SORT BY Relevancy
Tune in tonight as Big Teezy brings you up to date on the hot topics with his usual wit and comedy from 6-7 pm EST on Twin Radio Syndicate!! Probably will discuss the Cavaliers in the playoffs and the usual rachetness on social media..so make sure you tune in and see what all the fuss is about...call in number is (646) 716-4952 press #1 to chime in!!
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – for Big Blend Radio’s Nature Connection show. This episode airs live from Ridgemark Golf & Country Club, in Hollister, CA, as part of the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 407 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- Elephant & Rhino Conservation - Adam Roberts, CEO of Born Free USA
- Pinnacles National Park Condor Recorvery Program - Alacia Welch
- ‘Maritime’ the latest album by songwriters Dave McGraw & Mandy Fer
- California’s Sequoia Country - Dana Dierkes – Kings Canyon & Sequoia National Parks, Denise Alonzo – Sequoia National Forest, Aaron Collins - Kaweah Oaks Preserve, Sandy Blankenship – Exeter Chamber of Commerce, Stephanie Cortez – Porterville Chamber of Commerce.
- Go Wild in Yuma, AZ - Linda Morgan, Yuma Visitors Bureau
- Birds in Art - Artist Victoria Chick.
Plus, Hollywood History with Steve Schneickert!
The Big Up Show is not your normal Radio Show. This show features two co-host Kevin and Randy. They keep it all the way real with the latest in Pop Culture, Politics, Sports and so much more. Join us every Monday Evening for the best radio talk show on the web.
On this epiode of Chewing The Fat with Big and Beefy, the boyz will be talking about "Big's" (Chef Rob Burmeister) Evilicious Appearance on Food Networks Cutthroat Kitchen Evilicious Tournament. The episode is called "Canoe Jack City" and man did Big take on a lot of sabotages.What a fantastic episode.
What a show we have for you tonight on Chewing The Fat w/ Big & Beefy!!!! Sexy Jillian Flathers from Hell's Kitchen and Thomas IronChef Hunold from RI!!
Also, we're gonna hash out Bigs demise on Cutthroat Kitchen.
Stay Tuned for a food fight and food news as well as our top 5 list!
Follow us on Twitter @CTFBBPodcast
Tune in the "Ice Cream Convos Morning Show" as we give you the weekend scoop on Bobbi Kristina, Big Sean, the Prancing Elites, Johnny Kemp, and more delicious scoops of Entertainment, Celebrity News, and Hot Topics.
Patrick Loney from Scout.com will join us to update us on all the UK Football recruiting news.
We will also be discussing the hot stories in sports this past week. Kristin York will share her Views from the Street and Mike and Michele will be debating the return of Tebow to the NFL on our weekly Two Views
Defender of The Truth Radio with Pastor/Evangelist and Realist Ryan D McLaughlin
Hosted by Matt G and "Doc" Savage
This week, we're celebrating a very special day. It's the one day that people from all walks of life come together, and put aside whatever differences, worldly or otherwise, they may have and share a common bond. The one thing that unties us all. The tie that binds. That magical plant known as cannabis. On this day, we give thanks to the other woman in most of our lives, Mary Jane.
While known for many years as strictly recreational, cannabis has been proven to have many positive health benefits. From pain management to treating seizure disorders, the medicinal uses for this once feared plant are limitless. We have stories upon stories, some personal about the positive effects of medical marijuana. We invite any listeners who have experiences, positive or negative, to call in and share them with us.
With the legalization of recreational marijuana in Colorado, Washington, Oregon and Alaska, the possibility of national legalization becomes more real. Admittedly, this isn't something we expected to see in our lifetimes, but here it is. Welcome to the future! What are your thoughts on legalization? We'd like to hear from people on both sides of this issue.
We'd also like to invite our listeners in Colorado, Washington, Oregon and Alaska, along with any patients in one of the 21 states that legalized medical marijuana, to call in at 4:20 (Mountain Time) for one big bong hit! Unfortunately, we won't be able to join you because Doc doesn't partake and Matt can't afford to right now, but we'll be with you in spirit! For those of you who can't figure out time zones, that's 20 minutes into the show.
PARENTAL DISCRETION ADVISED
We do not encourage the illegal use of cannabis. Please use responsibly; don't drive high.
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith, Big Blend's mother-daughter travel team, as they explore Pinnacles National Park and San Benito County in California as part of the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 407+ National Park units. This show airs live from Ridgemark Golf & Country Club in Hollister.
On This Episode:
- Pinnacles National Park: Karen Beppler-Dorn – Superintendent; Paul Johnson – Biologist; Alacia Welch – California Condor Recovery
- Jayme Nunn - Pietra Santa Winery
- Ridgemark Golf & Country Club: Bruce Lewis – PGA Director of Golf and Lodging; Chris Yoder – Tennis Director
- Greg and Tricia Harvey - Joshua Inn Bed & Breakfast
- Juli Viera – CEO & President of San Benito County Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Bureau
- Bolado Park Event Center – Donnette Silva-Carter – CEO & Fair Manager
- Charisse Tyson – Johnny’s Bar & Grill
Plus, Hollywood History with Steve Schneickert!
The topic of the day is ObamaCare! I am with my guest speaker, Connie, as she shares her inspiring story of how President Barack Obama's healthcare reform helped her to receive medicine for a serious illness she is facing. Without ObamaCare, she says that getting the medicine would not be possible for her. Listen to her testominial and then YOU can decide (or have more information to make a decision) once and for all if ObamaCare (Obama Care) is good for America or not.
* Episode Features*
- A real testominial (honest and not a "paid" review of any kind) from guest speaker, Connie, about how ObamaCare is allowing her to get medicine that she otherwise could not obtain.
Its springtime! The weather is getting warmer and the big winter clothes are changing to smaller lighter wear. With the spring comes the rage of emotions that create the flings. Why does this time of year bring out this emotion in us? Call in to let us know what you think?