SORT BY Relevancy
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com, for Big Blend Radio’s Champagne Sundays variety show.
On this Episode:
- Actors Stan Houston & Clay Chappell who both appeared opposite Oprah, in the movie Selma
- Glynn Burrows of Norfolk Tours UK will discuss Historic Women of England
- Artist Victoria Chick profiles Dutch painter Johannes Vermeer
- William Northrop – Author ‘Spook War: A Memoir from the Trenches’
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com, for Day 2 of Big Blend Radio’s special Garden Gossip Home & Garden Show, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona.
On This Episode:
- Culinary Tricks with Utensils – Chef Jeremy Manley, Jeremy’s on the Hill California Bistro in Julian
- Herbs that Cleanse – Herbalist Cynthia Johnston, MoonMaid Botanicals
- Flowers in Art – Artist Victoria Chick
- Roses – Chris VanCleave ‘Redneck Rosarian’ and Teresa Byington, Rose Chat Radio
- Garden Events in Central California – Sandy Blankenship – Exeter Chamber of Commerce, Stephanie Cortez – Porterville Chamber of Commerce
Plus, Hollywood History with Steve Schneickert!
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com, for Big Blend Radio’s Champagne Sundays variety show, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona.
On This Episode:
- OPEN SESAME: The Story of Seeds – Award-winning filmmaker M. Sean Kaminsky discusses his new documentary.
- Norfolk Gardens Destinations – Glynn Burrows, Norfolk Tours in England
- Ventura, California – Travel writer Linda Kissam ‘Food, Wine & Shopping Diva’
- Presidio in Tubac AZ – Shaw Kinsey, Director of Tubac Presidio State Historic Park
- Events in Yuma AZ – Rex Ijams – Yuma Art Center & Historic Yuma Theatre, and Carrie Ring – Yuma Civic Center
- Alice Sweet Alice - Kansas City based alternative rock band.
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Champagne Sundays variety show, airing live with Sandy Blankenship, from the Exeter Chamber of Commerce in California's Sequoia country!
On This Episode:
- Author John Marshall discusses his book ‘WIDE-OPEN WORLD: How Volunteering Around the Globe Changed One Family’s Lives Forever’.
- Cynthia Johnston of MoonMaid Botanicals talks Herbal Health.
- Chef Jeremy Manley of Jeremy’s on the Hill California Style Bistro in Julian, CA shares a Spring Recipe
- S. Ward Heinrichs, Esq. of Backstrom & Heinrichs Attorneys at Law in San Diego talks Employment Transportation Law
- Plus an update on the Bathtub Race in Three Rivers, CA as organized by Three Rivers B&B & Sequoia Comfort Inn
LOA Blend with Alyssa & Elizabeth: One Part Numerology, One Part Channeling, ALL Intuition!
Join your favorite intuitive numerologist Alyssa Banguilan and your favorite intuitive channel Elizabeth as they discuss life and Law of Attraction with you and the Universal Energy Radio community. Please call in with your questions and include your name and birth date; Alyssa & Elizabeth will offer their insights and positive feedback....and just tell it like it is! You can also email your question, name and birth date to LOAblend@gmail.com.
To learn about our latest blended coaching program, please visit lawofattractionblend.com.
Mike and Michele will be discussing Saturday's win vs. Notre Dame & discussing the upcoming semi-final game with Wisconsin
We want to hear from listeners about your game day rituals or any superstitions you have while watching the games. Tweet us @ForeverBigBlue or call us at 646-716-4741
Tune in tonight as The Big Teezy brings you up the hottest topics from this past week with his wit and charm from 6-7 pm EST on Twin Radio Syndicate!! He will def talk about the Cleveland Cavs...like he's been doing all weekend...well except for the loss against the pathetic lowly Knicks (lol) and maybe discuss LeBron getting security to handle a 79 year old heckler (lmao)!!! So make sure you tune in and see what all the fuss is about and you can even call in to chime in on the discussion (646) 716-4952 press #1!!
Coming on next weeks episode of Chewing The Fat W/ Big & Beefy...
None other than the controversial "Most Hated" contestant on Top Chef, Aaron Grissom. Let's get his side of what went down on the show and what he's doing now!!
We also have some new stuff coming up. What is it? You'll just have to listen to find out won't you?
The Chefs will Talk about Clem's Post "Sunday Italian Dinner"
Aslo find about what happened at The Green Energy Chef's first Home Show at Nassau Collesium
The Food Fight will going on as well at The Top 5 of The Day and Food News.
Follow us on Twitter : @CTFBBPodcast , @sichefrob , @chefclem70 , @CuvaceousCook
The Lilisa Show is a morning show that seeks to motivate it's listener to do BIG things in life. The show is produced, created and hosted by Lilisa J. Williams, MBA. Weekly topics are designed to help you get motivated to reach your personal, professional, entrepreneurial and Spiritual Success. Topics discussed on the show have been selected to bring you up to date info on how to make a success of your business and your life. Tune in Weekday mornings @ 7 am (est) for strategies that will help you stay empowered, inspired and motivated as an entrepreneur, professional, community leader and individual. The show is brought to you by PSUI. To listen or speak to the host call 347-945-7991.The show has been on the air since March 2008..
Welcome to "The Tea with Rie", where real folks come for REAL advice! This episode, yours truly, Comedienne Lady ShaMar will be joing by this weeks special guest host Comedienne Tara "Sista Big Bone" Sharpe! If you've never heard a talk show with 2 of the industry's hard hitting female comediennes then babyyyyyyy, grab a seat, get your favorite drink and come catch these "teas!"
As always, if you have any questions that you need advice or a sound decision, then come on and call in. You're sure to get the unadulterated opinion from both of us....straight, NO chaser!
Listen as, through an interpreter, Clare Maxfield Interviews Hitomi Ohmori AICI CIM on her upcoming AICI global session Professional Presence - The New Successful Dressing for Women.
Japanese session: Currently, according to the social trend to promote diversity, the government and enterprises virtually became positive to encourage women's social advancement and support their activities in society. For this, women's working environment is seeing ground-breaking change. Now working women's start-up of their own business, seeking employment, carrier change, promotion, are all creating new opportunities of consultation. Women being active in the front lines are becoming a new market of Image Industry. Business dress is not an adornment but definitely a powerful strategy. It is a vital tool to make yourself successful which you never find within those fashion magazines. Today, we are going to share the mechanism of strategic dressing and consulting, with touching upon not only successful examples but failure stories also. I'm sure it will give all of you a chance to obtain new formula of professional dressing which brings you an innovative value-driver and change.
For more information about AICI go to www.aici.org