SORT BY Relevancy
August Rosado of Today In Bible Prophecy Ministries comes to you every Saturday at 2:30 PM (EST) as he covers world events in light of Bible prophecy and the soon return of Jesus at the Rapture of the Church. August Rosado studies the prophetic Word of God for it's plain sense literal meaning. He was a student of the late Zola levitt of Zola Levitt Ministries and a Graduate of the Institiute of Jewish Christian Studies. He was also a student of Dr. Ed Hindson and gradauted from Liberty University (King Is Coming College), and is a student of Dr. Jimmy DeYoung and the School of Prophets. August travels the US speaking at Churches on current events and prophecy related to Jesus soon return. Tune in and call with Q/A toll free 1-877-659-8944 or type a question in the chat room. Send an e-mail question at email@example.com . Visit his website at www.todayinbibleprophecy.org and join him on his Israel Prophecy Tours.
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* A Colorado baker is being sued for refusing to make a cake with Bible verses on it.
* A young woman plan to marry her father in New Jersey.
* Why of Governments support traditional marriage?
What does the name Azubah mean metaphysically?
What is the combined metaphysical interpretation?
There are three Azubahs mentioned in the Bible:
• One is a wife of Caleb the son of Hezron (1 Chronicles 2:18). The text seems to indicate that Azubah has sons, but they aren't mentioned and she dies in the next verse. It may very well be that Caleb's wives Azubah and Jerioth are mentioned as a single marital unit, from which sons come, but that Azubah is mentioned as the one who dies childless. Caleb subsequently marries Ephrathand she bears him Hur.
• The second Azubah is the daughter of Shilhi and the mother of Jehoshaphat, king of Judah (1 Kings 22:42).
• The third time the name Azubah occurs is in a small array of nicknames that the prophet Isaiah assigns to Zion and Jerusalem (Isaiah 62:4).
SHABBAT SHALOM FAMILY WELCOME FRIENDS....
JOIN US AS WE PRECEPT THE BOOK OF JONAH WITHIN OUR HEBREW HISTORY BOOK. UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS A SPIRITUAL BOOK AND MUST COME TO THE TRUTH BY THE SPIRIT. THERE IS NO OTHER WAY BUT BY OUR FATHER WHO IS SPIRIT.
FACEBOOK AND TWITTER OUR LESSONS
IF YOU ARE BEING FED....GIVE A LOVE OFFERING BY VISITING OUR WEBSITE ~ THE BIBLICAL HEBREWS OF THE BIBLE (USE OUR PAYPAL BUTTON)
Prophesy throughout the ages has been a mystery to most of the christian community. Many of today's churches and its leaders refuse to acknowledge the bible's position about prophets, the gift of prophesy or if prophesy is relevent to today's christian believer. What really happens if or when a child of God Prophesy's? Join us as we answer theses questions and explore the truth about prophesy and what takes place when we uncover the mystery behind this rarely talked about biblical phenomenon. To find out more about this ministry or to sow a seed of financial support, visit our website at kogwoc.org
in The Bible
Privilege of Dying
Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world. John 17:24
If I really believe what I believe as a follower of Jesus, it is much better to be on the other side of death—in person with Jesus. My body is a temporary home for my soul where I commune with Christ, but death releases me to be with Jesus and experience His perfect love and radiant glory. Dying is a divine privilege. Death is a portal to eternal life and dying facilitates a faithful life on earth.
Jesus prays to His heavenly Father on behalf of His followers. He prays for them to be with Him in heaven. It is a prayer of peace and security knowing to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord (2 Corinthians 5:8). Facing imminent death, Jesus prays for these dear ones to know the assurance of soon seeing their Savior face to face. Dying is not a lonesome final act for those who know Jesus, it is an encore into eternity. Jesus reassured His disciples by the promise of His presence. Yes, dying is a privilege for those privileged to be a child of God.
“In bringing many sons and daughters to glory, it was fitting that God, for whom and through whom everything exists, should make the pioneer of their salvation perfect through what he suffered” (Hebrews 2:10).
Is dying a far off event in your mind or is it up close and personal? In either case it’s vital to stay intimately familiar with your life in Christ. Your robust relationship with Jesus gives you courage to discuss death. A heart tender to the Lord prays for opportunities to have caring conversations with the dying. Funerals are not avoided but attended in order to honor the deceased and to be reminded of what’s really important in life.
in The Bible
Bible In A Year :: Old Testament :: Exodus 26 - 28
We will Read Chapters: 26 - 28 of Exodus and follow the read up with a short discussion.
The goal is to produce a closer relationship with God through the rhythm of reading and discussing these three chapters daily. Hopefully, our love, loyalty, submission and appreciation for God and Jesus will grow exponentially from our daily read, study and discussion of the bible.
My Prayer is that this won't be a religous act for Christians but an act that will bind Disciple's hearts closer to God deeper into his amazing will and love. May all who participate empower their eternal advocates.
God's Blessings .. Until we meet again
- NPE -
For thousands of years mankind has tried to rewrite the scriptures and reinterpret them.None have succeeded.
And the true religion still goes on and trust.Of our creator and maker Adonai or Good.Brothers and sisters
have been persecuted in effort to silence them from speaking the good news of the kingdom of Adonai.
We as christians still carry on in our ministry work today.Giving all praise and glory to the one
whom made us Good.Keeping and leading clean and holy lives.Lives filled by spirit or rauch hakodesh.
Never straying away from our trust,faith and belief when tempted by satan and his demons.This truth of the
Tanakh or bible i teach in its preserved form of original teachings and interpretation.
Frontline Ministries invites you to join us Tonight With Santino Sparks Guest Speaker With Youth Group Bible Study
This two hour program will feature a time of prayer, praise, and worship in which we encourage all callers to call in with their prayer needs, and testmony.
After the word we will be taking your phone calls with questions and comments on tonight's teaching. We will also give or callers the chance to make a life changing decision by offering the sinners prayer, and the opportunity for those who feel they have walked away from or are no longer serving God the way they shoud to come back with the rededicataion prayer. Doctrine Bible Teaching Ministry We Beileve The Father Son Holy Spirit, Jesus Is Lord & The Gifts & The Rapture, John 3:16-17 Rom 10:9
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* More states are now easing ‘unnecessary burdens’ on homeschool children.
* A schoolteacher bans a child from reading his Bible at school.
* Eight twin studies debunk the leftist media myths.
Join Host Live Chats
- SOTT Radio Network (45 chatters)
- SpiritualistMediumRayBokor (11 chatters)
- Ciracle Radio (9 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (6 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (4 chatters)
- The War Room (3 chatters)
- Southeast Vince (3 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (3 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (2 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Progress in the World (1 chatters)
- RU Instant Reaction Review (1 chatters)
- wrestlechat0 (1 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (0 chatters)