SORT BY Relevancy
Co-hosts Sammy Jacobs and T.J. Inman will preview some of the questions facing the Hoosiers heading into the 2015 Big Ten Media Days.
We begin our 2015 college football preview series of the Power Five conferences by looking at the Big 12. FBF writers and former NFL players Brady Quinn (Notre Dame), Ben Leber (Kansas State), and Matt Chatham (South Dakota) take an in-depth look at the upcoming Big 12 football season. Quinn (Fox Sports color analyst for the Big 12 & Pac 12) and Leber (Fox Sports color analyst for the Big 12 and Conference USA), fresh off their visit to Big 12 Media Days in Dallas, recap the conference media event. The group then discusses favorites, sleeper picks, question marks, and return-to-glory possibilities for Big 12 blue-bloods like Texas and Oklahoma.
Gilbert Brown Interview
Big Ten Preview
Ohio St.: Your thoughts on Braxton Miller moving to WR? Will C. Jones or J.T. Barrett be the starter?
Who is the sleeper of the conference?
Best QB in the conference
Who plays for the Big Ten Championship and the winner?
Big 12 Preview
TCU or Baylor? What team do you believe has what it takes to get to the Final Four Playoff?
Who is the sleeper in the conference
Best QB in the conference
Who will win the Big 12?
AFC East Preview
Division Winner and Records
Favre or Rodgers?
Manning or Luck?
Rua vs Noguiera
Rousey vs. Correia
JOIN MR. TUESDAY QUINCY JONES AND SIMONE AS THEY FIND OUT WHAT IT IS THAT TURNS YOU ON. WHAT IS IT THAT ATTRACTS YOU TO YOUR MATE.AND AS ALWAYS WE HAVE ASK SIMONE IF YOU HAVE AND RELATIONSHIP ISSUES YOU NEED HELP WITH
From the creators of the critically acclaimed "Oxford Cannibal," comes a brand new talk show that disects everything from "Bring Your Cousin to Work Day" to "Did Donald Trump Really Surgically Remove His Belly Button?"
Join your host, Kermit, and the rest of the cannibals at 9pm CT tonight as they discuss topics that are sure to keep your attention and never, ever let it go.
Topics for Tonight Include:
1) Bums- Let's Change the Culture
2) Is the Government Watching You? (Yes, he is)
3) Is Steamboat Willie truly a Nazi propoganda film?
4) Advancing Our Education System- Kermit's Changes for Our Children
5) Faking Blindness- What Should the Penalty Be If Caught?
6) Guest Segment: Restaurant Expert Billy
General Sports Talk with your hosts Robert Ford, JaQuan Jenkins & Andre Peterson
1. NFL upholds Tom Brady suspension.
2. NFL reduces Le'Veon Bell's suspension from 3 to 2 games.
3. Jets Mohammed Wilkerson will report to camp despite contract dispute.
4. Dolphins re-signs Josh Freeman a week after releasing him.
5. 5 NFL Players who numbers will drop this season.
6. Nationals acquire Phillies closer Jonathan Papelbon, will the Nationals hold off the Mets with this move?
7. Are the Royals the favorites in the AL after acquiring Johnny Cueto from the Reds - Royals also acquiring versatile player Ben Zobrist from A's
8. Blue Jays land Troy Tulowitski from Rockies. Mets fans are furious over this deal.
9. Lakers will play Kobe some at Power Forward next season.
10. Larry Brown: Gregg Popovich nearly retired after heart procedure.
11. Will the Big Ten dismantle the Big 12 with the next wave of realignment.
12. Who will start at QB for Ohio State
13. Who will the Pac-12 North and South Divisions
Last week, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission dropped an astounding ruling: By a 3-2 vote, it concluded that “sexual orientation is inherently a ‘sex-based consideration,’ and an allegation of discrimination based on sexual orientation is necessarily an allegation of sex discrimination under Title VII.”
This is a big deal: The Commission’s recommendations shape rulings on federal employees’ workplace-discrimination claims, and its field offices deal with claims made by employees at private organizations, as well. But the ruling is also a reminder of how complicated—and unresolved—the post-Obergefell legal landscape is. The Supreme Court’s ruling in favor of same-sex marriage at the end of June has set the country up for two new waves of discrimination claims: those made by same-sex couples and LGBT workers, and those made by religious Americans who oppose same-sex marriage. The two may seem distinct or even opposed, but they’re actually intertwined: In certain cases, extending new rights to LBGT workers will necessarily lead to religious-freedom objections, and vice versa.
Welcome to Grown Folkz Talking! This show will feature 3 of internet radio’s best personalities headed by Deacon Boss, the brash, foul-mouthed, and edgy host will keep folks guessing what the next words out his mouth ... will be. With a razor-sharp tongue, strong mind, and big heart, Diva will also keep us informed about community events not only in Las Vegas but from around the country. Then, along with entertainment news, celebrity highs, and scandalous lows, we have Angel Dollaz. This crew will keep you thoroughly entertained with great topics!