SORT BY Relevancy
Today we continue our bible study in the book of Judges. We will look at Ehud, the left handed judge that God put in power of Israel. We'll see how he fashioned a double edge sword and then used it on God's enemy.
Visit http://www.biblenewsradio.com for show notes.
This week Pastor Danton goes to the next level with his series - Defining the Christian with Part 3 of a new series, What Matters More. This series will help listeners understand what discipleship looks like and how to live a life that pleases God and impacts others. You do not want to miss this show.
Lifestyle Ministries Website
Lifestyle Ministries Facebook
Lifestyle Ministries Twitter
Lifestyle Ministries Email
Bridging the Gap Between Women is essential for us to become successful, impactful, and productive as women. Attaining a consistent level of relationships with women is difficult because we intercat with unique individuals with different backgrounds, upbringings, and expectations. However we should make every effort to bridge the gap so that we can grow in the spirit of love and unity. Educational
This is a show that will appeal to the masses of people who desire to 'Take a Walk Through The WORD', learning in detail how to apply the Word of God into their daily lives. We have individualized shows that explore all of the facets of our lives as disciples and followers of Christ. This is a complete A - Z walk using God's Word as a guide to a fulfilling life and the ability to live abundantly above and beyond with Christ as the foundation. We have in our line-up of programs, Marriage Monday’s “Marriage: When 1+1=1” with Ministers Kevin & Lynette Harrison of Washington, D.C., Tuesday we have “Yes HE Can: Men’s Talk” with Minister Dwight Lewis Sr., Wednesday’s show is “Tell The Truth” with Elder Kathryn Torres of Atlanta, Ga. and Minister Dwight Lewis Sr., Thursday’s show is “Real Talk 4 Real People” with Minister Kevin Harrison of Washington, D. C., Fridays show is “Conned, Hoodwinked, and Lied To” with Minister Dwight Lewis Sr., and Saturday’s show is a variety show featuring guest host and varied topics of discussion. Come hear the fantastic lessons from our variety of teachers then enjoy and participate in a show that allows you to be a co-moderator, as you "Take a Walk Through The WORD". Contact us at 770-873-2622. E-mail us at email@example.com. Amen.
Washington, D.C. metropolitan area has contributed several individuals who not only contribute to the furtherance of jazz music by performing but also teach youth and create youth jazz orchestras and ensembles. On Monday, September 22, 2014, I will interview and play the music of Fred Foss a performing jazz saxophonist and flutist who also teaches young jazz musicians. Several of the students that performed in his youth big band are now well known performing jazz musicians. Born in New York City, Fred Foss moved to Washington, D.C. after touring with the Lionel Hampton Orchestra. While in New York City, he studied under the tutelage of Jazz saxophonist Jackie Mclean. Please join me on Monday. The program Jazz Notes strives to keep jazz alive!
What's on tap for tonight..
Pacer dumps thousands of legal documents with no warning.
NGI systems and you
Cryptophone finds more fake cell phone towers scattered all over D.C.
50 Years ago the government wanted a database of your I.Q.,now it wants your metadata.
C.D.C guidance for airplanes
Join us tonight at six pm est for all this and more
Only on the VP Live Network
Today we visit with George Vargas founder, owner and operator of the REV Endurance Cycling Team. Vargas is the only cyclist to have ever completed six consecutive solo races, including one on a fixed gear in 2007, in the race’s 30 plus year history. RECT is an organization focused on bringing up the next generation of endurance cyclists. REV is a development team with experienced coaches dedicated to taking you to the next level. As part of its rider development strategy REV is very keen on introducing more juniors and WOMEN into Ultra Cycling. REV is about making and maintaining a lifestyle change with personal health, fitness and cycling as priorities. REV will take the “couch potatoes” coach and train them to complete their very first century or Gran Fondo. REV is very interested in developing triathletes for the 70.3 triathlon events and beyond. Finally, REV is also interested in developing riders in non- competitive endurance riding as well such as brevet riding. REV will train a rider on how to be self-sufficient and self-reliant on a brevet.
Bestselling author Teruka B takes a stand in Rehab on where she gets her inspiration from, give a little more info about herself, tells you her favorite books and lets you know what other tricks she may have up her sleeve. Hmmm... I know I want to know. Get your note pads out so we can cure Teruka of her writing addiction.
Join Host Live Chats
- Radio Jihad Network (17 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (17 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (13 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- GradeGov (5 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (5 chatters)
- Dark Twitter (4 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (3 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Patriot Family (3 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (2 chatters)
- UAM Radio (2 chatters)
- Smack Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- Positively Autistic (2 chatters)
- The Wheat Report (2 chatters)
- BennetPomerantz (2 chatters)
- 27 Outs Podcast Home of MiLB TalkX (2 chatters)
- NYCDaFuture (2 chatters)
- Off the Rails Radio (1 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (1 chatters)
- Like It Or Not Michael Lane (1 chatters)
- Hrafnstong Radio (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (1 chatters)
- Bucco Talk0 (1 chatters)
- CAST OUT DEMONS (1 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Real Talk with Tranell (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Pnut aka Mr Jones (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Nathan Karn Show (1 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Your Dunamas Life (1 chatters)
- Trek Talking (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (0 chatters)