SORT BY Relevancy
Not exactly or not just another "Obamacare Saturday", but today I will be talking about the most recent issues and questions with Obamacare. But also I'll be looking at some big government programs and big government failures in this country and in other countries. Just last year there were 3 or 4 big government solutions that fell apart in other countries. And of course, we have The Great Society and other Big Goverment moves as failures in the past in this country. I'll be talking about those and also commenting on the Mozilla stuff at 4:30 Eastern time today.
For today's show I'm going to focus on big government and bad government at in some sense all levels. Certainly there's much to talk about with our national goverment and that will be discussed. I'll be talking about a purposeful lack of transparency if not almost censorship by all levels of government and Google. I'll also discuss a very bad, severely overeaching and unnecessary bill in my home state of Ohio that apparently has been tabled and done away with for now and some of the latest accusations and revelations from Edward Snowden. That's on today's show at 4:30 Eastern time.
This show is a rerun of a Politics Done Right I did at Pacifica Radio KPFT FM 90.1. I am currently interviewing a Houston activist today and am unable to do the show live.
This week’s show
September 15th, 2014
Corporations want big government / Americans want government that works
It was just a matter of time. One has to wonder what took so long. There was a time when Republicans would clobber Democrats on social issues, fiscal issues, religious issues. They’ve done it even though America has never really been a centrist Right country.
The plutocracy for many years engineered that center Right myth. They did it by fusing a several groups that were not natural allies. They created the Liberal that was anathema to God, guns, and gay hate. And with that they controlled us all using big government – not big government for Americans but big government for themselves.
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Shane Krauser, the host of Liberty Storm, talks about why America is experiencing the problems that she is and then offers real solutions. Shane takes on the following issues:
1. What are some of the tactics of big government tactics? Why do they use them and how should we respond?
2. James Roy, a former candidate for the Arizona House of Representatives, joins us to discuss his outlook after the election.
3. Big announcement made on the show involving syndication. Tune in!
4. The Los Angeles City Coiuncil is proposing a requirement that would mandate the use of trigger locks and lock boxes. What does the Second Amendment say and does this proposal reflect common sense?
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Shane Krauser
Find out more about how to get involved by going to Freedom Fires or Shane Krauser Enterprises.
July 30th, 2015:
A New Way Of Being hosted by Avatar Galextra.
An Avatar's fight to stop injustices to herself and her family who have been abused and attacked by the powers that be in canada, even going as far as harassing and gangstalking her and her small family in her own home.
The African People are also being Targeted and abused by the powers that be , going as far as using them against each other, as well as using them against the avatar as a tool to persecute her and her family
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Happy Hour variety show, airing live online from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona.
On This Episode:
- Ceremonial Herbs – Herbalist Cynthia Johnston, owner of MoonMaid Botanicals, discusses the different herbs used for various ceremonial and spiritual practices.
- Casa De Coronado Museum – Yvonne Peach nostalgic travel and household artifacts featured in the Casa de Coronado Museum in Yuma, Arizona
- Yuma Events & Activities – Hear about upcoming summer events and activities in Yuma with Rex Ijams – Yuma Art Center & Historic Yuma Theatre, Chuck Heeman – Yuma Civic Center, Oscar Chavez – City of Yuma Recreation Program Specialist, and Ronnie Ridgers – Desert Hills Golf Course.
- The Peanut Patch – Hear about the Fabulous Fan Fudge Club presented by The Peanut Patch in Yuma, AZ
- Medjool Dates – Summer Medjool Date treats with Debbie Mansheim of Basket Creations & More in Yuma, AZ
Call us and join in the discussion! (718) 508-9419 + option #1
Big people and little people, a lead to our upcoming show;
Laws and the absurdity of many of them, ecological damage;
Dave Matthews Band, Terry worked with them last week, loves them live;
Certain current styles and fashion, how the times have changed;
Summer fun tubing trips and kayaking adventures, great exercise;
A whole different kind of tubing that most don't know about;
Music: Stars and Stripes Forever Guckenheimer Sour Kraut Band;
About our program:
Hell No! the radio show is a socially conscious water cooler talk show about what’s going on in the world as we feature guests and callers who express their thoughts. Hell No! is friendly, funny, real and focused on empowering the truth. We give a voice to people left in the dust. This program is not democratic, fascist, politically correct or a place for sacred cows. We do advocate peace, critical thought, education, reading and social awareness.
Email us! HellNoRadioShow@gmail.com and to find other episodes you can play on demand anytime, please Like us on Facebook.com/HellNoTheRadioShow and Follow us on Twitter @HellNoRadioShow
Call us and join in the discussion! (718) 508-9419 + option #1
ITS THE BEST DAMN RADIO SHOW PERIOD ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT!!!!!!!! COME JOIN DJ BIG BOI EVERY WEDNESDAY NIGHT!!!!!!
Co-hosts Sammy Jacobs and T.J. Inman will preview some of the questions facing the Hoosiers heading into the 2015 Big Ten Media Days.
As children we live in a magical world of fairies and other things we DREAM in our waking minds.
We grow up and we fall in the trance of doing, we forget what made our childhood magical.
What would happen if you snap from the trance of doing and start dreaming?
Where would that take you?
We are here to lilt you up and give you the good news!
You don’t need a degree, you don’t need another course. Are you sure - I hear you ask?
This is all you need to ask yourself:
- Can I speak from your heart?
- Can I share my passion without thinking that I need to be perfect but be proud of my of perfect imperfections?
- Can I tell my story?
- Can I name the things that I love and explain why?
If you answered YES to these questions then yoou need to take action.
The truth is that you are your only competition! You only race against yourself.
Thinking without taking action is as bad as taking action without thinking.
If you imagine the world as a puzzle, and you are not making the money you deserve, is only because you are the missing piece.
Be the Master piece!
Radio Presenters: Serah & Marina Nani - Founder, Academy of Significance
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (23 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (20 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (14 chatters)
- Linda West (3 chatters)
- The Modern Gentleman (1 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- cjspeaks (1 chatters)
- Dr Loren (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- 9 HI TIME RADIO NETWORK (1 chatters)
- ARC Studies (1 chatters)