SORT BY Relevancy
It's a book that's so hard to put down. Daniel James Brown's The Boys in the Boat is a number one New York Times bestseller and he is stopping by to talk to us about it today.
It's an irresistible story about beating the odds and finding hope in the most desperate of times.
Can't wait to talk to him!
Linda Tatsapaugh, Executive Director of Talisman Programs in North Carolina, joined Lon to explain the differences between typical students and those on the Autism Spectrum in their learning needs. Many are very bright, Linda explained, but need some compensation help to allow for their special needs. Linda concluded with some suggestions for parents and teachers working with these special students.
Contact: Linda Tatsapaugh 855-588-8254 firstname.lastname@example.org www.talismanprograms.com
Lon Woodbury 208-267-7717 email@example.com www.strugglingteens.com
This is one of a series of short interviews about new developments in the network of private, parent-choice residential schools and programs helping struggling teens and young adults. The guests are innovative leaders in this network. To hear other interviews in this series, click on "Follow" above, or click on The Woodbury Report or www.strugglingteens.com
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Rants, Raves & Rock ‘n Roll show, streaming live online from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 408 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- The Loose Hinges – Nashville based singer-songwriter duo Eliot Houser and Kris McCarthy talk about their brand new album ‘Nothing’s Permanent’.
- Inside Ferguson – Diversity expert and author Devin S. James discusses his new book ‘Inside Ferguson: A Voice for the Voiceless’.
We are in an era when mobility is critical to many business applications. Smart phones may come to mind first, but look around your organization, and see the portable devices and heavy equipment that are generating data in the field. Think test equipment and delivery vehicles, for example. What can the data they produce tell you about their status and how they are being used by your personnel or your customers.
Alex Glaser, a director with Harbor Research Inc., joins All Analytics Radio on Wednesday, August 26, at 2 pm (EDT) to discuss how enterprise analytics teams can use that data and predictive analytics tools to drive efficiency and improve customer service?
In this event you will learn:
How some organizations are identifying new mobile applications built not only around phones but with many other types of intelligent devices
How analytics can help to improve the performance of many types of mobile products
How to effectively manage and evaluate the volumes of big data generated by mobile devices in an enterprise organization
Join us on Wednesday, August 26 at 2 pm EDT.
Today on "It's My House" we shall continue to do some "tiny house planning" for our Florida Tiny House "Build" Camps; in addition we shall discuss the "big politics" of going tiny in urban areas. We shall discuss the various topics to explain tiny house poltics:
DeJur Repbulics vs DeFacto Republics
Seven Republics Of Florida
The Dejur 80% vs 20%
The Real USA.
Red, Blue, Gray Map
Human Trafficking Map
Visit our website: www.itsmyhouseonline.com
Listen to "It's My House Radio" by calling 712-432-8863.
Thanks for listening to "It's My House Radio"
Like an exploding volcano Big D and Von Hess are bringing the heat. This week they are scheduled to have as guest former UWF, World Class, and Global Wrestling Federation superstar Steve Cox. He's opening up his own promotion and will definately have things to say about that.
In 2004, then-Dartmouth lacrosse goalie Andrew Goldstein wrote a powerful piece for Outsports about coming out to his lacrosse team. Since then, Andrew has played professional lacrosse, moved to Los Angeles, got married and is now on his way to curing cancer. Earlier this year he met Braeden, a young lacrosse player who was struggling with being gay. Goldstein knew he had to do something to help Braeden. This Sunday, Aug. 30, ESPN will air the story of Andrew, Braeden and the Courage Game that helped save young Braeden's life. We'll talk to Andrew about the story and his last 10 years.
This week a closeted gay high school football official in Louisiana wrote about his experiences there with homophobia and sexism. More and more gay officials are now talking with us about the environment they face from fans and from their fellow referees. We'll talk about the forgotten corner of the sports world and how we'll make it better.
Join me tonight at 7pm EST as I'm joined by the folks at Fantasy Sports Warehouse for a big announcement! We will also talk #ffconsistency and draft prep! Don't miss it as you head into draft weekend!
You can start to feel it in the air because the return of real NFL action is getting closer every day! Get in the "House" this Thursday evening beginning at 7pm as the fellas "tackle" the preseason storylines all over the league and they're hoping to hear from YOU too, at: 347-826-9964.
In the first hour, the guys are joined by J.T. Thomas of Rank Top-5 Sports Talk Network to discuss the current state of the Chicago Bears and how new coach John Fox can revitalize the club. Is a 3-13 record really all fans should expect in 2015, and what is there to like about Jay Cutler? Our "man-on-the-ground" J.T. offers his analysis.
Then, the boys welcome in Greg Peterson of WNSR Sports Radio 560AM / 95.9FM to offer his assessment on the 2015 Tennessee Titans, the power-duo QB tandem of Marcus Mariota & Zach Mettenberger, and whether the early "good" reviews will last all season.
Also in the mix: *Life-coaching skills for you (& crew) demonstrated by 2 fall guys. *Are there really more than perhaps 15 good QBs in the league? *Speaking of bad, how did the Geno Smith situation go so horribly wrong? *With every team sitting at 0-0-0, let's predict how week 17 will end up.
You just know that Matt DiBiase will join in with his NHL/NBA chat segment, and the conversations are bound to go in just about any direction, so get in the conversation by calling in your questions/opinions to: 347-826-9964 tonight from 7-9 PM.
Join Host Live Chats
- in5d (137 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (52 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (48 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (41 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (15 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (15 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (14 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (11 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (11 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (10 chatters)
- Relmor2003 (6 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (6 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- drkate (5 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (5 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (5 chatters)
- Bobby Brown Bail and Beyond (4 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (3 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (3 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (2 chatters)
- RLS Network (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- Eric Priest (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Stacy Ann and Dee Moore (1 chatters)
- Poetic Soul (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- tickmankyle1 (1 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- Conscious Black Business Network (0 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (0 chatters)