San Diego Scottish Highland Games with Rob McLintock, Ray Pearson, Robert Mars, Megan Ashworth
- Sandy Blankenship – Exeter Chamber of Commerce in California’s Sequoia Country
- Plus, special Big Blend Roving Radio Reports from Yuma, Arizona featuring Lutes Casino and Quechan Casino Resort.
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith - publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com, for Big Blend Radio's special Happy Hour show!
- Henry Biernacki 'The Global Henry' - World Traveler, Airline Captain, Author 'No More Heroes'
- Kent Evans - Spoken Word Artist, Traveler, Writer & Author 'A Crash Course on the Anatomy of Robots'
- Craig Avery - Radio Personality 'The Craig Very Show', author 'Tell Me Your Plans'
- Steve Schneickert - Publicist, Actor & Performer
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for this special anniversary episode of Big Blend Radio’s Champagne Sundays variety show, airing live with Lance Laber & Domingo Grazia, at the DeGrazia Gallery in the Sun, in Tucson Arizona, as part of Big Blend’s Spirit of America Tour of all 408 National Park units.
- Champagne Cocktails with Howard & Ruth Milstein, author of ‘Cooking with Love: Ventures into the New Israeli Cuisine’
- The Pocono Mountains with travel writer Linda Kissam ‘Food, Wine & Shopping Diva’
- Family Relationships with Bobbi DePorter – President of Quantum Learning Network & Co-Founder of SuperCamp
- Leona’s Sister, alternative rock band from Toronto, Canada
- Plus, Hollywood History with Steve Schneickert!
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for day two of Big Blend Radio’s Birthday Bash, streaming live from Loews Ventana Canyon Resort, in Tucson Arizona, as part of Big Blend’s Spirit of America Tour of all 408 National Park units.
We’re Talking About Tucson, Arizona - Plus:
- National Park System Expansion & Funding – John Garder & Elise Russell Liguori - National Parks Conservations Association
- Yuma Arizona Events & Canoe Trips with Carrie Ring – Yuma Civic Center, Rex Ijams – Yuma Art Center & Historic Yuma Theatre, Bruce Brown – Desert Hills Golf Course, Ken Conway & Ralph - Canoe Guides
- Cooking Soup with Chef Thomas Wright – Executive Chef of Yuma Landing Bar & Grill in Yuma, Arizona
- Restaurant Week in Yosemite Gold Country – Lisa Mayo – Tuolumne County Visitors Bureau, Hetty Booth - Caffe Blossom, and Roger Stevens - The Willow Steakhouse & Saloon
- 2015 California Labor Laws - S. Ward Heinrichs, Esq., Partner at Backstrom & Heinrichs Attorneys at Law in San Diego, CA
Travel can be exhausting and put a strain on your immunity system. Herbalist Cynthia Johnston chats with Big Blend Radio hosts Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith about herbal allies that help you stay healthy and nourished during travel. Cynthia is an herbalist and founder of MoonMaid Botanicals, a small herb company that is dedicated to providing high quality herbal products that are free of chemical preservatives, propylparabens or synthetics of any kind. Watch for Cynthia's article on Herbs forTravel in the June issue of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine.
S. Ward Heinrichs Esq., talks with Big Blend Radio hosts Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith, about the differences between Employees and Independent Contractors, regarding California Employment Law. Ward is a shareholder and named partner of the San Diego based employment law firm, Backstrom & Heinrichs, Attorneys at Law, APC. He is a frequent guest on Big Blend Radio. Watch for his article about California Employment Law in the upcoming June issue of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine.
Tune in tonight as the big homie Big Teezy brings you the latest happenings in the news with his usual wit charm and no holds barred attitude that you all love so much!! So tune in from 6-7 pm EST to see what all the fuss is about or you can even call in to join the discussion at (646) 716-4952 press #1 to chime in!!
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – mother-daughter travel team and publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Day 1 of Big Blend Radio’s 2-day Travel Radio Expo! This show airs live from Yerington Inn, in western Nevada.
On This Episode:
- Adam Roberts, CEO of Born Free USA discusses the benefits of Eco-Tourism
- Glynn Burrows of Norfolk Tours shares a Day 10 Trip Itinerary Through Norfolk, England
- Rick & Wendy Walleigh discuss their travel memoir ‘From Silicon Valley to Swaziland: How One Couple Found Purpose and Adventure in an Encore Career’
- Travel writer Eva Eldridge discusses her recent visit to Honolulu, Hawaii.
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith, Big Blend's mother-daughter travel team, as they explore Yerington, Nevada, as part of the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 407+ National Park units. The county seat of Lyon County, Yerington is in northwestern Nevada, near the Pony Express National Historic Trail and California National Historic Trail. This show airs live from Yerington Inn.
On This Episode:
- Esther Markle – Yerington Inn
- Mike Hagen – Lyon County Museum
- Kristin Sanderson – Fort Churchill State Historic Park and Buckland Station
- Jay Dini – Dini’s Lucky Club Restaurant & Casino
- Roy Enochson – Yerington Theatre for the Arts
- Mary Kropelnicki – Pastry Chef and owner of The Bakery Gallery
- Larry Butler – Geocaching Expert
Tune in tonight from 6-7 pm EST to the man with the plan Big Teezy as he will discuss the hot topics from this past week with his usual wit and charm on Twin Radio Syndicate!! Call in number is (646) 716-4952 press #1 to see what all the fuss is about!!