SORT BY Relevancy
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith, publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com, for Big Blend Radio’s Happy Hour variety show, airing live from the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Alexandria, Louisiana. Nancy & Lisa will be celebrating being on the road non-stop for 1 full year on their Big Blend Spirit of America Tour, a non-stop travel journey to all 401 National Park units! Nancy & Lisa will be making a special announcement!
- John Garder – National Parks Conservation Association
- Bobbi DePorter – Quantum Learning Network, SuperCamp, and 8 Keys of Excellence
- Adam Roberts – CEO of Born Free USA
- San Diego Scottish Highland Games with Rob McLintock, Ray Pearson, Robert Mars, Megan Ashworth
- Sandy Blankenship – Exeter Chamber of Commerce in California’s Sequoia Country
- Plus, special Big Blend Roving Radio Reports from Yuma, Arizona featuring Lutes Casino and Quechan Casino Resort.
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for this special anniversary episode of Big Blend Radio’s Champagne Sundays variety show, airing live with Lance Laber & Domingo Grazia, at the DeGrazia Gallery in the Sun, in Tucson Arizona, as part of Big Blend’s Spirit of America Tour of all 408 National Park units.
- Champagne Cocktails with Howard & Ruth Milstein, author of ‘Cooking with Love: Ventures into the New Israeli Cuisine’
- The Pocono Mountains with travel writer Linda Kissam ‘Food, Wine & Shopping Diva’
- Family Relationships with Bobbi DePorter – President of Quantum Learning Network & Co-Founder of SuperCamp
- Leona’s Sister, alternative rock band from Toronto, Canada
- Plus, Hollywood History with Steve Schneickert!
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for day two of Big Blend Radio’s Birthday Bash, streaming live from Loews Ventana Canyon Resort, in Tucson Arizona, as part of Big Blend’s Spirit of America Tour of all 408 National Park units.
We’re Talking About Tucson, Arizona - Plus:
- National Park System Expansion & Funding – John Garder & Elise Russell Liguori - National Parks Conservations Association
- Yuma Arizona Events & Canoe Trips with Carrie Ring – Yuma Civic Center, Rex Ijams – Yuma Art Center & Historic Yuma Theatre, Bruce Brown – Desert Hills Golf Course, Ken Conway & Ralph - Canoe Guides
- Cooking Soup with Chef Thomas Wright – Executive Chef of Yuma Landing Bar & Grill in Yuma, Arizona
- Restaurant Week in Yosemite Gold Country – Lisa Mayo – Tuolumne County Visitors Bureau, Hetty Booth - Caffe Blossom, and Roger Stevens - The Willow Steakhouse & Saloon
- 2015 California Labor Laws - S. Ward Heinrichs, Esq., Partner at Backstrom & Heinrichs Attorneys at Law in San Diego, CA
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith - publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com, for Big Blend Radio's special Happy Hour show!
- Henry Biernacki 'The Global Henry' - World Traveler, Airline Captain, Author 'No More Heroes'
- Kent Evans - Spoken Word Artist, Traveler, Writer & Author 'A Crash Course on the Anatomy of Robots'
- Craig Avery - Radio Personality 'The Craig Very Show', author 'Tell Me Your Plans'
- Steve Schneickert - Publicist, Actor & Performer
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – mother-daughter travel team & publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com, for Big Blend Radio’s Happy Hour variety show with this episode focusing on Travel, Music, Fashion, Herbs, and Balance!Featured Guests include:- Bruce Tepper -Tuolumne County Visitors Bureau, along with Peggy Mosley, Shirley Sarno, and Gary Neubert, will update us on the Yosemite Rim Fire, and Fall in California’s Yosemite’s Gold Country.- Teen pop sensation Alana Lee will discuss her new singles “Perfect Storm” and “Dream Out Loud”. Nominated for a Hollywood Music In Media Award (HMMA) for Best Pop Song, “Dream Out Loud” was penned and produced by international recording star Thomas Barsoe, founder of The OC Hit Factory. Alana was catapulted into the YouTube spotlight in 2011 with her music debut “Butterflies”—which earned the praise of famed pop culture blogger Perez Hilton and scored over 12 million views.- Cynthia Johnston, herbalist and owner of MoonMaid Botanicals, will discuss Harvesting & Cooking with Herbs.- Aggie Garcia, fashion designer and owner of Illusions by Aggie, will share Business Fashion Tips.- MaryAine Curtis, transformation and relationship coach at Inner Journey Adventures, will discuss Balancing Business & Life.
Tune in tonight as The Big Teezy brings you up the hottest topics from this past week with his wit and charm from 6-7 pm EST on Twin Radio Syndicate!! He will def talk about the Cleveland Cavs...like he's been doing all weekend...well except for the loss against the pathetic lowly Knicks (lol) and maybe discuss LeBron getting security to handle a 79 year old heckler (lmao)!!! So make sure you tune in and see what all the fuss is about and you can even call in to chime in on the discussion (646) 716-4952 press #1!!
Big Blend Radio host Lisa D. Smith, co-publisher of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, chats with Bruce Brown, the General Manager of the Desert Hills Golf Course in sunny Yuma, Arizona. Desert Hills is a par 72 championship course that features 6,800 yards of challenging topography and scenic views, and has been the site of several professional events including the Ben Hogan and Nike Tour Events. There is an on-site Pro Shop, as well as golf lessons from a PGA professional, and other seasoned instructors. Practice areas include a driving range, pitching, and putting surfaces. The Desert Hills Clubhouse features The Hills Restaurant Patio & Bar that offers indoor and patio dining, with a golf course view.
This interview originally aired on March 2, 2015, on Big Blend Radio's Spring in Yuma, Arizona show.
Internationally-renown French-Algerian acoustic guitarist, singer and composer Pierre Bensusan is back in the United States continuing his 40th Anniversary World Concert Tour. Known as the “Mozart of Guitar”, Bensusan is also calling this tour the celebration of a dynamic 35-year association with his longtime guitar-maker Lowden Guitars.
His recent international accolades include the Ards International Guitar Festival’s "Lifetime Achievement Award", along with his latest album ENCORE winning the ‘Live Performance Album’ category at the 2014 Independent Music Awards.
Listen to Nancy J. Reid & Lisa Smith, Big Blend Radio’s mother-daughter travel team and publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, as they chat with Pierre about his globetrotting musical career and world tour, and his award-winning 3-CD live performance album ENCORE.
This interview originally aired on March 22, 2015, on Big Blend Radio’s Champagne Sundays variety show from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona.
S. Ward Heinrichs Esq., talks with Big Blend Radio hosts Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith about the California laws regarding employees who drive. Ward is a shareholder and named partner of the San Diego based employment law firm, Backstrom & Heinrichs, Attorneys at Law, APC. He is a frequent guest on Big Blend Radio. Watch for his article about California Employment Laws regarding Transportation in the upcoming April issue of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine.
Herbalist Cynthia Johnston chats with Big Blend Radio hosts Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith about herbs for a healthy heart, such as Hawthorn Berries and Motherwort. Cynthia is the owner of MoonMaid Botanicals in the Smoky Mountain region of Tennessee. MoonMaid Botanicals is dedicated to providing high quality herbal remedies that are safe for people and safe for our planet. Watch for her article on Herbs for the Heart in the upcoming April issue of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine.
Join Host Live Chats
There are no live chats in progress